[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

I have a random question/thought.. If Shin & CG already shared a room, why do they still have to live in seperate rooms after? Especially when everyone *but Yul* thinks that they've done what they're supposed to do during the hapbang.. What's the point of putting them in seperate rooms? From my point of view, they should just share the bed everyday already.. <_<

Ooh ooh ooh, manda cilik, Telly and Jess !! I see youuuu!!

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

manderley_angel, hello to ya too :D ! hehe. Ooh, nursing! My fave classes are the clinicals!!! Those are fun!

Shin is being more rebellious now, isn't he? haha, I didn't even think of that. I thought it was so cute when Halmamama wanted they to steal away, just the three of the them and Chae brought up the rules and laws and Halamama said something along the lines of "what they don't know can't hurt 'em" or "laws shmaws" (forget about the laws)...lol, she's too cute! She use to be like Chae when she was young too :lol: ! I just know it! Much like the character from the manhwa.

Golly, I'm so tired! Goongers, don't go with only 1 hr sleep, okay! Silent J needs to go find a corner to take a 5 second nap.

Guest Telly

oooh wow, i see my lovelies =) jess, angeline, manda, audrey, viel!

here are some goodies for your eyes <3

it's our dearest kang hyun without the glasses =p

1141630855c1a6b8f1bef8c0bd1ld.jpg

also, dee put up these behind-the-scenes pictures a few pages back [thanks dee!] and we see yul wearing pink!

Eunhye looks so shy around JiHoon. Kim JungHoon looks absolutely delicious in PINK!!!

DSCF3460_1_houseofmind.jpg

Reposted from miclub

so, i was thinking, is this picture from the same scene as above? [yummy yul in hot pink]

114167504248hb.jpg

>> hrmm, his hair looks different though, so maybe not? =(

I have a random question/thought.. If Shin & CG already shared a room, why do they still have to live in seperate rooms after? Especially when everyone *but Yul* thinks that they've done what they're supposed to do during the hapbang.. What's the point of putting them in seperate rooms? From my point of view, they should just share the bed everyday already.. <_<

Ooh ooh ooh, manda cilik, Telly and Jess !! I see youuuu!!

haha, well, maybe the elders don't want them to be 'getting it on' everyday in the palace! especially when they're so young and filled with temptations, moohahahaha >=D

Telly, you silly!

Goong has certainly turned some of us into perves, lol! I know Ririe mentions it now and then!

Butta, wow! I can't wait to see Apple's creation with that Kang Hyun pic..she's really pretty! Even without the glasses! Yul's sweater is the same, except without the white collar button-up. Niceee!

Might I just say, Ji Hoon has a nice toosh!

PS: Telly, you look like Kang Hyun!!! hehehe...

v Audrey, I think his golden color hair lightens up his face, that is why he looks better in it...but darker color isn't bad either.

haha, well, maybe the elders don't want them to be 'getting it on' everyday in the palace! especially when they're so young and filled with temptations, moohahahaha >=D

O my, Telly.. You're making me wanting to laugh so hard *but I caaaaan't, my boss is nearby* so I'm smiling from ear to ear like a dork now.... My perv mind is wandering in the air.. bwuahahaha..

Those Yul pics with bright pink sweater are uber hot.. You can see the difference on the hair color.. Sigh, makes me miss the old Yul. For anyone who doesn't agree that Yul is hotter in his golden-orange hair.. LOOK at those two pics!!! Aaargh!! :wacko:

Guest lovedrama

Lovedrama, Goong is still airing right now (every Wed & Thur) on IMBC.. so ep 1-16 are all we have so far. Next wednesday ep 17 will be aired and you can come back here to see the Goong madness and find some links to d/l *provided by our endless wonderful Goongers* :D

EDIT: Nv mind, Angeline and carlavb just beat me.. You guys are fast.. kekekeke

Thanks Mangoicy.

Lovedrama :D

Guest cilik

hi audrey! :) and hi to the bored angeline, the sleepy jess, and browny fonty telly...

umm...as much as i'd like to see them share a room, i don't think either of them would want to do that at this point in time. if CG is oblivious to shin's feelings for her and still believes that shin still has feelings for hyorin, then i doubt she'd want to sleep in the same bed as a guy who (she thinks) doesn't love her. not to mention shin and his icey princey pride :P, who i doubt is ready to admit that he's dying to share a room with his wifey kekekeke. but who knows? maybe the PDs will be nice to the fans and include the banishment to chang dok palace (is that the proper name of the palace?) where they get to share a room soon enough (from the manhwa)

Edit: Telly dear, i don't think they're from the same scene because in one picture he's wearing a white shirt underneath and not in the other :P

wow telly, that's one hawt pic of Kang-hyun. Hubba hubba hehe ^^;

so, I was in Korean discussion today and my TA asked me who I liked in the show (I know, out of the blue eh?) and I was like...uh Yoon Eun Hye. And my TA was like "really? I don't think she's pretty". And she's not watching it because of that. ;_; At least my professor still watches it...puehehehehe ^_^v

Theed, your TA isn't watching because she doesn't like Eun Hye? If so, why not? I've actually seen some anti-eun hye fans convert since the drama started. Well, she's missin' out!

Hi, Manda! *slaps self to stay awake*

Speaking of slapping I actually want to see Chaegyung slap SHIN!!! Who's with me? Well, only if he does her wrong again that is, for now he hasn't done anything but hold her hand, brush her hair, watch her sleep, smile when he looks at her, hold her in his arms when she's asleep, ask her to grow old together...~ahhhh, Shin :wub: ~! (Shenny, my partner in doing this, where u?

Manda, I actually think Chae's fine with sharing a room with him now, even a bed, it seems like they're quite comfortable with doing so now, except for when Shin tells her to take something off, she always seems to think he means her clothes, lol! Can't wait to see when he really means it!

*slaps self for saying that*

Guest manderley_angel

manderley_angel, hello to ya too :D ! hehe. Ooh, nursing! My fave classes are the clinicals!!! Those are fun!

Golly, I'm so tired! Goongers, don't go with only 1 hr sleep, okay! Silent J needs to go find a corner to take a 5 second nap.

^ yap, clinicals are fun... but not when they keep me from watching GOONG... i.e. this week when i'm buried with nursing schoolwork -______-;;

arghh..

//edit//

i love CG's expression everytime Shin asks her to take soemthing off... she always assumes that its her clothes... so funny XD

oooh wow, i see my lovelies =) jess, angeline, manda, audrey, viel!

^ hi Telly!! omo... i laughed so loud when i read your comment (which is bad.. everybody here in the library looked at me... pwahahah i just ignore them as they roll their eyes at me XD) that is true though, especially when the Ajusshi might be making SHin drink more and more of that "herbal" tea... lolz...

oyyy.... two pages in a row... its the GOONG fever~~ *sings to the tune of GREASE* ^^;;

edit// be back later, fellow GOONGers... have to go study for my microbio lab >.>;; see u all later!

Guest AznGrlz

lol i just finished watching the showbiz :ya...i'm slow hehe: and the guy mentioned about the highly addicted goong lovers on the internet...is it possible that they snuck someone in here to check us crazily obsessed goongers :ph34r: hehe

btw...HI EVERYONE!

Guest cilik

Manda, I actually think Chae's fine with sharing a room with him now, even a bed, it seems like they're quite comfortable with doing so now, except for when Shin tells her to take something off, she always seems to think he means her clothes, lol! Can't wait to see when he really means it!

hhahahahahahaaha i can't stop laughing at the thought of shin being serious when asking CG to take her clothes off (whenever that happens...). kakakaa....i was watching the BTS for ep 13 and i couldn't stop thinking how embarassing it must've been for them to shoot CG's imaginary scene (the one where shin took off her headdress and started undressing her soon after, and CG kept saying "we can't, we can't" but it sounded like "we can, we can").

shenny, are you hiding dear? :P

Speaking of slapping I actually want to see Chaegyung slap SHIN!!! Who's with me? Well, only if he does her wrong again that is, for now he hasn't done anything but hold her hand, brush her hair, watch her sleep, smile when he looks at her, hold her in his arms when she's asleep, ask her to grow old together...~ahhhh, Shin ~! (Shenny, my partner in doing this, where u?

I love you guys so much, you make my hours in the office flew by and i'm giggling like crazy..

Oh, and you miss something on your Shin's-sweet-gestures-to-CG list.. hug her from the back and kiss her head *I love that scene so much, it just shows he's being sincere*, piggyback her on the beach, take endless pics of her, stick by her side when she's sick, hmm.. actually this list can go on and on.. maybe i should end this here :huh:

I think from now on we'll see lots of Shin and Chae closeness, and what I mean by that is them being touchy-feely.

This thread makes time fly, it is my addiction, and I don't want to fight it.

I have a question, does Chae's friends know about Yul liking Chae? I can't remember ever seeing them talk about it or mention it.

Oh, and Season 1 is 24 eps, no longer 20.

I have a question, does Chae's friends know about Yul liking Chae? I can't remember ever seeing them talk about it or mention it.

I don't think her friends know anything about Yul's feeling.. Remember when they asked CG about the news of Shin & Yul's fight? and they asked what's that all about, then CG said that it was just a misunderstanding. If they knew, they could've figured it out without asking CG.. or at least asked her to confirm if their suspicion is true.. They probaaably have some idea that Yul put some extra attention towards CG, but that's about it I guess.

Guest sylpha

Oh, and Season 1 is 24 eps, no longer 20.

oh thanxs for the info...*whee* that means more shin-cha goodness...sweet ...and more times for my fiancee to think i have lost my mind*haha*...i actually jumped all over him when shin finally kissed her....there are very few dramas that make me feel with the characters that much....

i luv the manga and even though the story of the drama does follow it ...basically......it´s like knowing it and at the same time experiencing it all for the first time *lol*

actually i am new to this forum...so i say hi everyone!!! i am sylpha born in poland living in germany (studying chinese and japanese )...nice to meet more goong addicts ^.^;

Guest danbi

I think there are about 20 right? :sweatingbullets:

oh thanxs for the info...*whee* that means more shin-cha goodness...sweet ...and more times for my fiancee to think i have lost my mind*haha*...i actually jumped all over him when shin finally kissed her....there are very few dramas that make me feel with the characters that much....

i luv the manga and even though the story of the drama does follow it ...basically......it´s like knowing it and at the same time experiencing it all for the first time *lol*

actually i am new to this forum...so i say hi everyone!!! i am sylpha born in poland living in germany (studying chinese and japanese )...nice to meet more goong addicts ^.^;

there is a season 2?

Archived