[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest kyotoji

*deep breath* but then again maybe i'm reading more into the pics that need be. i really hope so!

but on a better note, if it is the school trip...we'll get to see the almost kiss and the "thrilling world underneath the bubbles" scenes :D

Oo.. any idea where these scenes will take place? O... i am already in my dreamland that these will be one of my fav. scenes and 10000% romantic ... i am so excited now... and also abit worried... hope it will not shown at the time when i am going for a short trip... ooo.. should i cancelled my trip? :unsure:

Argh... **now pacing up and pacing down with anxiety** :unsure::unsure::unsure:

angeline, which volume and chapter in the manga will this scene be?

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest doryish

i don't understand a part in episode 16..

does shin go back to hyorin? i thought he really liked chae gyung. hmm?

Guest Telly

i know this is the wrong thread....but can anyone tell me what bloodtype joo ji hoon is??

I already posted in his thread...but no one knows.

So, i was wondering if anyone knew it in here??

thanks

i don't think joo ji hoon wants to disclose his blood type to the public [for fear of stalkers and vampire blood-suckers, hahaha], because as you can see in his EPG star profile here, it's not included with his height and weight =)

let's just say he has no blood type, because you know, gods and celestial bodies don't have blood types and all =p

Guest echoRy

ahahhahahahha! that's so funny! yup...can't wait for those scenes!

btw, do u know what volume the *school trip* is in?

on Jess's site, it's Volume 7 pg 2 and starts at #57... :D

kyotoji - we're hoping it'll be in the next 2 eps! i'm praying actually, cause i loved those scenes too *nods frantically*

and for both of u, here's the direct link.

http://photobucket.com/albums/y210/junji83...rrent=7-3-1.png

hallew, JOANNA <3

gosh, your siggy is so awesome! woohoo yul and kang-in!

awesome only because you're the pic provider!! <3 thanks for all the beautiful pics, she's really becoming my favorite character on the show more and more.

Guest clairdeluned

Wait..where are you guys getting the pics? (Like the one jhessy posted, of Ho-toot sitting behind CG) The preview isn't out yet, is it??? And... a school fieldtrip?

ACK I AM SO CONFUSED!!! :crazy:

Guest poody

i don't think joo ji hoon wants to disclose his blood type to the public [for fear of stalkers and vampire blood-suckers, hahaha], because as you can see in his EPG star profile here, it's not included with his height and weight =)

let's just say he has no blood type, because you know, gods and celestial bodies don't have blood types and all =p

ok~~ ^^;; ㅎㅎ

thanks anyways...

** does anyone know how long the comic book series is going to be?

I have up to #11...is it going to be longer??

maybe he's type B...like that movie "my boyfriend is blootype b" and he doesn't want to relieve the real him...selfish and out for himself...hehehe...jk... ;):P eh, whatever his bloodtype...doesn't harm or heighten the image of his shin character...shin is shin...no bloodtyping needed... :P

Guest manderley_angel

hello fellow goongers.... just thought i'd repost some of the previous artwork i've posted here in the thread for everyone...

goong showcase

just click on the link (its not all of them, but most) & just credit/upload on your own if use ^^;;

ok~~ ^^;; ㅎㅎ

thanks anyways...

** does anyone know how long the comic book series is going to be?

I have up to #11...is it going to be longer??

according to the rumorss, the author mentioned that she wun be dragging it too long will probably end it ard 12 or 13..

i hope it's true

Guest asianempress

yay, i found a few other pictures of one of our cast favourites, kang hyun =)

since she doesn't have an official thread here at soompi yet, i'm going to post her pictures up here first:

전지애 [Jun Ji Ae]

portraits:

img31900jn.jpg

>> image creds to yahoo! korea

She's soo pretty!! They need to emphasize that more in the show so Yul can fall in love with her! :)

celestial body? hahahaha he is gorgeous...even my friend who doesn't like asian guys said so ( i made her look at 100+ pics of him that i have on my comp hahahaha) and ladies, blood type isn't important when u look like that :P

Guest echoRy

according to the rumorss, the author mentioned that she wun be dragging it too long will probably end it ard 12 or 13..

i hope it's true

i hope that's true. it's getting draggy as it is!

did u see the BTS pics on the past couple of pages? what do u think, could it be the school field trip?

and good morning, it's probably round 9 am or so there?

---edit---

and just when familiar names pop up, i got's to leave! i c u peeps.

my naughty J & Yehjin hallo!

Hey peepz

anyone watched the epi 16 ngs?

what did kangin say to JJH and he went .....................

OMG~dun tell me JJh and that hyorin actress really has something going on ok.. omng

Good Morning! :D

I'm kinda curious too as to what kangin said tha made JJH go ...... :)

Zinc -- Thanks for uploading the BTS of epi 16 :)

Guest poody

soooo~~

just two more books left??

do you know when the next book might be released?

yeah... it's dragging. -ㅁ-;;

Telly, it's no problem, besides your pic has a clearer view on him :D Shin looks so good in suits, but the accesories they put on him... gaahh... the whole ensemble makes me sad :( -comparing Shin's clothes & JJH's clothes- He still looks good but... *shrugs* I just hate it how Hyorin and him wore matching theme... ~_~

psst >> my favorite is Jang Kyung... he looks totally hawt in that hawt suit wearing the hawt glasses...*dies*

and thank you for Kang Hyun's pics... she's pretty and the lips... the pouty looks are sexy... :D

Kyotoji, thank you for the support! I might take up on that... ;) I think they're shooting for the next two episodes. Hopefully. Nancy posted the links to JJH & YEH's schedules so many pages back. I'll pm them to you :)

Misoo... some of them are from iMBC's site, but Telly's pics came from another world... ~_~ She's travelling through space and time... lol j/k i think it's from daum etc

Guest chubbyone

i just noticed that behind Chae is HO sitting down!

then it looks like, Chae's once again upset and left out because she's there! i'm so :fury: of seeing that so much. this series has a slow pace, but how can they make Shin do a 160* so easily after eps 15&16?

it doesn't make sense to me.

she declared her feelings for him and he asked for them to grow old together for goodness sakes!

how can he turn on her again???!!!

*deep breath* but then again maybe i'm reading more into the pics that need be. i really hope so!

but on a better note, if it is the school trip...we'll get to see the almost kiss and the "thrilling world underneath the bubbles" scenes :D

I just don't get it. What is Shin trying to do turning up at the hotel to see Hyorin in the next episode(17)?

Doesn't he knows that any more scandal will cause serious damage to him. Well, is not that he hasn't

enough already. :huh:

i hope that's true. it's getting draggy as it is!

did u see the BTS pics on the past couple of pages? what do u think, could it be the school field trip?

and good morning, it's probably round 9 am or so there?

lOlx! yeah angeline it's 9.15am in singapore!!

Well.. i agree that the manga is getting draggy.. i read book 11 and i wanted to throw it out of the window..

and one more thing the last scene in the preview of epi 17...

i dun think the 2 guys are royals or whatever...

the dia went : This is the son of _________. You will serve Yul tae gun sincerely from now on...

then u see smiling in a rather..... evil way.

I was watching the ending scenes of ep 16 again and, sheesh, could Shin be such a fool? I think his heart is not totally 100% given to CG yet. Not only does he leave her after having the lecture from his dad, but he leaves her WITH YUL!! He sees them talking and just leaves her alone with him, hurts her feelings in front of him, yet AGAIN!

and to make matters worse, he goes to Hyorin? he's so foolish, the way he keeps pushing CG away.

Guest sweetddalki

Just watched EP1. I'm officially hooked :]

Wonder which camp I should support ;D

Time for EP2

wOot!

Archived