[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest echoRy

jina - yeah girl!!! <333 them wholeheartedly with u!

Rebby and or zinc - moi & Tellsss giving hugs and kisses if one of u would somehow rip the BTS of 16...then prepare for the whole thread to follow suit!

TELLSSS (again hehe) & piano4112000- thank u for the caps, u guys are killin me. i want to see it baaaadddddddd!!!

donilpark- thank u, hope someone translates the article.

---from the caps, EunHye & JJH seem a lot more comfy with each other...loveeessss it :excl: ---

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ellabel

Just finished in 1 1/2 days episodes 1-12 of Goong given to me by my OC-OC friend Brooklyn.

Cant believe I'm transported back to the Meteor Garden era feeling. :o

It's very entertaining and the production is spectacular. :w00t:

The stars are refreshingly good. You get that "kilig" (giddy is the only term i can think of) factor when you see Shin and CG together tho i also like the cutie Yul. :P

First time I'm watching an on-going series and also eps. 13-16 without subs. (turning adik) :lol: Brook promised eps. 13 & 14 with subs tom. Cant wait. :w00t:

maja sis, chula... you are right, we're back to juvenile delinquency... Aish!!!! :wacko:

Cant believe this thread has 113 people browsing it. Grabe!!!

First time i really went to the goong thread and read just the last page.

So toxic at work cant do any BPs.

I'm glad to read some very interesting conversations.

And, thanks a lot to those who worked hard to give us the eng. subs.

You are truly great goongsters. :D

Guest MeiLin83

200611416166770_s.jpg

was YEH's head too heavy :lol: and JJH said kuenchana?

omg, i wish i could end work now and run home to watch the vid!!

if zinc hasn't rip this for us by the time i get home (in like 6 hours time :tears: ) i'll try to do it with the software zinc used :)

Haha...actually....YEH said she didn't wash her hair so she said she was sorry and was a little embarrassed...so JJH said, "kwaen chan ah"

Hehe :lol:

Guest deeism

Haha...actually....YEH said she didn't wash her hair so she said she was sorry and was a little embarrassed...so JJH said, "kwaen chan ah"

jw, what does "kwaen chan ah" mean? =SS

and is that image from epi 15/16?? lol nvm. i didnt look back yet,.. sorry. ^^;;

Guest DallasE

MeiLin83 , thanks for the translation.

It's happy time for us to see our favourite two leads getting on well off-screen too.

They're just so cute together.

Who can blame us for having dream???!!

BFB5BDBA1.jpg

1141622953_BFB5BDBA2.jpg

All credits to miclub

chongmal?!!

YEH is so honest... hahahaha!

i think one can only be truely honest with the person if you feel comfortable with that person :lol:

this is a GOOD sign... :P

Guest echoRy

that is just too cute!!! : :D

and sweet! now they just need to give in to their hidden desires and go out with each other already!

:lol: that's funny. if i were EunHye, i would be spotless and perfect everyday because of JJH & KJH!!!

lolxxxooo and most specially on days like that^^^ when they get to be so close!

manhwamarch7kt.th.jpg dspoof1ck.th.jpg

imbc

Guest xling06

in the beginning, or at least in the manhwa, he says that he thinks it'd be fun to watch chae gyung be the bigung mama (or whatever she is) , because he thinks she's a silly girl, and this is his way of making the royal family suffer for arranging his marriage. (but then she handles it pretty well...and he loves her too) he says that it would be stifling for hyorin, and didnt want her to suffer, and so instead, brought chae gyung to be the "doll," but then he says that for chae gyung, the whole gung thing is interesting for her, so she's not a "doll" and is not suffering. :D (and we can tell he's falling for cg when he says this..hehe.)

yap yap totally agreed on the part where shin said the palace is getting used to CG and not the other way round....heehee she is always influencing the people around her....remember one scene where she told the uncle (think he is the housekeeper of the palace) to try riding the bike.....and he did actually do it after she suggested.....that is really cute.... :)

Guest blue.roses

MeiLin83 , thanks for the translation.

It's happy time for us to see our favourite two leads getting on well off-screen too.

They're just so cute together.

Who can blame us for having dream???!!

¿µ½º1.jpg

1141622953_¿µ½º2.jpg

All credits to miclub

how adorable are they?? :lol:

got it. THANK-YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH!! :D

MUAHHAHAHAHHA, i own this page! ^__________^

Gee, give in to their hidden desires? hahahaha, that'd a dream come true for many of us fans here!

This is just frapping adorable!

200611416180890_s.jpg

I've enjoyed reading the insightful posts by so many of you and it all made me so happy, sad and then happy again...haha! Thank you!

Shenny, dear, jongmal kamsamhabnida! That goes to our lovely subbing team as well!

I can not wait to see the BTS of eppie 16...I really am enjoying seeing YEH and JJH so close, even if it is only for the drama, I can still dream that there might be something more, hehe.

Guest cilik

LOL YEH is funny! XD

anyway.. season two in 2007 winter.. that's about 1.5 years from now T_T;

But I thought they were referring to Winter 2007 as in the beginning of 2007? I'm not really sure if it's true, but I think that's what the first couple of rumors were saying. Does anyone know for sure when it's scheduled for?

And I agree Angeline, I'd so be washing my hair and making sure I look perfect everyday if I were her :P Wouldn't want to embarass myself in front of the two boys kekeke

And Jess I feel the same way...I want little "sparks" to fly between YEH & JJH too. But then again, I think a lot of the viewers and netizens do too hehehe :D

Guest blue.roses

i went back a couple of pages but im still kind of confused!

SEASON 1: 1-20.

SEASON 2: 21-24....

^ the rest of SEASON 2 is to air in the winter of 2007?

_clarification please. :)

Guest safiresteele

anyway.. season two in 2007 winter.. that's about 1.5 years from now T_T;

So the PDs have decided on an actual "Season 2" and not just the extension of Season 1 by 4 episodes as season 2. I'm worried that there is not going to be any finality in Season 1 if this happens... :o It would be very irritating if that's the case....

i went back a couple of pages but im still kind of confused!

SEASON 1: 1-20.

SEASON 2: 21-24....

That was also my understanding. I wonder if and when it changed.

Guest blue.roses

they are going to drag NOOOOO!!

i want; CG <3 SHIN!! now..!!!

but i think that CG & SHIN will be close pretty soon.

Guest ba3ygrl

ARE YOU FREAKIN KIDDING ME THAT SEASON 2 IS GONNA COME OUT IN WINTER 2007?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?

I DONT THINK I CAN WAIT THAT LONG. I WON'T BE ABLE TO EAT THE WHOLE YEAR EITHER!! I WILL EXPLODE!!!!!!!!!!

please tell me this is not true.

Archived