[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Hello! Can anybody help me please? :blush:

I download the HQ raws from clubbox( touya & creidesca's)

there seems to be a problem with epi 12... i can't play it using windows media or win classic... the other episodes worked fine (1-11, 13to 16) but not 12.. :unsure:

I tried using my desktop comp and my laptop to play epi 12 but I got the same results... seems that there's a problem with the downloaded file. ( I downloaded it twice but from different clubboxes)

Can anyone please tell me where to download a working epi 12 (preferably HQ) ?

I know someone asked this question before but I can't find that page anymore :unsure:

try to sylver clubbox.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest missy

but about these episodes... these last few episodes made me realize where hyorin is coming from. i mean come on they were in a 2 year relationship and it was like a SHORT time that she refused to marry him and then all of a sudden he married a different girl and fell in love with her. its kinda sad actually. what CG said was true how could not stay true to hyorin?? my any means i DONT support hyorin and shin but i really wonder how shin could switch from girl to girl like that. if fate happens and if he didnt see CG for about 2 months and was with hyorin the whole time would he fall back in love with her again??? i remember one of my teachers said something about love. she said that we can fall in love with anybody if situations are given. and in this case it seems true... and yully poor boy. i do feel sorry for him but i dont agree in his acts. he is really starting to hurt CG really bad. even though he claims that he doesnt want anything in return (remember that epi where she told him not to love her anymore?) he really does and for his best he should leave her. sigh.

in some ways i totally agree with you. i have some sympathly towards hyorin at times but i still want to kill her because shes done some pretty horrible things. i think hyorin and shin's relationship was at a very confusing time in both of their lives. on hyorin's side, we are learning that she isn't from a rich family and her teacher was the one paying for her schooling, this leads me to believe that once she got accepted into the "club", and with all the pressures put on her to dance, she had to close herself off emotionally, never being able to express her true self. it must have been exhausting to keep up the facade for so long. at the one point in the thailand trip when she talks about finally being her real self i think it refers to this. when she was proposed to by shin, she could only be thinking about all her obligations, and thats why she refused. once she worked out her true feelings she regreted it later on. although i think its her own damn fault that she lost shin. now shes just trying to grasp on to the past, and hold on to something that was once good in her life but never really apperciated. she really needs to move on!

in shin's case i think he was going through a period of being sick of being royal. same thing day to day, not being able to do normal things. he needed to rebel. hyorin was very attractive to him in this respect because it was something secret and something more normal, its hard to explain in words... he was like facinated by her. i think the one thing shin needs most is excitement, and in the flashbacks hyorin is kinda fufilling that need. i think he when he proposed to her deep down he was doing it just for the heck of it. i don't believe he would have been happier with her. i think their relationship is very much on a strong friendship level, and that they seem to have a good understanding about what the other one is about. i think he still feels the need to protect her, like he owes that to her.

then enters cg, and i think this is the first time shin really learns to just live. i think cg has taught him many things and she just lightens up his life. early on i think on some level he was honestly attracted to her and cared about her but hid it well. shes like his soft spot. he can never refuse her! when i watch their scenes together i just feel it, its love! but he still has issues expressing his true self to her, although he is working on it! i think he is very unsure of cg's true feeling towards him, and doesn't want to get too close because he might get hurt. i also noticed that now shin isn't as rebellious as he was in the beginning, like he is growing out of it. someone made the point that he smiles more often now. cg makes him happy.

these are just my thoughts and observations :)

I download it from japaneseguy's clubbox... and his file is fine. so you should try his clubbox... hope it will turn out fine for you!!!

try to sylver clubbox.

Thank you! I'm trying it now... :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Guest Telly

if you guys remember the behind-the-scenes photos posted awhile back by JHESSY and ANGELINE, they showed shin sitting with hyo rin.

and then, i found this 'fan observation' from the daum tv forums.

darn, that fan definitely has sharp eyes.

she spotted this:

549732bj.jpg

it seems as if shin is holding hyo rin's coat--what's up with that, huh?

poor chae gyung =(

Guest linatan

wow, my first GOONG page! :D

YSI LINK FOR HOWL - ENGMOOSEH.

essie thank you so much...now i am dling it.

missy, i am totally agree with u, Shin actually is not rebellious, on the outside he looks ignorant he just dunno and dun want or may be to shy to express his inner part, as you can see during his conversation with Yul regarding wat will YUL do when he become a king, from tis conversation, it shows that Shin scares Yul will not be a good king and the palace will be in messy becos of tat.

Now i am praying tat in next week or next next week epd, SHin will express his true feeling.

Telly, in wat epsd did the scene appear?? i nevr noticed it...:(

Guest poonpoon

i'm editing this post to give space for my good news =)

it's still 'goong' news, so what they hey! =p

say hello to VOLUME 9, CHAPTER 5 OF THE MANHWA

- for those of you waiting for a mention of BABIES/SEHSONS/PREGNANCY, this is for you!

- also features korean soccer/football, haha =p

download from:

yousendit

sendspace

megaupload

p.s. comments, suggestions, thank-you's, complaints and what-not's should be directed to the MANHWA thread, in order to avoid further bashing/complaints from other parties <3

Thank u....

Guest AznGrlz

Does anyone know where i can find english lyrics to perhaps love? :i don't remember anyone asking this :sweatingbullets: :

Guest Telly

Telly, in wat epsd did the scene appear?? i nevr noticed it...:(

they haven't been shown yet, i think these are just leaked behind-the-scenes pictures, probably for the next episodes or so =p

Thank u....

you're very welcome =)

AznGrlz, they were translated in the subs before. i forgot which episode though, hehe =D

if you guys remember the behind-the-scenes photos posted awhile back by JHESSY and ANGELINE, they showed shin sitting with hyo rin.

she spotted this:

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/223/549732bj.jpg

poor chae gyung =(

Does this mean there's more heartaches to come??? I can't take this anymore.... haha... MBC and PDs are really trying to kill me with this rollercoaster ride.. :sweatingbullets:

*Goes to church and pray to God to give me strength to continue watching this drama.... :blush:

Guest AznGrlz

AznGrlz, they were translated in the subs before. i forgot which episode though, hehe =D

oh...let me look for it then! thank you! :D

Guest charles0702

Does anyone know where i can find english lyrics to perhaps love? :i don't remember anyone asking this :sweatingbullets: :

it's translated in eppy 7.. the scene where they sleep in the same room :D

she spotted this:

549732bj.jpg

poor chae gyung =(

:crazy: mayb ho toot still sick!!!right?????????

Guest the;andro

sorry if its the wrong place i'm asking, but im wondering about Lee Yong Joo, is he a debuting actor or something? i looked at the first page but it doesnt have anything on him XD

Guest bitememonster

try d-addicts.com, they have eps 1-12 e-subs...it takes about 1-2 weeks after the episodes out for the subs

Thank you much!

<3

in some ways i totally agree with you. i have some sympathly towards hyorin at times but i still want to kill her because shes done some pretty horrible things. i think hyorin and shin's relationship was at a very confusing time in both of their lives. on hyorin's side, we are learning that she isn't from a rich family and her teacher was the one paying for her schooling, this leads me to believe that once she got accepted into the "club", and with all the pressures put on her to dance, she had to close herself off emotionally, never being able to express her true self. it must have been exhausting to keep up the facade for so long. at the one point in the thailand trip when she talks about finally being her real self i think it refers to this. when she was proposed to by shin, she could only be thinking about all her obligations, and thats why she refused. once she worked out her true feelings she regreted it later on. although i think its her own damn fault that she lost shin. now shes just trying to grasp on to the past, and hold on to something that was once good in her life but never really apperciated. she really needs to move on!

in shin's case i think he was going through a period of being sick of being royal. same thing day to day, not being able to do normal things. he needed to rebel. hyorin was very attractive to him in this respect because it was something secret and something more normal, its hard to explain in words... he was like facinated by her. i think the one thing shin needs most is excitement, and in the flashbacks hyorin is kinda fufilling that need. i think he when he proposed to her deep down he was doing it just for the heck of it. i don't believe he would have been happier with her. i think their relationship is very much on a strong friendship level, and that they seem to have a good understanding about what the other one is about. i think he still feels the need to protect her, like he owes that to her.

then enters cg, and i think this is the first time shin really learns to just live. i think cg has taught him many things and she just lightens up his life. early on i think on some level he was honestly attracted to her and cared about her but hid it well. shes like his soft spot. he can never refuse her! when i watch their scenes together i just feel it, its love! but he still has issues expressing his true self to her, although he is working on it! i think he is very unsure of cg's true feeling towards him, and doesn't want to get too close because he might get hurt. i also noticed that now shin isn't as rebellious as he was in the beginning, like he is growing out of it. someone made the point that he smiles more often now. cg makes him happy.

these are just my thoughts and observations :)

im not so sure that he was attracted to CK in the beginning, more like fascinated and a source of amusement as he aptly put it to Yul when asked why he was marrying her. Like a toy that you can have fun with but can talk and walk. I think what he said in ep 15 was right, although i dont recall her ever mentioning things to him that made him question his beliefs in the goong and his way of life.

She just made him laugh and i do think that what you said about him and Hyorin, it was more of "misery loves company sort of thing". I think more than anything, they had a very real and strong friendship but also held that forbidden aspect to it as well too because i think he knew about her background but liked her even more for it.

CK is different in the fact that she is very ordinary, has a very loving family and has her own ambitions and lives for herself and not others. I personally think that he started to like her when he realized early on that she might like Yul and not him. I think it happened in those scenes when he always caught the two of them talking and such. So in a way, im glad Yul was the one who finally ticked something off in that boy! I personally think it started at his bday party and she gave him those shoes/caught her playing around with her friends and Yul. Like it was the first time he saw her as someone that is not a doll or a toy but someone who he can probably care for and love and actually be a human instead of this bored, rich boy with nothing to do.

Archived