[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest natalia siew

Can't wait for tomorrow the naked Shin scene!!! Really funny CG's expression! Altho' cannot understand a single Korean! Still interesting to watch the multi-expression of CG!

Really love this couple!!! :rolleyes:

Yipee!! I owned this page!

She really cracks me up....I was screaming when I saw a pair of legs walking towards her...hahaha they're really funny. :w00t::w00t:

Was wondering what is she looking for in HIS bag??? :rolleyes:

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest amane86

I have to agree that this is not the very best episod..

i felt bored in the beginin until CG DRIVE!

lots of talking.. **faint**

everybosy is talking and fighting for the crown..

and typical mo-toot with her typical evil mind.

Why cant she just stop... she's getting very greedy over the crown..

I think the king like mo-toot if not why he imagined her in that room heh?

so if yul is his son, i also not curious.

Haihz......

Guest marie_n

hahaahh ep 17 must have been really funny.. hahahah shin moments... hom screaming like a girl and ending up naked in front of cg.. hahaha before it was always cg who have these embarrasing moments but now they are showing a funny side of shin..

hehehe wish i could have watched this also:) hahaha can't wait tom though!:P

Guest usyagitntn

Anyone thinks that Yul's attempt to kiss CG is to make a birthday present for himself, after all he looks so lonely in his party, or may be he just cannot control his emotion at that moment( seems like a perfectly romantic setting for a kiss it was dark outside, the girl he loves is sitting by him( although she doesn't love him), no one's watching and who knows what music they're playing at the background). Can't wait til I can download ep 17 to see if Yul was successfuol in stealing a kiss from CG or not, couldn't see really clearly when I was watching online. The preview for ep 18 is up anyone knows if that's a long or short preview? If it's a long one can someone rip, upload it and share the link .Thanks!!!

* oh thanks Yvonne for the link :wub: ( haven't had time to backlog yet)

Guest kyotoji

it ended with Shin naked and CG hiding in the closet with his briefs.

Shin not knowing CG is in the room or rather in the closet and he is standing just outside the closet with naked body.

CG couldn't help but look up!!! LOL

**waves to Rebby**... haven't say hi over here for some time.

ya... this part quite **entertaining**...

want to see, dare not see... want to see, dare not see... and then see... :w00t::vicx:

Guest marie_n

omg!! just saw again the post???!!! was yul successfull in getting the kiss from cg??! oh no! and shin saw them?!

hmmm.. can't decide if this is good or bad... good in the sense that it might make shin jealous enough to declare his feelings for cg and finally fight for her... or bad, that he might go back to ho-toot or might take out his anger at cg and end up quarelling with her again... urrggghh!! hehehee

photo25611no698811in.jpg

credit :imbc

It's not the best episode of all, it certainly can't compete with 16, 11 and 7. But I think it's a good try for the PDs to explain the true nature of all the characters in this drama. We saw more appeareances of all the cast in this episode than in other episodes. Even that reporter, TaeHwuMama's partner in crime was in this episode. :)

I'm on the verge of stomping my heel in Yul's foot. I wish I was there to whack some sense in his head. Underneath that sexy haircut, lies the ebilness of a jealous desperate man. ~_~

{edit}

Anyone notice the matching clothes once again? When Yul declared his want of a birthday party, I just love Chaegyung's dress, matched Shin's suit very much in every way, even the hairdo looks cute and sassy. Go Chaegyung!

Guest charles0702

<_< i think that if shin saw yul kissing cg then he is gonna start being mean to her again because he is jealous.. i think instead of trying to talk it out with her, he is gonna give her the cold shoulder.

Goong is getiing better and better... I can't stop laughing when CG hides in a closet... Did you saw when Shin tries to grab CG hand to go away just what he likes to do Yul grabs Shin's arm to stop him... I can smell a fight 2mrw!!!! Better watch YUL vs Shin.... bt, i read somewhere here that maybe shin and yul are brothers... i think its true.... I guess...why would the grandpa be so mad if his daughter in law(Yul's mom) is stepping into two boats? and also im beginiing to like Shin's mom hehehe

Guest tsuyoshi8joy

omg!! just saw again the post???!!! was yul successfull in getting the kiss from cg??! oh no! and shin saw them?!

hmmm.. can't decide if this is good or bad... good in the sense that it might make shin jealous enough to declare his feelings for cg and finally fight for her... or bad, that he might go back to ho-toot or might take out his anger at cg and end up quarelling with her again... urrggghh!! hehehee

I think it is a good thing that Shin saw them! This will make Shin realise his feelings faster and fight harder for CG!!! :) Can't wait when and if these 2 guys have a man-to-man fight over CG!!! lol ;)

Guest cilik

Anyone thinks that Yul's attempt to kiss CG is to make a birthday present for himself, after all he looks so lonely in his party, or may be he just cannot control his emotion at that moment( seems like a perfectly romantic setting for a kiss it was dark outside, the girl he loves is sitting by him( although she doesn't love him), no one's watching and who knows what music they're playing at the background).

yeah...it would be the perfect setting if the girl he is in love with and tries to steal a kiss from wasn't his cousin's wife and the crown princess :ph34r:

I'm on the verge of stomping my heel in Yul's foot. I wish I was there to whack some sense in his head. Underneath that sexy haircut, lies the ebilness of a jealous man. ~_~

i'm sorry yul fans, but i have to agree with ririe here. i couldn't tolerate him almost the entire time i was watching this episode, except maybe for a few seconds when he smiled at CG's futile attempt at driving :sweatingbullets:

and somebody correct me if i'm wrong, but was that a brooch that yul was wearing on his blue sweater when he was talking to the king??? :crazy: it looks like a sparkly jewelry brooch on my computer screen :sweatingbullets: but it could be the pixelation on my screen playing tricks on my eyes...

mandapanda, i wonder how they're planning to tie in the kiss to the rest of the story. because i don't recall seeing yul doing something to that extent in the manhwa.... (・_・?)

Guest DallasE

cilik manda!!

i think he did!!

that's why SHIN got sOOOOOOOO pissed off!

Wow! Yul did???? lol *speechless*

It's no wonder Shin commands him to "nahwah".

It certainly looks like he's going to beat the living daylight out of him!

Gosh! The ending part was hella funny! ChaeGyung really got an eyeful with Shin just standing

right in front of where she's hiding!!

I was like clapping my hands over my mouth to contain my laughter!!!

The opening part for eppy 18 is gonna be a blast!!!

I think it is a good thing that Shin saw them! This will make Shin realise his feelings faster and fight harder for CG!!! :) Can't wait when and if these 2 guys have a man-to-man fight over CG!!! lol ;)

i really love this series!!! i wonder wut will happen to yul's mom....

oh yeah..hehehe..i';m new here too...thanks for sharing y'all!

Guest marie_n

ahaahah i hope so too!!! it would be nice for shin to fight for cg for a change... all the while it has been cg who has shown her feelings... and also it would be better if shin's friends would now realize that shin cares for cg and not tease and taunt her anymore... shin should start defending her and make her feel that she is important to him.. i mean when they are alone together shin will say all the right things but when in company of friends he still treats her indifferently!!! :angry::P;)

Wow! Yul did???? lol *speechless*

It's no wonder Shin commands him to "nahwah".

It certainly looks like he's going to beat the living daylight out of him!

Gosh! The ending part was hella funny! ChaeGyung really got an eyeful with Shin just standing

right in front of where she's hiding!!

I was like clapping my hands over my mouth to contain my laughter!!!

The opening part for eppy 18 is gonna be a blast!!!

what does "nahwah" means? I wish I can understand what Shin said to yul when he saw him kissing CG. *Did yul kiss CG? could not see properly via online*

Archived