[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

a school trip to where, exactly? they all look pretty dolled up.

Exactly? In the manhwa, I'm not sure... I only skimmed through it. In the drama, worse... I have no idea. But I think if it's not a school trip, then it's a replacement that represents the idea of a school trip. Like how they replaced the fire incident with the kissing scene. Someone mentioned about a party? And maybe it's a school prom... there's a picture with some masks in it. CG's with fur, PETA will do a strike :D

Telly... it's a clearer version of the one I posted in the previous page. I was wondering whether the polka dot scarf is purple-ish or brown-ish, since it's quite blur ~_~ Well, it's BROWN then... :Dand I still think he's going to scr*w things up in the next episodes. He's kinda leaning towards Hyorin in the pictures!!! *pouts*

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest its_GINALEE

i cant find the ost for goong.. like the song at the very LAST part of ep. 16.

i tried looking in the OST thread and i found like every song but that one.

can someone help me find it?

Guest Telly

Telly... it's a clearer version of the one I posted in the previous page. I was wondering whether the polka dot scarf is purple-ish or brown-ish, since it's quite blur ~_~ Well, it's BROWN then... :Dand I still think he's going to scr*w things up in the next episodes. He's kinda leaning towards Hyorin in the pictures!!! *pouts*

RIERIE!

ack, my bad, didn't know you posted the same picture in the previous page [i swear i'm cross-eyed already, haha]

hehehehe he just loves wearing polka dots and ruffles, eh? =p

but yes, i have a feeling he'll be back with his 'horse-riding club' or whatever club they're part of and seclude chae gyung because they're so mean =|

on a side note, kang in is looking goooood. kang hyun's looking graceful, too!

Guest AznGrlz

I can't wait for the school trip ep! I think this is b4 they graduate kind of trip.. maybe?

AznGrlz- I like the MV! I am a SHIN+CK SHIPPER but I like how the songs fits and the mv is general!

thanks!

:blushing: thank you! so close...is my number one fav. song its so beautiful and it fitted yul's feeling towards cg so i thought i should make a mv for that...took me awhile to come up with the sayings in between though :i actually felt like crying understanding yul's feelings while coming up with those: :blush: :tears: :blush:

Guest Telly

yay, i found a few other pictures of one of our cast favourites, kang hyun =)

since she doesn't have an official thread here at soompi yet, i'm going to post her pictures up here first:

전지애 [Jun Ji Ae]

childhood photos:

n2o141238370212eb.jpg

portraits:

img31900jn.jpg

>> image creds to yahoo! korea

Guest AznGrlz

DONT CRY! But I mean I do fell sorry for YUL @ times but not for HR.. weird!

Anyway, i'm glad that u made the mv to show how u felt and how YUl feels about it!

thanks again!

You're welcome! Thank you...hehe don't worry i didn't really cry, just felt hurt a bit for Yul...maybe because we can't fight back yul's hotness :phew: ...plus he plays it fair unlike ho-toot and mo-toot sticking behind peeps back with their evil plans...

yul likes cg, but he stays by her side to protect/comfort her when shin makes her sad/mad...but ho-toot just stirs things up and plays innocent afterwards *annoying* :kills/kills: :ph34r:

Guest clairdeluned

Ack I have Goong withdrawal already...I need to see episodes 17 and 18! :crazy:

I really hope Shin dumps Ho-Toot's little tooshie and forces some sense into her. And Mo-Toot should get dumped by Pae-Ha and thrown out of the palace for being such an evil woman. :fury:

Guest AznGrlz

yay, i found a few other pictures of one of our cast favourites, kang hyun =)

since she doesn't have an official thread here at soompi yet, i'm going to post her pictures up here first:

전지애 [Jun Ji Ae]

Whoa! Hot! :faints: Yul...what are u waiting for?!? go for it man!

Help pls.

does anybody have link to megaupload or sendspace of 150mb ver of epi16. i am having trouble downloading from ysi. thanks very much!

Guest kyotoji

As beautifulxmexx already said a few pages back, I will be the new maintainer of The First Post. And wow, what a complicated process it is ;) I just realised how much work both beautifulxmexx & theedqueen have done for us.

Thank you so much for helping us Goongers, both of you rock!! :)

Ririe, glad that you are appointed with such a great and taxing role.

I know that you can make it. I am supporting you. *아자 아자 아자 화이팅*

If there's anything that you need help from me, just PM and let me know. I hope that i am able to help but may need time.. u know the reason why, right?

a little observation by me... In ep 16, after cg and shin played on the beach and was in the car. Shin took cg's hand and held it and it seemed that cg didn't quite know how to react... :D

*dash to see again and again that episode (actually i have watched several times, but just to make sure again :P ) *

If my eyes not playing tricks with me, i think CG was just abit surprised for a while, a while only and not hesisitating that Shin makes the initiation in holding her hands. *ooo... so passionate so romantic* She *confirmed* and return him by holding his.

Guest kyotoji

Lo and behold... the polka dot scarf is back... I'm not sure if it's purple-ish or brown-ish...

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/9224/ph...606210yl.th.jpg

imbc

if my eyes are not playing tricks, it should be brownish with orange dots.

Hmmm... i feel that he is not good-looking in wearing polka dots clothes. (just my feel only, don't bash me)

[edit]

Oppps... Telly has put up another clearer pic of that... so it's confirmed that it is brownish with orange dots.

Thanks, Telly for the big and clearer pic.

In episode 15, the scene where CG rush to him in regarding the public kiss-peck on her face being published in the newspapers, he was wearing polka dots too.

Guess what i feel - he looks like one of the dogs in the 101 Dalmatians. :vicx:

(don't bash me again, all Shin's campers)

By the way, any idea when this scene will take place (i mean the trip that you gals/guys have been talking about)? After what incident? and why there is such a trip ?

Guest poody

i know this is the wrong thread....but can anyone tell me what bloodtype joo ji hoon is??

I already posted in his thread...but no one knows.

So, i was wondering if anyone knew it in here??

thanks

Guest echoRy

i just noticed that behind Chae is HO sitting down!

then it looks like, Chae's once again upset and left out because she's there! i'm so :fury: of seeing that so much. this series has a slow pace, but how can they make Shin do a 160* so easily after eps 15&16?

it doesn't make sense to me.

she declared her feelings for him and he asked for them to grow old together for goodness sakes!

how can he turn on her again???!!!

*deep breath* but then again maybe i'm reading more into the pics that need be. i really hope so!

but on a better note, if it is the school trip...we'll get to see the almost kiss and the "thrilling world underneath the bubbles" scenes :D

Guest echoRy

hm...there 20 ep...so where is the rest?...is it finish yet?...

nope, we're up to episode 16. and there will actually be 24 eps now :)

Guest AznGrlz

*deep breath* but then again maybe i'm reading more into the pics that need be. i really hope so!

but on a better note, if it is the school trip...we'll get to see the almost kiss and the "thrilling world underneath the bubbles" scenes :D

ahahhahahahha! that's so funny! yup...can't wait for those scenes!

btw, do u know what volume the *school trip* is in?

Archived