[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest AznGrlz

What! Ok AznGrlz, now is the time to own up. What did you have for breakfast or lunch? :wacko:

let see...can't remember what i had for breakfast, but for lunch i just pigged out on a basket of junk food :i was thinking they might added sumt into the candy: i'm hyper right now...and all this talk about hot guys :sort of gives me ideas...: :sweatingbullets:

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chubbyone

let see...can't remember what i had for breakfast, but for lunch i just pigged out on a basket of junk food :i was thinking they might added sumt into the candy: i'm hyper right now...and all this talk about hot guys :sort of gives me ideas...: :sweatingbullets:

Now I'm getting the whole picture. :D

Guest cilik

bring me along with you hehe...the shows not over yet and already i feel like tearing up just thinking about it...funny how we get so addicted to a drama and obsessed with hot guys in it who lives across the sea and is more than 10 years older than us hehe

yeah, i think we might have to bring the whole goong soompi thread with us as well... :lol:

kekhehehe...actually i'm in the same age range as them all :sweatingbullets:

and i know some goongers here are older still :P

though it's true that it's funny how i'm obsessing over them when they live so far away, don't know of my existence, and how it's only a drama. but then again, it wouldn't be called an obsession if we didn't dream about them at least once :P (an unfortunate fact for our boyfriends and hubbies, right girls?) kekeke

ooo telly is that a slight smile i see on your face in your new avvie? kkekekeke

Guest vpower

omg! you're right! they do look good together :phew: what happens if they both decided that loving cg is too much work so they're just going to give up on her and get it going with each other? ahhhhhh...:faints: and what if cg feels sorry for ho-toot and start get it going with her too? :and everyone turns gay at the end of the show:...that reminds me of a show that happened like that...can't recall the name though...pooh hehe :faints again:

dear god i was thinking someone was going to turn out gay too!!! but here you have all of them gay. interesting :rolleyes: i dont think i have ever seen a korean drama where someone is gay or at least came out of the closet. thats so weird though. i was thinking about the "awww" scenes and then i thought one of them was gay :sweatingbullets: wth eh?

i really hope that the unverified spoilers are untrue =|

i'd rather it be a totally whacko ending, compared to an ending that'll just make you go, "mehh, i knew that would happen."

Telly, you changed your avatar pic? can't help but notice :P

Okay, I hope they give us some good ending *whatever good means* but pleeeaaase don't kill anyone of the three, and don't let everything they've gone through be a dream.. that's gonna suck, big time.. I'd probably kill myself *before killing the PDs first* :crazy: bwuahahahha *maniacal laughter*

Guest swtkrnbabiez

holy shiitake mushorooms.. i just started watching it and now i can't stop.. holy mother effer it's sooooooooo cute

Guest HomelessBird

Okay, I hope they give us some good ending *whatever good means* but pleeeaaase don't kill anyone of the three, and don't let everything they've gone through be a dream.. that's gonna suck, big time.. I'd probably kill myself *before killing the PDs first* :crazy: bwuahahahha *maniacal laughter*

Well, I dont mind if they kill off the Mo-Toot ! I wish they could do that as soon as possible ! :ph34r:

Guest AznGrlz

Now I'm getting the whole picture. :D

hehe so forgive me if all a sudden i pop out of nowhere with strange ideas...it just happens hehe

cilik! (Oh my goodness I know that's not your real name and I can't remember it....>.< Stupid Misoo) *waves*

I'm totally obsessed with the sweet clips thing...lol I'm watching it over and over and over again...:wub:

yeah especially the part where shin move CG closer to him in bed and then they cuddled! ahhhh soo wonderful.

my FIRST post in this forum :D

Tried to catch up with everything, and ended up reading 200 something pages. :sweatingbullets: I think I need a stronger prescribed glasses after this :phew:

I've been watching the episodes in raw, without any knowledge in Korean what so ever, so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the spot translations :D

BTW, Anybody knows, if we could watch online the tv channel in SoCal??

Guest chubbyone

dear god i was thinking someone was going to turn out gay too!!! but here you have all of them gay. interesting :rolleyes: i dont think i have ever seen a korean drama where someone is gay or at least came out of the closet. thats so weird though. i was thinking about the "awww" scenes and then i thought one of them was gay :sweatingbullets: wth eh?

It will break my heart if any one of them turn out to be gay. It will totally destroy my lust

for them. :D

Guest AznGrlz

yeah, i think we might have to bring the whole goong soompi thread with us as well... :lol:

kekhehehe...actually i'm in the same age range as them all :sweatingbullets:

and i know some goongers here are older still :P

though it's true that it's funny how i'm obsessing over them when they live so far away, don't know of my existence, and how it's only a drama. but then again, it wouldn't be called an obsession if we didn't dream about them at least once :P (an unfortunate fact for our boyfriends and hubbies, right girls?) kekeke

ooo telly is that a slight smile i see on your face in your new avvie? kkekekeke

ya same here for my bf...he thinks i'm crazy going after guys in dramas...but then again he's obsessed with cg too :sweatingbullets:

Here are some links I uploaded yesterday, it took me all day, but I got them done, then Sophendo went crazy again and I felt like my little measely links couldn't compare to hers so I didn't post them up, but if needed...here ya gos:

Eppie 15 (166MB): http://s6.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=36LDIAAUH6VZ20UVAS8UNOKAM0

Mirror:

http://s21.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2F8A337...030ESJ1KCJEIIX6

I didn't have time to do Eppie 16, so do forgive.

Guest thegraduate

I thought that this was all based on CG's dream/imagination. In the first episode, her friend comes to school saying that she recieved a tour of the palace. Then, CG says something like...

"But, what is the Korean Palace like? Sadly, the Palace is an empty place now ever since the relation of families broke apart. That is why... lets just imagine it. In another words, lets just brighten up our Palace and imagine that there actually lives a charming prince that every girl is in love with."

Guest AznGrlz

uh-oh! now i'm giving you all ideas :runs away:

Guest Telly

but then again, it wouldn't be called an obsession if we didn't dream about them at least once :P (an unfortunate fact for our boyfriends and hubbies, right girls?) kekeke

hahaha, now, after watching the drama, i think i have higher expectations for all my potential boyfriends =p

hehehehe and yes, it's a small smile! hehehehe it's less morbid than the previous one =D

Telly, you changed your avatar pic? can't help but notice :P

haha, wow, and i thought no one would notice the change, darn! hehehehe

i hope they don't put any leukemia sitations [although i want hyo rin to get off shin, i really don't want her to die, because then, sexy kang in will become depressed]

holy shiitake mushorooms.. i just started watching it and now i can't stop.. holy mother effer it's sooooooooo cute

yay, your first post is in this thread! WELCOME <3

Guest clairdeluned

I thought that this was all based on CG's dream/imagination. In the first episode, her friend comes to school saying that she recieved a tour of the palace. Then, CG says something like...

"But, what is the Korean Palace like? Sadly, the Palace is an empty place now ever since the relation of families broke apart. That is why... lets just imagine it. In another words, lets just brighten up our Palace and imagine that there actually lives a charming prince that every girl is in love with."

I think it is as well :) Yeah, the first part kinda gave it away *sigh* I hope Shin/Yul exist though...I like the transfer students idea :P

:o Two pages in a row?! Misoo's on a roll!!! :D

Guest AznGrlz

Well, I dont mind if they kill off the Mo-Toot ! I wish they could do that as soon as possible ! :ph34r:

i'm with you on that! :ph34r: but it would be better if two-times-player kingdaddy decided he's taken enough of mo-toot and gives her a back-to-reality slap right infront of everyone...mwhahhahah :i'm evil: :P

* I have a question! is anyone viet in here? that wants to watch goong with viet subs...'cause i can show u where to go for eps 1-12*

Guest cilik

hahaha, now, after watching the drama, i think i have higher expectations for all my potential boyfriends =p

hehehehe and yes, it's a small smile! hehehehe it's less morbid than the previous one =D

less morbid :lol: lol that cracked me up.

i'm with you on that! :ph34r: but it would be better if two-times-player kingdaddy decided he's taken enough of mo-toot and gives her a back-to-reality slap right infront of everyone...mwhahhahah :i'm evil: :P

kingdaddy the two-timing playa'? hahaahaha. us goongians come up with all sorts of creative nicknames for the characters every day and that's why i love this big cuddly goong family.

i doubt kingdaddy's ever going to get tired of mo-toot though. he's too blind to see the devil standing in front of him...*really disliking the king right now*

Guest Telly

say hello to telly's picture spammage =D

must find more kim jung hoon pictures soon! yul campers, don't betray me and jump to the shin side because of these pictures, moohahahaha =p

this one features joo ji hoon/shin, because i can't find any of kim jung hoon/yul, gahhh!!!

lovelyribon0021rs.th.jpg114142846751651ge.th.jpg1141408758120de.th.jpgalseeeditote294970dc.th.jpg1141424630257qs.th.jpg

1141425644463tc.th.jpg1141363107photo25611no537013ca.th.jpg11413222232525c22525fc2525c725.th.jpg1141362267134ar.th.jpg11412027012525c12525d62525bf25.th.jpg

Archived