Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Brooklyn

has anyone mentioned or has anyone noticed that

the clothes shin and cg wore the next day after the 'romp on the beach'

were the same ones they wore on the beach?

the production was probably saving on costs as they didn't re-shoot anymore... :P

Guest narutaru

OMG!! I am soo relieved that Shin isn't going Hyo Rin!! they watched bits of eps 15-16 raw last night, and I felt so depressed over the possibility that he was going to Hyori that in my 24th year of life I felt really stressed at work. I am soo hooked on this drama!

Aww I am so jalous about you guys who get to go to Korea and see Se7en. I would love to meet him. I think that I am going to go and watch some Nine-Tailed Fox. Good dosage of Jun Jin will ease my suffering.

Does anyone else think that Shin looks like younger Lee Jee Hoon and Yul a little like Se7en?

Guest milleu87

is korea nice during summer? because i might just want to go there for a few days before i went home for this summer. is there anything interesting in korea happening in summer?

yeah yul does look a lil bit like se7en. who is lee ja hoon?

heh i love that scene. i still can't believed that shin slammed the door at cg head.it was funny that i repeated it more than a few times

I think this preview is well contrued, but i want to revise two sentence

"ul sought his mum permission to invite the royal couple to his birthday celebrations."

his mum------> his grandmother( te-whong-te-whu)

"ust then, Yul came along and tried to console her."

to console --------> to confess his mind to her

thanks for the translation and clarification. :D:D:D

the PDs are really giving us heaven and hell each week huh? :sweatingbullets: i wonder what Shin goon is going to do when he saw Yul confessing to CG for the how-many-times-is-it-already? In the manhwa, he's supposed to hit Yul but since he already hit him earlier, he wouldn't be hitting him again right?

anyhow, i have decided not to expect anything since the PDs are always torturing us. i am going to watch my nobuta in the meantime, to keep my mind off goong till Wed night. :w00t:

If not, I will go crazy within this coming few episodes since the show should be getting into it's most exciting stage (aka most torturing stage), considering it is in the last lap already.

Guest linatan

brooklyn.. i noticed tat also.

btw does anyone who where to get the cut off scene for beach scene? I would like to watch the scene where Shin put his jacket to CG, does this kind of scene exist?? If yes, it will be very sweet, why the producer cut it off :blush: :fury: (ps. i dun have mbc account, can anyone post it here, i guess others will love to see it.

subs team..thank you very much for the subs. i have been waiting for the subs for whole saturday and sunday, i even checked the d-addicts before i went to bed at 2 am and finally after i came back from school and i checked d-addicts i was very happy to find subs of ep 13 and 14.. thanksssssssss....please keep ur hard work 6 more epsd to go.

btw I feel kind of sad cos the GOONG is going to end soon. I had ever had the same feeling when My Girl ended.. feeling sad cos no more nice and hillarious and romantic drama to watch...

thank you also for ep 17 and 18 preview. by jst watching the preview made me dun wan to watch ep 17 but after reading the part where SHin hug CG after he came back...i am looking to see it. and i pray hard in ep 18 Shin will show more feeling towards CG...SHin campers lets pray togetherrrr :rolleyes::)

EDIT..this is my 1st time owning the page...

Guest narutaru

Ick I meant Lee Ji Hoon. He is a singer/actor. He is part of Group S with Hye Sung and Kang Ta. He was also in Wonderful Life with Kim Jae Won and Eugene.

photo1864.jpg

It is not the best pic. I can find a better one if you like.

To stay on topic he is a pic of Shin :D

shinshin.jpg

THANK YOU HAN CINEMA!!

Guest linatan

Ick I meant Lee Ji Hoon. He is a singer/actor. He is part of Group S with Hye Sung and Kang Ta. He was also in Wonderful Life with Kim Jae Won and Eugene.

narutaru..is he the love rival of kim jae won in woderful live??? no wonder his face looks familiar but are sure is him???he looked a bit plum in wonderful life, the guy in wonderful life has thicker lips :P

Goong, Full House, Wonderful Life and Sweet 18 are all looks alike, all started marriages w/o love but in the end the couple have happy ending. Sweet 18 is one of the most hillarious drama i watched. I like the part where they confessed their love and the ending of Sweet 18 which ended the couples had twin kids - very adorable.

Guest narutaru

narutaru..is he the love rival of kim jae won in woderful live??? no wonder his face looks familiar but are u is him???he looked a bit plum in wonderful life, the guy in wonderful life has thicker lips :P

Yep he is the love rival :D Actually Weonderful Life and Full House are alot like Goong. All three involve marriages which start off without any love. There is a love rival who always kinder to the female lead than the male lead. Lastly there is always a psycho woman who tries to break up the two leads apart.

*hopes that the modes won't get mad at her*

Guest jayjo

yul is so girly looooking in the drama. omg. so pretty. shin doesnt look so good. and he is sposed to be verygoodlooking. and hyorin look weird. heh.

Guest narutaru

I think that both Yul and Shin are beautiful :D I just want to cuddle them!!!

Every time Shin hugs CG my heart skips a beat :D

CG is sooo funny!!! I love her! She almost makes want to listen to Baby Vox!

I have so much love and appreciation for the subbers :D I know how much work subbing and editing an episode is. Thank you very much :D You guys have made my past couple of days really happy :D

Guest husain

^you should go to d-addicts.com to dled the epi.

If you can't download from clubbox. Come to http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents.ph...=View+all&sort= download HQ

I forget this, port for torrent is blocked too. so I can't use torrent nor clubbox. :tears:

so .. Is there any body can help me find the links or the pages (to download eps 2 - 11 and 13 - last in MQ (or HQ splitted in 200-300 MB each))?

:unsure:

This forum is growing so fast, it's hard finding the pages.

TIA.

I know someone posted a link to purchase sheet music before....is there anywhere where someone has posted them up for download? or where there are more goong ost and other kpop sheet music? Thanx!

Archived