[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

How about this for a thought. After CG wakes up from her dreaming in class, 2 new transferred students walk in and they happened to be the gorgeous guys from her dream.

Have you read "SnowApple"s Fast Forward? If not, you should read it! My heart was beating so fast just reading it! You might be able to find the link for it on the first post.

Telly, thanks, hun! Definitely an eye opener, but yes..a bit greasy.. :P

Angel, your quotes in your siggie are so touching...me loves!

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chubbyone

gosh! how i wish she can marry both guys :phew: :i mean come on back then guys can marry as many grls as they want...so why can't us grls do the same! they're putting the plot with modern rules/ old themes: i say she marry both guys! :whispers: one for the odd days and one for the even days...now that's what i call a dream come true! :P

I get you but what will the world becomes to? :huh:

Guest HomelessBird

Some pics I found on MBC don't know if anyone posted it yet:(credits to whoever made them)

Goong90e.jpg Anyone needs water or help in calling the fire department? :P

Thanks usyagitntn for the pics ! Shin looks just like he s from Texas ! Shin goon, let go RODEO ! LOL :phew::rolleyes:

Hello Jess, Telly, Amanda and all Goongnians ! :D I m converting my friend to become a Goongnian ! She is now living in Germany! First I seduce her with all the beautiful Goong wallpapers, then great mvs !

Guest AznGrlz

here's the super jumbo version =)

1141270191copy21vt.th.jpg

hahahaha, YES TO POLYGAMY, especially when two hot guys are involved =D

or maybe, shin and yul can just get together, i mean they don't look TOO BAD beside each other =p

haha, i guess the fans want some yul and shin-loving, too, eh? =p

1141420182sinyoul7ub.jpg

omg! you're right! they do look good together :phew: what happens if they both decided that loving cg is too much work so they're just going to give up on her and get it going with each other? ahhhhhh...:faints: and what if cg feels sorry for ho-toot and start get it going with her too? :and everyone turns gay at the end of the show:...that reminds me of a show that happened like that...can't recall the name though...pooh hehe :faints again:

haha, i guess the fans want some yul and shin-loving, too, eh? =p

1141420182sinyoul7ub.jpg

Oh my, Telly.... Two princes in 1 pic.. My heart stopped beating for a second there. Maybe polygamy is not such a bad idea *thanks to Azngrl for putting this idea in our lil perv head* HAHAHAHA :D

Guest cilik

cilik! (Oh my goodness I know that's not your real name and I can't remember it....>.< Stupid Misoo) *waves*

I'm totally obsessed with the sweet clips thing...lol I'm watching it over and over and over again...:wub:

gehehehe that's okay dear...it's manda (yup, same as manda-panda aka liquidfir) :D

i'm obsessed with the sweetest moments clip too :P i haven't had time to re-watch episodes 15 & 16, so my only consolation is that clip...since it's short enough to watch without interrupting the flow of my work. i keep melting away every time i re-watch that clip :wub: *on cloud 9*

Guest chubbyone

omg! you're right! they do look good together :phew: what happens if they both decided that loving cg is too much work so they're just going to give up on her and get it going with each other? ahhhhhh...:faints: and what if cg feels sorry for ho-toot and start get it going with her too? :and everyone turns gay at the end of the show:...that reminds me of a show that happened like that...can't recall the name though...pooh hehe :faints again:

What Gays? OMG this is getting out of control. :lol:

Guest AznGrlz

I get you but what will the world becomes to? :huh:

i don't know...that's why i'm just dreaming! hehe but like that is what's going on right now...pretty much everyone cheating on everyone so yea...kinda sad :omg that reminds me! did mo-toot seduce two-times-player kingdaddy?: i wonder if yul and shin are bros? better yet, what if yul was adopted...?

Guest Telly

Hello Jess, Telly, Amanda and all Goongnians ! :D I m converting my friend to become a Goongnian ! She is now living in Germany! First I seduce her with all the beautiful Goong wallpapers, then great mvs !

haha, wow, now we even have a seduction technique to make others obsessed about goong? =o

ahh, this is why i love this thread so much <3

oh my goong-ness, that would be funny, but sort of disappointing at the same time =D

oooh, by the way, i have this theory on yul's dad's death. i have a feeling it had something to do with shin's dad and yul's mom. i mean, what if they CONSPIRED against yul's dad [who was crown prince at the time] =|

Guest AznGrlz

Oh my, Telly.... Two princes in 1 pic.. My heart stopped beating for a second there. Maybe polygamy is not such a bad idea *thanks to Azngrl for putting this idea in our lil perv head* HAHAHAHA :D

hahhahahhah! you're welcome...don't worry, i'm pretty much a pervert here too :phew: :can't blame us...not our fault they're so hot:

What Gays? OMG this is getting out of control. :lol:

hey reminds me! someone mentioned earlier that two-times-player kingdaddy's bro can't have kids...what if he's gay and was just forced to marry mo-toot...mo-toot feels lonely so she seduced two-times-player kingdaddy... :phew:

Guest lollipop

lollipop you need alot of time to catch up..."run baby run"--title from a book

Good Morning kimtoa, no worry I will catch up soon...btw I run fast LOL have a safe weekend everyone!

Guest AznGrlz

haha, wow, now we even have a seduction technique to make others obsessed about goong? =o

ahh, this is why i love this thread so much <3

oh my goong-ness, that would be funny, but sort of disappointing at the same time =D

oooh, by the way, i have this theory on yul's dad's death. i have a feeling it had something to do with shin's dad and yul's mom. =|

you mean they got together to murder him?!?! ahhhhh! whoa...now this is seriously getting out of control...but then again mo-toot being herself would do anything to save her position...we should start a group called the G.S.I.T :goong secret investigation team: to help solve this... :ph34r:

I translated a rumoured ending from the chinese website..

but err i think it is lost in the midst of the pacing thread.

but the rumored ending was : The king dethrone shin and yul replaced him. and the ever greedy motoot, reuqested that the king step down from his position earlier because of his heath..

Then just as this was about to happen, Cg found a hole in alfred the bear. and found a letter hidden inside.. when she read the letter she rush to look for Shin's grandma and showed her the letter. Halmamama finally realize why her husband was so cold towards yul's mum and ordered her away from the palace. The big secret is yul and shin are brothers because the evil yul mum seduce shin's dad. why? because her husband cannot produce a child and she needs to secure her place as a crown princess. and apparent the late king found out about this after his son died or before i am not sure.

Then Halmamama, ordered yul's mum away from the palace, banishing her away.

But at this time shin didnt want to be the crown prince and he left the palace.

Yul propsoed to Cg but cg said she want to spend the rest of her life with Shin. Yul was devastated and decides to leave the country with his mum. cg found shin...

a year later, they baby boy was born

---------

This is juz a rumored ending from the chinese web

OMG.. If this was the real case..

Geesh, the possibilities.. *ponders*

Guest HomelessBird

you mean they got together to murder him?!?! ahhhhh! whoa...now this is seriously getting out of control...but then again mo-toot being herself would do anything to save her position...we should start a group called the G.S.I.T :goong secret investigation team: to help solve this... :ph34r:

hahahah ! I love how Goongnian just creat different teams/ names for Goong relates !

First , S.A.V.E , then I.G.C.D.C ( International Goong Craziness & Disease Center ) , and now G.S.I.T !! :rolleyes:

Guest cilik

hahahah ! I love how Goongnian just creat different teams/ names for Goong relates !

First , S.A.V.E , then I.G.C.D.C ( International Goong Craziness & Disease Center ) , and now G.S.I.T !! :rolleyes:

eh? there's such a thing as I.G.C.D.C??? i didn't know that :lol: can they help me out when i start experiencing goongivitis withdrawal symptoms when this drama ends? if they can i'm definitely flying there to join :P

Guest clairdeluned

gehehehe that's okay dear...it's manda (yup, same as manda-panda aka liquidfir) :D

i'm obsessed with the sweetest moments clip too :P i haven't had time to re-watch episodes 15 & 16, so my only consolation is that clip...since it's short enough to watch without interrupting the flow of my work. i keep melting away every time i re-watch that clip :wub: *on cloud 9*

Ooooh okay Manda!!! :D I won't forget now! keke

OH MY GOSH I always thought that Shin and Yul were brothers...Korean dramas are always SO confusing like that, and there are ALWAYS secret siblings. I really think they are related. The PD's probably wouldn't make Mo-Toot and Shin's father have a relationship if there's no child involved >.< K-dramas are surprising, but they get predictable after you watch too many :P

Guest chubbyone

hahhahahhah! you're welcome...don't worry, i'm pretty much a pervert here too :phew: :can't blame us...not our fault they're so hot:

hey reminds me! someone mentioned earlier that two-times-player kingdaddy's bro can't have kids...what if he's gay and was just forced to marry mo-toot...mo-toot feels lonely so she seduced two-times-player kingdaddy... :phew:

What! Ok AznGrlz, now is the time to own up. What did you have for breakfast or lunch? :wacko:

Guest AznGrlz

eh? there's such a thing as I.G.C.D.C??? i didn't know that :lol: can they help me out when i start experiencing goongivitis withdrawal symptoms when this drama ends? if they can i'm definitely flying there to join :P

bring me along with you hehe...the shows not over yet and already i feel like tearing up just thinking about it...funny how we get so addicted to a drama and obsessed with hot guys in it who lives across the sea and is more than 10 years older than us hehe

Guest Telly

i really hope that the unverified spoilers are untrue =|

i'd rather it be a totally whacko ending, compared to an ending that'll just make you go, "mehh, i knew that would happen."

Archived