[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

The fact that JJH said "gwenchanah" to her when she told him of her unwashed hair, just goes to show that he's alright with it, that it doesn't matter if she did or didn't...(I have no idea where I'm going with this :sweatingbullets: ) he likes her nonetheless? LOL!

Season 1 will be 24 episodes. The first original 20 eps and then the additional/extentional 4 eps to LINK season 1 to season 2. That totals 24 episodes for season 1.

Season 2 will air in January of 2007 :) , not sure of how many eps yet, maybe 16?

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blue.roses

JANUARY!! omg! thats like almost a year away! WHY?

DUDE, im not going to be able to wait that long! ><

but to see SHINs face agen NEXT YEAR...im already excited!! :D <33

Guest echoRy

The fact that JJH said "gwenchanah" to her when she told him of her unwashed hair, just goes to show that he's alright with it, that it doesn't matter if she did or didn't...(I have no idea where I'm going with this :sweatingbullets: ) he likes her nonetheless? LOL!

Season 1 will be 24 episodes. The first original 20 eps and then the additional/extentional 4 eps to LINK season 1 to season 2. That totals 24 episodes for season 1.

Season 2 will air in January of 2007 :) , not sure of how many eps yet, maybe 16?

we know where ur going with it sweetie, and we're going there with u! lolxxxooo

having to wait for January 2007 - RIP *GEE DIES FROM LACK OF PATIENCE* RIP

Guest edwin012290

wtf.....a whole year? so much commotion over such a simple problem. just extend the damn drama to as long as you want it. dont cut it off right now!

Guest safiresteele

Season 2 will air in January of 2007 :) .

:o When did the PDs decide this? Just last week it seems they decided season 2 would be episodes 21-24...oh the confusion. I don't think I have the patience to wait for season 2 especially if season 1 doesn't end with some finality.. I'm almost tempted not to watch the rest of this drama because no one knows how it's going to end. I'm not a fan of cliffhangers. Okay enough of my ranting. Thank you for any answers that you can provide :D

:wub:SHIN CAMPER :wub:

Guest safiresteele

wtf.....a whole year? so much commotion over such a simple problem. just extend the damn drama to as long as you want it. dont cut it off right now!

I agree. They should just extend it to as many episodes needed to finish the drama. :D

They wanted the drama to be a hit, but they didn't expect this much popularity since there was so much commotion about the casting prior to the drama's debut and didn't expect to go to a season 2 so the actors probably already have other schedules and now that the drama is a hit and there is going to be a season 2, this throws off the schedules of the actors as well.

They can't continue to just air season 2 after this season 1, although I wish they could, but that wouldn't be fair to the other dramas set to air after "Goong", like Dr. Kang with Han Ga In and Yang Dong Gun (did I get his name right?).

dude making us wait one year to find out what happens is a bit harsh. is Yoon Eun Hye, Joo Ji Hoon and Kim Jung Hoon coming back for season2 to reprise their original characters? i hope they do. no person could ever replace those 3 or any of the other cast members. CHAE GYUNG AND SHIN JJANG! lets hope for a happy ending k!

jess is right, but then, it probed me to think further.. who would ask a girl to go wash her hair immediately just becuz she didn't do so for a day? :blink:

if JJH were to refuse to continue filming cuz of that he would be too unprofessional.. :lol:

imagine if your co-star with whom u hv to film a kissing scene with got smoker's breathe or didn't brush teeth for few days (ok, just imagine that they had to do continuous filming day & nite :phew: ), and didn't bother to chew a gum before the take.. u still hv to kiss rite?

now this is going too far... :lol:

back to GOONG

Guest blue.roses

bscap02117em.jpg

i know that cap is from a while back in pages, but could someone clarify from epi that is from or where it is from? thanks~^^

:o When did the PDs decide this? Just last week it seems they decided season 2 would be episodes 21-24...oh the confusion. I don't think I have the patience to wait for season 2 especially if season 1 doesn't end with some finality.. I'm almost tempted not to watch the rest of this drama because no one knows how it's going to end. I'm not a fan of cliffhangers. Okay enough of my ranting. Thank you for any answers that you can provide :D

I dunno, the news seems to be mixed and depends on how you translate/interpret the articles that have been written. #1- I don't read Korean #2- I don't know if the sources the news are coming from are reliable, so, I guess I'll just wait till someone posts a link to MBC that says there will be a continuation of the drama in 2007. And then, I'll be massively disappointed. Oh well...

Hehe.. the whole Season 2 thing is really making me :wacko:

I'm just gonna sit pretty and wait for the official announcement from iMBC or perhaps from Hwang In-Roi himself that Season 2 will be in Winter 2007 :D

In the meantime, let's just enjoy what we have so far and also the upcoming eppie 17-18 :D

I'm so curious about that gifts pictures (posted on the previous page), coz it has a note on each one and some writings.... "To: ....."

can only catch the last two pictures which is one start with "Kim" and the other with "Lee".

hmmm..... *curious george mode ON* :lol:

these gifts are addressed to who? looks like for different people!

another birthday coming? so maybe that's why there's a mask party?

New pics from MBC...so many gifts...i wonder for who.... :unsure:

photo_255_1_1_no_156_3.jpgphoto_255_1_1_no_156_4.jpg

Credit: MBC

Guest safiresteele

They wanted the drama to be a hit, but they didn't expect this much popularity since there was so much commotion about the casting prior to the drama's debut and didn't expect to go to a season 2 so the actors probably already have other schedules and now that the drama is a hit and there is going to be a season 2, this throws off the schedules of the actors as well.

They can't continue to just air season 2 after this season 1, although I wish they could, but that wouldn't be fair to the other dramas set to air after "Goong", like Dr. Kang with Han Ga In and Yang Dong Gun (did I get his name right?).

I can understand the need to schedule season 2 to next year now. Thank you for the explanation :D BTW..off topic. That is his name... I do want to see his new drama. I loved him in ROYOW. :D

Guest V A L XD

bscap02117em.jpg

i know that cap is from a while back in pages, but could someone clarify from epi that is from or where it is from? thanks~^^

Epi.15 or 16..haha, I think it's 15

After catching up all of these pages, I feel like I finally have a break XD

Anyways, I got bored and I started to watch Goong from the beginning all over again. I was feeling like if I was falling towards Shin and not Yul anymore. After watching from the beginning, I didn't want to fall towards Shin's side no more. After rewatching the eps. all over again, I think around ep. 4 - i think, that it was when Yul kinda fell for CG? Meh, iono. This is just what I think. I must get off of this thread. Good Night. Oh yea, Thank You subbers for the Goong subs.

Guest Brooklyn

Just finished in 1 1/2 days episodes 1-12 of Goong given to me by my OC-OC friend Brooklyn.

Cant believe I'm transported back to the Meteor Garden era feeling. :o

It's very entertaining and the production is spectacular. :w00t:

The stars are refreshingly good. You get that "kilig" (giddy is the only term i can think of) factor when you see Shin and CG together tho i also like the cutie Yul. :P

First time I'm watching an on-going series and also eps. 13-16 without subs. (turning adik) :lol: Brook promised eps. 13 & 14 with subs tom. Cant wait. :w00t:

maja sis, chula... you are right, we're back to juvenile delinquency... Aish!!!! :wacko:

Cant believe this thread has 113 people browsing it. Grabe!!!

First time i really went to the goong thread and read just the last page.

So toxic at work cant do any BPs.

I'm glad to read some very interesting conversations.

And, thanks a lot to those who worked hard to give us the eng. subs.

You are truly great goongsters. :D

waaaa....ella...the belle!!!

you finally made it here!

and displaying proudly your Mama--SAN status... :lol:

i wonder when can cha find her way here...

paging chula... :P

Guest echoRy

I HAVE JUST DIED AND GONE TO HEAVEN!

from what seems like FOREVER, i can finally access the BTS vids on imbc!

i hope someone rips them soon bcause they're beyond cute and sweet.

Jess, u see how close they've gotten, i mean how can u not get close after being together

day after day anyways, but u really c it.

there's one point after the not washing the hair thing where EunHye get's so embarrased

that she burries her head under the blanket...while he's still holding her

(loosely at this point but still he's holding her) *dies again*

i'm gonna watch the other BTS vids... :w00t: GOONG virus full steam ahead!!!

Archived