[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest xdementiax

is it just me, and my wishful thinking, but doesn't the guy who plays shin on the top right look a little like kjk? just with his eyes downcast and everything.... hmm.. i could just be compeletely out of my mind, which tends to happen..... kjk lovers out there, don't hate me! i'm not trying to say they look alike, but just in that picture they have a slight resemblence... :unsure:

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xdementiax

these are the official casts ...

2005092619060387871_1.jpg

i meant this photo^ when he's looking down wearing green..

kim jong kook is the guy yeh always partners up with in xmen... i don't have any pictures to compare the two, though... but i'm probably off base...

Guest jkan93l

does yeh's character get together with shin or yul?

you'll have to read to manga to find out...

... nah she's engaged to Shin but the throne should've been Yui's... becsue... of ______ and he _____ to get it back...!!!

does yeh's character get together with shin or yul?

erhmm the storyline is that yeh loves shin, and yul love yeh, but yeh doesnt like yul only treats him as a fren.

and the throne is supposed to be yul's but due to the fact that yu;'s dad passed away at a young age and the throne is passed to shin's dad, so now shin is the crown prince and yul feels like the throne shld belong to him instead.

and along with the throne, yeh is supposed to be engaged to the crown prince and at that time, yul. but

in the end the crown prince turn out to be shin. and yul feels that even the woman he loves is snatched away from him. and i think he wants it all back. and yul's mum is a plotter and she plots and everything.

but u shld see how cute is shin and yeh, esp when they are forced to share a room. so cute.

and the stolen kisses between them.. damm cute~ i read vol 10 =D

iTz reALLLyyy NICE

Guest Airine Pratama

erhmm the storyline is that yeh loves shin, and yul love yeh, but yeh doesnt like yul only treats him as a fren.

and the throne is supposed to be yul's but due to the fact that yu;'s dad passed away at a young age and the throne is passed to shin's dad, so now shin is the crown prince and yul feels like the throne shld belong to him instead.

and along with the throne, yeh is supposed to be engaged to the crown prince and at that time, yul. but

in the end the crown prince turn out to be shin. and yul feels that even the woman he loves is snatched away from him. and i think he wants it all back. and yul's mum is a plotter and she plots and everything.

but u shld see how cute is shin and yeh, esp when they are forced to share a room. so cute.

and the stolen kisses between them.. damm cute~ i read vol 10 =D

iTz reALLLyyy NICE

duh ... i wanna see that part ...

i have a feeling that this drama will turn out good ...

just because yoon eun hye, joo ji hoon, and kim jung hoon ... i like them all ...

and the storyline itself sounds cute ...

junji ur banner rocks! n ur own pic is adorable.

Aww, thank you, Angeline! Beautifulxmess let me barrow it, so thanks her! I just thought it was so cute! I've seen so many nice banners promoting this drama, so koodles to all you talented people out there!

Like I told Beautifulxmess, the wait is making my patience wear thin. I swear I visit this thread like every two minutes or so, just to check back for more pics or info. I'm so diggin' the Joo Ji Hoon pics! Eun Hye looks amazing! I don't think I've ever seen her this beautiful!

Guest Melanie Haeli

wow..Eunhye pix r all soo nice..so cute n pretty!! cnt wait to watch this drama coz read the manhwa halfway oredi n love it soo much!!!

Guest pinkblossom425

truthfully, i was kinda disappointed to find out yoon eunhye got casted as chaegyoung... no offense to any eunhye fans out there... but there seemed to b better candidates for the position.. o well... i hope she portrayz the character well and doesnt disappoint the goong fans....

Guest j1youngxj3

truthfully, i was kinda disappointed to find out yoon eunhye got casted as chaegyoung... no offense to any eunhye fans out there... but there seemed to b better candidates for the position.. o well... i hope she portrayz the character well and doesnt disappoint the goong fans....

^who else were candidates for chaegyung's part..?? i heard BoA was...or something..but i think YEH is perfect..i hope she can act ^^;;

Guest lenakeem

^boa.. noo nooooooo

ew .. noooooooooo just no.

i like boa.. but she doesnt have the cutness >.<

her face is to skinny

and i cant see her act in parts like this.

YEH fits into the cute parts ^^--

YEH<3KJK!!! ^^--

blehh i read the manhwa in a website but there only up to volume 2 or soemthing >.<

i didnt see the kissing thing but i read the thing with them in the same bed it was soo cute!!!

i love the character YEH is going to play !! it fits her SOO well!

Archived