[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

if i count as one of the familiars, then i'm here! kekkeke

i just realized that i'm under anonymous login, so to those who can't see me, i'm right here.

though i can't come back to check this thread too often today.

hey again, manda cilik!! still stuck at work huh? yes of course, you are one of the most familiar face nick in this thread... Meeting you guys everyday somehow feels like coming home *am i pathetic or what!*

What the heck, I live in a house called Goong anyways..

Is it just me, but YEH looks prettier and with less and less make-ups in the last couple episodes? I love how natural she looks on the beach scenes and when they watch the pics-video in Shin's room :D

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vpower

^eunhye is pretty without makeup!!! but in the episode she fainted, they made her look tired and out of it.

man i just finished skimming through the episodes.

you know how your heart tingles when you see a sweet moment? well instead of my heart for some reason for stomach tingles. so yep my stomach has been tingling for quite a while now X)

the way shin looks at cg......... so beautiful!!!!

i have noticed that yul is quite like shin's mom. they want to be with a person that wants to be with someone else. how sad =(

Guest chubbyone

LOL, i hvn't start downloading the HQ files which i'll need to make the mvs.. queueing them in clubbox already :) i'd made one mv last week but there's so much scenes i wanna include but the song isn't long enough for me to include all those i wanted :lol:

i hv it both on youtube & my clubbox

thanks amanda for the spot trans!

just as i'm beginning to get used to yul's black hair he has to become more evil... (what has hair gotta do with one's evilness? he's more easily forgivable if he's still in that golden brown hairshade! :lol: )

i never hated yul but i think i'm gonna start disliking him quite abit after i finish watching my chinese subs! :fury:

I will never hate or dislike Yul. It is because of Yul that Shin becomes insanely jealous and start liking, no in

fact falling in love with CG. Yul to me is a 'blessing' in disguise. ;)

Guest modie

Yeaaaah !!

I'm Just in love with this Drama !!

Kim Jeong Hoon is SoOooOo Handsome !! <3<3<3

I'm waiting for the 17 ep !!!! ^^

<3<3<3

What a lovely Drama , So GreAt, So Nice !!!

:blink: LuV KoreA !!

^eunhye is pretty without makeup!!! but in the episode she fainted, they made her look tired and out of it.

man i just finished skimming through the episodes.

you know how your heart tingles when you see a sweet moment? well instead of my heart for some reason for stomach tingles. so yep my stomach has been tingling for quite a while now X)

the way shin looks at cg......... so beautiful!!!!

i have noticed that yul is quite like shin's mom. they want to be with a person that wants to be with someone else. how sad =(

no comment on the stomach-tingling, hahahaha..

Maybe Hwanghumama realized that Yul's position was just like hers, and that's why she started that conversation about fate and love with Yul..

I will never hate or dislike Yul. It is because of Yul that Shin becomes insanely jealous and start liking, no in

fact falling in love with CG. Yul to me is a 'blessing' in disguise. ;)

I like that, chubbyone. Yul is a blessing in disguise indeed.. Now i feel sorry for him again.... He just drives me nuts... too adorable to be hated :blush: Maybe he does have his own logical reasons for doing what he's doing, we just have to have a little faith in him. Please don't stay too long on the evil side, Yul..

Guest june_showers

omgoshh thank you all soo much for the dialogues, they are amazing; just came back home and starting dl now..can't wait squeals..k anyway haha it's been really annoying me and i've had to play ep. 14 over and over again just for that one song..haha..sorry if my question was already answered but i was wondering if anyone knows the song that was played in ep. 14 when shin and yul were looking for cg..it sounded so much like kjh but i'm not sure since i'm not too familiar with his songs..thank you soooo much..and this thread grows exponentialy..hmmmm so lonnnnggg :D

Guest Telly

Yayy, Telly's in the house.. I know exactly what that means.. Lots of goodies to come, kekekke *peace* :P

Seeing JJH smoking in so many pics, I think it's time for us to let him have it :sweatingbullets: I remember my Korean ex-roommate told me that two basic necessities for Koreans are: cigars and beer. hee hee hee :D

hahahah yay, i get such a warm welcome from you =D

by the way, i haven't gotten your nickname yet, or do you prefer being called mangoicy? =p

hee, ciggies = yellow teeth; beer = potbellies! i hope ji hoon doesn't get either one!

and i see telly! hiiii! *waves*

mandaaaaaa ah ah ah! *waves frantically*

i would have to agree =) unrequited love can be so sad most of the time =|

Yul to me is a 'blessing' in disguise. ;)

yul is a blessing from the heavens above =) yay camp yul =D

golly, he looks TOO HOT IN YELLOW =o

1141358206elgaj20063300008ek.th.jpg

Guest cilik

manda... *gasp* anonymous..? hehehehehe... met sore...!!! dah malem sih disini... ^^

i didn't even realize i was doing it :sweatingbullets:

i was looking for familiar nicknames down at the bottom at the page and i couldn't find my own.. kekeke

bloon ya aku...

hey again, manda cilik!! still stuck at work huh? yes of course, you are one of the most familiar face nick in this thread... Meeting you guys everyday somehow feels like coming home *am i pathetic or what!*

What the heck, I live in a house called Goong anyways..

Is it just me, but YEH looks prettier and with less and less make-ups in the last couple episodes? I love how natural she looks on the beach scenes and when they watch the pics-video in Shin's room :D

i know exactly what you mean...every night my boyfriend asks me if i'm ever going to get off this thread...he thinks i live in this thread *if you're pathetic, then so am i (and probably a lof ot others here) :P*

and i agree, YEH does look prettier. i actually like her a lot better without make-up. one other scene where i thought YEH looked extremely pretty was at the family lunch/brunch meeting. i love her outfit and her hair (the hair's extremely plain, there was nothing special about it, but that's exactly why i love it). no wonder her dear hubby gave her the sweetest smile while claiming his wife back from yul :P

hahahah yay, i get such a warm welcome from you =D

by the way, i haven't gotten your nickname yet, or do you prefer being called mangoicy? =p

Hiya Telly!! I gave my name some billions page back.. bwuahaha.. It's audrey, some friends call me odster *for watever reason* :phew:

Yay, more people coming in.. I only get to stay for 3 more hours *before getting back here in 1.5 hrs later* hahahahha.. I live, eat & drink in this thread *high-five to manda cilik*.

I mentioned *quite long ago in this thread* that I was on the border of Yul's and Shin's camp.. Now I'm leaning a wee bit to Yul's, after reading some posts from other Yul campers, I feel kinda bad for leaving him behind :P

Guest ademala

hii Goong lovers!!!!

Me new here..

I dunno what to say but i love Goong from the first time I watch the drama. Just like others, love epi.16 and watch it few times even tho' i don't understand korean..

Thanks for the spot translations.. it helps me lots lots.. still waiting for the full English subs tho..

P.S Met kenal buat yang berbahasa Indonesia disini.. aku di Canada nih jdi masih sore..

hii Goong lovers!!!!

Me new here..

I dunno what to say but i love Goong from the first time I watch the drama. Just like others, love epi.16 and watch it few times even tho' i don't understand korean..

Thanks for the spot translations.. it helps me lots lots.. still waiting for the full English subs tho..

Welcome Ademala to our loving-and-caring Goong family!!! This side is Yul's camp and over there is Shin's.. as you can see Shin's is probably overly populated rite now :sweatingbullets:, until you can decide where you want to stay, let's hang out at Yul's camp :) gegegege...

Guest usyagitntn

Click here if you want to download the song that was used in the MV "Imagine me without you" posted in the previous page(please click only if you want to download). Sorry I could only find the WMA version, I'll seach for the MP3 version. I love the song so much :wub:. Have fun!

Here is a better quality version of the song. Enjoy

Guest cilik

hii Goong lovers!!!!

Me new here..

P.S Met kenal buat yang berbahasa Indonesia disini.. aku di Canada nih jdi masih sore..

welcome fellow indonesian goonger dear! hehehe...please come and join our rather crazy discussions if you have time selamat kenal juga...aku di new york, masih sore juga heheehehe

rie, where are you? yooohooo? did you lappy get all screwy again?

i want to re-watch episodes 15 & 16 but i've still got work to do T__T *sobs*

mangoicy, can i call you audrey too? it's easier than calling you by your nick all the time :sweatingbullets:

Guest misss

Thanks to all people who share, upload, translate, informe, spoil, make fabulous caps, MV.......Thanks soooo much! I love goong, I love shin! I love youuuu!

Guest charles0702

hey everyone.. i have a question.. in episode 15, right after the lunch scene.. yul and cg were talking alone.. shin was standing at the door, his back leans towards the door.. the question is, do you guys think shin overheard what yul had said to cg..

Guest myteddi

Thank you for all the spot translations. I've gather them all and will rewatch Episodes 15 & 16. Every week I say to myself this episode got to be my favorite one but again the next week come and the new episode is my favorite this time. Am I making sense? Goong is causing me to have less hours of sleep that is why!

Can somebody please translate the scene when they were looking over the pictures of their seaside vacation and does anybody have the link to the instrumental music they use in the background during that scene it was really very nice. Thanks in advance.

Here is my share in upl episode, megal link for Episode 16 somebody requested it early in the thread, enjoy! :)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=T90I50K4

mangoicy, can i call you audrey too? it's easier than calling you by your nick all the time :sweatingbullets:

Sure can do!!! :D What a one big happy family we are :lol:

Brb guys, I have work to do *sigh* I hope i don't have to do some crazy backlogging when i'm back in an hour or so...

Guest cilik

hey everyone.. i have a question.. in episode 15, right after the lunch scene.. yul and cg were talking alone.. shin was standing at the door, his back leans towards the door.. the question is, do you guys think shin overheard what yul had said to cg..

he definitely did. if not all of it, at least the last few lines. someone (was it rainbowbrite?) translated that scene a few pages back...and based on what shin said, it seems like he definitely heard yul's last lines.

Guest charles0702

Click here if you want to download the song that was used in the MV "Imagine me without you" posted in the previous page(please click only if you want to download). Sorry I could only find the WMA version, I'll seach for the MP3 version. I love the song so much :wub:. Have fun!

that song is really good.. it's by jaci velasquez.. i have it on mp3.. her other song, on my knees would be another good song for whoever wants to make a mv... i wanna make a mv but don't know how. :(

Archived