[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

caps from the BTS

the rice grain refused to stick to shin's cheek, haha!

bts1612nf.jpg

YEH is inside the covers here after admitting she hasn't washed her hair :lol:

bts1625yu.jpg

YEH giving JJH a piggy-back

bts1636gb.jpg

not bad... keep going~

bts1640je.jpg

shin gives CG a helping 'hang' :sweatingbullets:

bts1652hp.jpg

wish they are this close in real life too :P

bts1661pw.jpg

nice romantic piggyback walk

bts1676zt.jpg

all caps by me

Guest poonpoon

Anyone know the dialogue in epi 15

After Having meal ,,everyone sat 2gether ,and Yul say sth ....a bit long opinion..

Sth like aggressive,,,and Shin says sth .back...

I wonder that what they re talking about?

And Thanks Rebby for the BTS16 ....

Guest ROCKWITHU

Thanks so much for the caps and bts of ep 16, Rebby. :)

SnowApple, I loved your WTF post. Its totally what I've been feeling too.

Guest _yinsyung*--

Where do i begin with the thank yous?

i go to uni for a day and ack! this is what i get <333

THANK YOU SUBBERS <333 as always; even though i watch the chiense subs first - nothing can bet the english ones because my chinese is...bad :x

and all the pics and translations and news and I CAN'T BELIEVE WE HAVE TO WAIT A YEAR FOR A DRAGGY SEREIS ._. i actually already think it's dragging; and if it weren't for trying to figure out what scenes the PDs will put where; i don't know if i'd actually still hold an interest...BUT nevertheless i'll give it a chance...if they do decide to go through...

what else? the translations for ep 17 and 18 previews THANK YOU!! so a lot of us were right in keeping faith with shin; and i know he's going to stuff it up again in ep 18 ebcause that's the way goong works...

and the caps and all the links to happytime and the BTS THANK YOU ALL <333 hi rebby =P

and now i'll go do my tutorial hwk ._.

-yinyin

REBBY, dear, thank you! A million thank yous!

From the BTS caps, it seems they really enjoyed themselves at the beach and even had fun shooting the bed scene too! JJH looks to be such a great guy...ahhh, Shin! (Shenny!) He didn't mind her unwashed hair, haha! Poor Eun Hye. However she is lucky to be under the same covers and JJH and just to think, he was wearing a low-cut shirt/tank! hahaha, my mind is wandering again, I must be getting to bed.

Once again, Goongnight! This time I mean it! ... maybe.

cecilia- it doesn't matter! u can download the ep later, ur going to KOREA!

that's really great, hope u have a great time...and off topic:

:excl: U'LL BE THERE AROUND SE7EN's CD RELEASE :excl:

heuk~ but i have to watch ep 19 & 20 before i'll get to watch 18

it'll be weird

i guess i will try come here and read bits and pieces of what happened

if only can watch MBC live on the plane

lol

and hahah that's what i'm going to korea for~~se7en's 3rd album ^^

Anyone know the dialogue in epi 15

After Having meal ,,everyone sat 2gether ,and Yul say sth ....a bit long opinion..

Sth like aggressive,,,and Shin says sth .back...

I wonder that what they re talking about?

And Thanks Rebby for the BTS16 ....

yul was expressing his opinion the royal family

how they are wasting ppl's money

that they are like expensive toys being funded by the korean ppl

and that instead of being useless they should try to do something more useful

Guest deeism

REBBY, dear, thank you! A million thank yous!

From the BTS caps, it seems they really enjoyed themselves at the beach and even had fun shooting the bed scene too! JJH looks to be such a great guy...ahhh, Shin! (Shenny!) He didn't mind her unwashed hair, haha! Poor Eun Hye. However she is lucky to be under the same covers and JJH and just to think, he was wearing a low-cut shirt/tank! hahaha, my mind is wandering again, I must be getting to bed.

Once again, Goongnight! This time I mean it! ... maybe.

ommmmmggg *the jealousy* I wish i was eun hye xDD with the unwashed hair... and what not.. =b

thankyou rebby ^^

Guest kimtoa

subs for 13 and 14 is out yalls go get it!!!!!

BTW, does anyone have ep 14 HQ ???? can I have it ???? please please please...I want to watch it over my 1 week spring break on next week....

heuk~ but i have to watch ep 19 & 20 before i'll get to watch 18

it'll be weird

i guess i will try come here and read bits and pieces of what happened

if only can watch MBC live on the plane

lol

and hahah that's what i'm going to korea for~~se7en's 3rd album ^^

yul was expressing his opinion the royal family

how they are wasting ppl's money

that they are like expensive toys being funded by the korean ppl

and that instead of being useless they should try to do something more useful

their grandma mentioned that maybe it's time for Yul to get married too...

then yul mentioned that he already has someone he likes and when the time comes he will tell everyone who is it.. (obviously it's CG)

and then shin said : is it? i wish u succeed.. (shin knows he like cg)

yul : Of course i will

Poor cg is in the middle.. and she bit her tongue.. lOlx..

yul rushes to get ice.. and the whole atmosphere becomes weird and awkward~~-.-

Guest beautifulxmess

REBBY, THANK U FOR THE CLIP!!

Hehee..one of the best BTS so far...they laugh so much under the covers..

lol...could someone translate the few parts YEH and JJh were talking to each other? What made JJH mimick KJH and say "dirty, dirty" n everyone crack up?? Lol.. i duno why, everytime i think of that scene, i start cracking up as well...

Guest echoRy

REBBY, THANK U FOR THE CLIP!!

Hehee..one of the best BTS so far...they laugh so much under the covers..

lol...could someone translate the few parts YEH and JJh were talking to each other? What made JJH mimick KJH and say "dirty, dirty" n everyone crack up?? Lol.. i duno why, everytime i think of that scene, i start cracking up as well...

yeah, i really wanted to know that too. why did he immitate KJH? and any other part that a kind soul would like to translate would be great...lolxxxooo if anyone does, thank u very much!

REBBY- thanx so much, i really wanted to download the vid, and not just see it! thank u muchos!

cecilia - u lucky duck! i'm so envious! hopefully my vaca this year will be in Korea instead of Jamaica. *prays* (i'm sorry, last off topic...promise)

i would like to ask if goong is being shown in arirang..cause if it is please tell me what day and what time please!!!...the only korean channel here in the philippines is arirang..so hopefully goong is in it..thanks in advance :)

Guest samgirl

bscap02117em.jpg

i know that cap is from a while back in pages, but could someone clarify from epi that is from or where it is from? thanks~^^

with this pic is it in Ep 15?

i wonder why I haven't seen it ..if it were

what part was it ?

i would like to ask if goong is being shown in arirang..cause if it is please tell me what day and what time please!!!...the only korean channel here in the philippines is arirang..so hopefully goong is in it..thanks in advance :)

i think arirang is only showing love puzzle and one of the nonstop series.. nothing too new :sweatingbullets: but you can watch out for Pop in Seoul and Showbiz Extra for news on GOONG

Oh no, it is too early for it to be on Arirang, give it a few years. Arirang tends to only air older dramas, so I doubt they'll be showing Goong anytime soon. Let's hope they do, okay! I've got Arirang too!

I caught the clip on Showbiz and Pops live! :D

Archived