[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Airine Pratama

^who else were candidates for chaegyung's part..?? i heard BoA was...or something..but i think YEH is perfect..i hope she can act ^^;;

agree ... i think she's best for chae kyung's role ... i mean i prefer her than Boa or MGY ...

^ they were also goo hye sun and lee yuri for the role. But goo hye sun have to film some other drama and lee yuri... I dunno about her. But I thought lee yuri would be perfect. I am sooooooo disappointed in the casting. Eun hae is cute and all but she's not anything like the chae kyung I imagined in the manhwa.

Guest Airine Pratama

^ they were also goo hye sun and lee yuri for the role. But goo hye sun have to film some other drama and lee yuri... I dunno about her. But I thought lee yuri would be perfect. I am sooooooo disappointed in the casting. Eun hae is cute and all but she's not anything like the chae kyung I imagined in the manhwa.

really?

emm ... i never read the manhwa before but i also not a fan of Yoon Eun Hye ...

actually i just get to know her from this drama ...

but i like her ... she's cute ...

anyway how is the real chae kyung in the manhwa?

Guest DitziJenni

awww i like eunhye!! she seems perfect for the role!! so cute!! im kinda skeptical about the guy though, i'll see about it when i see the drama.

Guest jkan93l

there were a lot of candidates... and i bet readers and people had their own pics.. esp thoes who protested against YEH.... but for meh i'm happy with the cast!! .. i can't any longer... i''m dying to watch it....

Guest c.a.r.o.l.i.n.e.

*sigh.. i cant wait till it comes outt.

YEH seems to fit the role. i cant see Boa playing. ..lol.

the guy seems pretty cutee.

Guest asianrice

Really?? Lee Yuri too? For some reason, when I knew this was turning into a drama I was hoping YuRi would get the part...even if I didn't know she auditioned. O_O. She's the most adorable actress.

But what's done is done, no use of whining over it now. XD

Guest j1youngxj3

I can't wait to watch this scene:

KissbetweenShinandChaeGyung.jpg

Eun Hye and Ji Hoon.... :wub:

By the way, am I allowed to post this?? :blink:

^lol...that part was so funny..ahaha...

ohh...lee yuri was going for it too??...hhmm..and also goo hyesun?? oh well..YEH is perfect for me.

i wonder what the OSTS are going to be like...does anyone else wonder that??....or am i just weird like that...>_<;;

Woah.

Can someone please translate what is being said in those two pages? So kewl.

The text is extremely small so I coulnd't really see it but the girl is basically saying that he kisses really well and the guy is like "do you really want to divorce?"

^ I know! At first I couldn't tell the difference between Shin and Yul, they looked too alike, but as I re-read the manhwa over and over, Shin just stood out more to me, haha! Its funny how I think a anime character is hot, but he is!

ho WAAAHHHH the drama is not on air yet that the tread already reach to page 17 ^^

guess that we are all very excited about Yoon Eun Hye & Kim Jung Hoon!!

holala miss Eun Hye so much in X-Man!! but really cant wait to see her in this new drama ^^

Archived