[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest poody

so is he supposed to end up with cg or hyorin?? err~~

I just finished manga #11 too.

BUt the last page... is it kinda like episode 17?

you know, how he ends up with hyorin...

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mmmlove

I agree with you mj07, it's kind of sad that SHIN runs too hO-HOOT just because she's sick... I mean I think it would be so cool if he came with CG, then that just shows respect toward his wife.

I hate the fact that he left CG just like that.

I'm beginning to hate him... blaaah.. and i hate the fact that his so scared to lose her but at the same time he doesn't want to confess his feeling..

crap..

so is he supposed to end up with cg or hyorin?? err~~

I just finished manga #11 too.

BUt the last page... is it kinda like episode 17?

you know, how he ends up with hyorin...

where did you read the manga? is it in english?

can you give me the link please....

what do you mean.. "you kno, how he ends up with hyorin"...

whatttttttt!!! his gonna end up with HYORIN???

Guest usyagitntn

I was watching the ending scenes of ep 16 again and, sheesh, could Shin be such a fool? I think his heart is not totally 100% given to CG yet. Not only does he leave her after having the lecture from his dad, but he leaves her WITH YUL!! He sees them talking and just leaves her alone with him, hurts her feelings in front of him, yet AGAIN!

and to make matters worse, he goes to Hyorin? he's so foolish, the way he keeps pushing CG away.

I reallly can't believe he actually ditched CG and ran to Ho-toot, I almost cried when I saw Shin enter the hotel because I know what wuo;d happen next. Cg was all alone by herself crying, she was the one tried to comfort him told him not to act so childlish and what did he do to her left her by herself!! Where did the line"you and I growing old together" go :fury: . I was really mad at him. The look on Shin's face when he was outside Ho-toot's room made me feel so mad it was like he wanted to apologize to that ho-toot for the "pains" that he caused her to suffer!!!! I was like "WAKE UP SHIN, CAN'T YOU SEE THE ONE WHO IS REALLY SUFFERING HERE!?!?"

Can someone tell me that I'm wrong in thinking that Shin will say sorry to ho-toot ( just look at the expression he had on his face T____T)

bscap006.jpg

Yes and the one who is really suffering is here:

bscap010.jpg

NOT HO-TOOT!!!! Darn shin, you better show us that you're really over Hyorin by saying it right into her face!!!!!

*I own the page!!!*

I agree with you mj07, it's kind of sad that SHIN runs too hO-HOOT just because she's sick... I mean I think it would be so cool if he came with CG, then that just shows respect toward his wife.

I hate the fact that he left CG just like that.

I'm beginning to hate him... blaaah.. and i hate the fact that his so scared to lose her but at the same time he doesn't want to confess his feeling..

crap..

where did you read the manga? is it in english?

can you give me the link please....

what do you mean.. "you kno, how he ends up with hyorin"...

whatttttttt!!! his gonna end up with HYORIN???

u can check out the manga thread. the book havEN ended yet.

and i think he went to look for hyroin because he wants to clear things up between them and not for her comfort, etc..

because he already admitted to hyorin that he likes cg already

Guest mmmlove

and i think he went to look for hyroin because he wants to clear things up between them and not for her comfort, etc..

THanks Lifuifir! :)

Does anyone know what the URL is for the goong manga.... pleaseeee... i can't find it.. :(

Guest Phoën¡x

late king : TAKE YUL AND get AS FAR aWAy as U CAN AWAY FROM HERE. Leave the palace and never to come back again. Don't appear infront of me ever again. (wow well said.)

mo-toot : How can u be so cruel to me (irritatin toot)

lateking : u think i dunno ur relatiosnhip bwteen hyul lyo huang tae jae (YUL"s dad)and shyo siao tae goong (shin's dad)? [ok~this is something bad.. the late king must have know she is a toot who is stepping on 2 boats]

lateking : Are you puppeting the royal family and the country?

late king : [this part i am not sure but i guess he is saying] Looking at ur face i could never have know such evilness. empty is after still empty (i translate directly from chinese subs)

---------

the assisiant : i am conveying a message from his majesty. Ifu were to choose to live outside the palace, the royal family will not provide financial aid. However if u were to move overseas, financial aid will be given.

pls make a wise choice. I am merely conveying the message.

no wonder she got kick out.. i was wondering myself... why why??

thanks alot liquidfire

Guest sungaaah

i agree w/ you 100%!

my mom freaked when she found out shin was driving to see hyorin.

but i juss *know* hes there to tell her face to face that she should give

up trying to get him back because he likes cg now.

but seriously, how dense is this girl ? remember in 16 before

she tries to kill herself [stupid girl] she asked him if he actually

liked cg and he replied that he ended up liking her.

but still, i wonder how thats gonna go ... =_=

Guest skara

oh...wow! i just learned sumt new! :D

Hey everyone i just got done with my 2nd mv! :D :dance around:

this one is about the pains that yul has to take during the last 3 episodes...and how much he had fallen for cg...so we shouldn't really hate on him for turning evil! :tears:

the link- http://www.sendspace.com/file/plznuc ENJOY!

Hi AznGrlz !!!! Thanks for the second MV and i upload it at YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpqz9keiTGw

Guest poody

when did he admit to hyorin....that he liked cg??

** oh sorry...what i meant is that at the end of the #11 (manga), shin was asked to leave.

When he was leaving, hyorin held his hand and that was the end of vol 11...so i wondering if in the manga,...is he going to end up with hyorin??

THanks Lifuifir! :)

Does anyone know what the URL is for the goong manga.... pleaseeee... i can't find it.. :(

Look at my signayure.. it's there!! =D

no wonder she got kick out.. i was wondering myself... why why??

thanks alot liquidfire

wad we guess is : shin and yul are brothers...

hohoho...

and i am goin out~see ya!!

when did he admit to hyorin....that he liked cg??

** oh sorry...what i meant is that at the end of the #11 (manga), shin was asked to leave.

When he was leaving, hyorin held his hand and that was the end of vol 11...so i wondering if in the manga,...is he going to end up with hyorin??

u know u make me scared that shin and cg not end together

Guest Katrina

i've just watched the mv Imagine me Without you... it was soooooooooooooooo beautiful... :wub:

ahh... every single mv is beautiful! I must transfer them to my hp.... :blush:

and i really hope they will update the front page with the links to download those mvs... beautiful.. beautiful... i'm touched... :tears:

omo... it's 2 oclock in the morning here... i really have to get going.. tata everyone...anyeong...^_^

Guest cilik

it's http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=881

if you go to the soompi forum main page, the manhwa thread should be under "entertainment" (the same category as k-dramas & movies, where this drama thread is located), and then click on anime/manga & games, and then find the thread named "Goong".

Guest poody

u know u make me scared that shin and cg not end together

hahaha

don't get me wrong....of course i want cg and shin to be together.

But the manga kinda got me confused...maybe i'm thinking too much;;

Guest kyotoji

kyotoji - we're hoping it'll be in the next 2 eps! i'm praying actually, cause i loved those scenes too *nods frantically*

It better be next week then, else i will not be able to watch...

OK now... i pray hard for it to be released next week... **PRAY..PRAY...PRAY**

Kyotoji, thank you for the support! I might take up on that... ;) I think they're shooting for the next two episodes. Hopefully. Nancy posted the links to JJH & YEH's schedules so many pages back. I'll pm them to you :)

O.. Nancy did? i must have missed it with my tired eyes even when i am doing backlog reading.

Thanks Ririe, i have received your PM. thanks.

i read book 11 and i wanted to throw it out of the window..

Throw? Dont throw. You can give it to me. :P

Guest bitememonster

T_T

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

this is the end people.

the ENGLISH subs go up to 10!!!!

uhm, how often do the translators finish translating an episode? :)

cuz, I'm up to episode 10...& TT_TT

<3

Guest linatan

i agree w/ you 100%!

my mom freaked when she found out shin was driving to see hyorin.

but i juss *know* hes there to tell her face to face that she should give

up trying to get him back because he likes cg now.

but seriously, how dense is this girl ? remember in 16 before

she tries to kill herself [stupid girl] she asked him if he actually

liked cg and he replied that he ended up liking her.

but still, i wonder how thats gonna go ... =_=

yeahh i really hope tat SHin go there is to admit not to apologize cos make her in pain or either find her for comfort. If SHin realli does find her for comfort, i tink i will only watch the last epsd cos i knoe if CG know abt it, she will be very sad..

Archived