[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest charles0702

before shin hugged cg, what was she saying? and what was shin saying while he hugged her... i mean more like suffocate her?

yes, i would also like to know what cg was saying.. can someone tell me what shin said when he saw yul towards the end of episode 17.. yul just walked alway from shin.

Guest kimtoa

I have re-watched the episodes again. and heee... some discoveries that i would like to share

with all of u, esp my spot-small-scene buddy - ay_link (oo.. check the name list below, hmmm not around at this time...so *waves to you* now so that u will be greeted with my warm welcome when u login) ;)

Episode 13

1) We all knew that Shin was dressed in polka dots at some times. Hee... i discovered this in episode 13 -

When Great Queen asked CG to her room, she was wearing polka dots high-heeled shoes.

hahaha... if only Shin was wearing his polka dots shirt. We can see a real couple match.

2) Great Queen suggested that they went for an outing without anyone else except them, SG replied that there are rules and laws to be abide. I saw Shin's face changed and give a "huh? what? why don't you agree and join us" look (not sure is this a good description to describe, will edit if i find a better description, hope u gals/guys understand what i am trying to say). I suppose he was very eager to have a trip with CG. Can see that he was eager and longed to see her in the 1st place already. The very 1st moment CG sat down and started talking to Great Queen. She didn't bother to look at Shin. But... (i hope my eyes are not playing tricks with me) Shin's eyes was already peeping on her in a lower angle.-- very true, he tried to act cool like nothing have happend, when she CG enter the room, he look excited and have a grin on his face, when CG not even looking at him he kind of peeping on her like he was shy...by the way he seat always have his head down.

3) In the outing scene among the 3 of them - Great Queen, Shin and CG. I discovered that Shin's clothes style change drastically. He was wearing like what nowadays youngsters are wearing - hip-hop type of jeans (baggy type) + chains slinging from one end to another. Very different from suits and formal wear that he has previously.

4) In the hapbang scene, the way that CG places her legs on the small table when playing chess shooting (i dunno what is exactly, so i just described) is really very casual, very open. Really shows what she is as a real person - no hiding, just a real self CG.

There is a scene when CG refuses to get into the bed cos of the headset. Shin still unknown with the reason and said angrily "I don't want to sleep beside a wife who freeze to death."...

Hmmm... does that mean he has already treated CG as his true wife, just that he still don't admit to her yet?I agree with you whole heartly

* Will be back with more if i have time and has discovered something to be shared. *

BTW can someone reup ep 14 HQ please please please please :(:(:(:(:(

Was trawling thru KDOCN forum just now, could only find rough translations of the following scene from Ep 17 preview. Credit to origianl poster from Koreanwind.net:

Shin n CG in the room

CG: I know Shin goon has been suffering alone. But we're a set (couple), wouldn't I do? Why do you want to suffer alone?

Shin: I'm tired, don't say anymore.

CG: I worry for you, not knowing where you've gone, what you're doing, whether any accident has happened.

(CG very angry and going to leave. Shin holds her back n gives her a tight embrace)

CG:erm...I can't breathe anymore...

Shin: Even if I'm no longer the Tae-ja, you must stay by my side.

Guest xling06

Was trawling thru KDOCN forum just now, could only find rough translations of the following scene from Ep 17 preview. Credit to origianl poster from Koreanwind.net:

Shin n CG in the room

CG: I know Shin goon has been suffering alone. But we're a set (couple), wouldn't I do? Why do you want to suffer alone?

CG: I worry for you, not knowing where you've gone, what you're doing, whether any accident has happened.

(CG very angry and going to leave. Shin holds her back n gives her a tight embrace)

thanks for the translation....think Shin is finally realising that he need CG to be with him no matter what happen.....was kinda sad when previously Shin always said when he give up the throne, he will release CG from the palace and if they meet on the street they can still be friend and smile at each other.....I think he is taking his words back...he must have realised he need her no matter he is a prince or not and he really can't bear the thought that CG will leave him..... I can feel the pain Shin is going thru while watching the clip...... :tears:

Saw these in Baidu Goong forum. Fan-made pics comparing the real characters n the bears, very cute :D. Credits as labelled.

y02_zIp6woq9wWmt.gify01_EgQIKMuU0Kt6.gif

y06_cwBBdzuPXY9u.gify03_d69zFEzTBb17.gif

I don't know how she determined which are the bears for these 2 pics, 'cos the positions looked reversed to me. The Shin bear looks like it's frowning, while the Yul bear is smiling:

y05_tEKHM66JZP8y.gify04_KmdY3l0XXKEy.gif

y10_wsfVIytyriA4.gify09_MUK2W1Q76Wzd.gif

y11_z5WNPOUM2rBi.gify15_yvjeUfmgqvPn.gif

y13_KAcO4zsLXd5b.gify14_MUcPM60lQBUB.gif

y16_T3OM6wQ8tEgW.gify19_vTe8whVMRkSu.gif

y21_B70sljVbagEP.gify22_Hp28tFCeY0Wd.gif

yes, i would also like to know what cg was saying.. can someone tell me what shin said when he saw yul towards the end of episode 17.. yul just walked alway from shin.

Shin asked him why he was late? pretty much saying, "why are you late to your own party?" and arriving the same time as CK

Shin asked him why he was late? pretty much saying, "why are you late to your own party?" and arriving the same time as CK

it's kind of sad how Shin and Yul aren't even talking to each other anymore. sigh... they could probably have been allies, if not for Yul's mom and her evil schemes. and if Shin had been treating CG better all along, Yul would probably have still fallen for her, but he would have given up on her b/c she was happy with his cousin... sigh... big WHAT IFS!

Guest kyotoji

Zinc, if i didn't remember wrongly, these 2 scenes are not actual scenes in the show. They are those pics being slotted in and shown in between the show.

(other members, pls correct me if i have remembered wrongly)

Thanks porcelet from whom i downloaded the epi 17 preview link from.

Wooo. just finished watching the preview... wooo.. i simply the hug - a hug from Shin.

But ... it really is a very hard and powerful hug... Poor CG... can't he be more soft and gentle to the one he loved?

But after 2nd thoughts, i think the hug is a good one cos he wants to show CG how impt CG is to him and he cannot afford to lose her anymore at any time. *All are my thoughts only*

[edit]

Thanks joeyclaire and donilpark for the below.

Zinc, if i didn't remember wrongly, these 2 scenes are not actual scenes in the show. They are those pics being slotted in and shown in between the show.

yup...u are correct.

those 2 scenes were the comical scenes btw the show.

i think those 2 pics appeared in the early eps..around ep4 onwards

Guest donilpark

Yeah, I think I saw them as eyecatches in the show. Wasn't really inserted into the show.

Oh man after reading this translation I realy can't wait to watch the epi 17!!!!

Guest charles0702

after watching the preview for episode 17, did anyone notice that towards the end, kang in and hyorin were standing by themselves next to his buggy while shin and the other 2 guys were on the other side.. i wonder if shin and kang in are mad at each other. <_<

waah!!! alfred is just soo cute!! i want him! or one like him. i actually plan to go to the mall when i finally have time and look for one just like him. maybe i'll even bring along a pic just to be sure. hehe.

hmmn... so now we have to wait really long for season2. haay... it's gonna be really painful. i mean, i can't even wait a week before getting the epis, then another week or so for the subs, what more for 2007? argh! the things we do for these guys...

after watching the preview for episode 17, did anyone notice that towards the end, kang in and hyorin were standing by themselves next to his buggy while shin and the other 2 guys were on the other side.. i wonder if shin and kang in are mad at each other. <_<

think probably kangin is mad at shin for causing hyorin so much pain..

but come on.... if kangin likes ho-toot, he shld just go up to her.. tell her how much he likes her and he doesnt mind her coming from a poor family.. and he is willing to pay for her hospital bills if she tries to stupidly commit sucide again. -.-

i know i sound evil but heck.. it is stupid.

if she wanted to die.. she should have ate the darn pills at home instead of in school. causing shin to be in a difficult position.

I hope hyorin really accepted shin's mum proposal.. and it is not some conspiracy she and yul's mum came up with.. i HOPE

CA27K905.jpg

The bear is saying.. Hello. I am the bear in goong. My name is alfred.

something like that.. my korean is lousy..

Could it be Yul was late because he was following CK to make sure she arrived safely? It's something sweet and thoughtful Yul would do.

"MOM"

P.S. Thank you so much for the preview of Episode 17. I'm happy for now. :)

Guest wenipoo

Hi everyone,

I am new here. I tried to catch up with reading all the members message but its too many. I would like to know if I download the chapters from megaupload or clubox, can I still use the sub from d-addict? I am currently download with torrents but its too slow and none of the chapter are complete. I leave my computer day and night for a whole week but not much progress. Can someone help or suggest me what to do. I really want to watch this movie again. In the past I watch it at youtube and now i want to watch a copy that i can have more control.......don't want to wait it to buff. please help...........

Archived