[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest a/-/6!E

he looks good in that new pictures ... he looks great with the girl,too ....they look good together :) 'cuz i like to see eun hye with Kim Jung Hoon together ... but based on the manhwa i dun think they'll end up together :mellow: but it's ok as longest the drama will be successful ... i dun mind who's gonna ended up with who ...

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest j1youngxj3

Really can't wait for this one, love the manga so darn much. The cast is hot. I was so excited, I ran off to make myself a banner of it. Lmao.

^hey AsianRice~~lol..you're so cuteee >:DD

your banner is beautiful ^^;;

--edit--

Olivia*sSlave*: i don't think bi would fit into any of the roles in the manga. Jo JiHoon is perfect for the role of shin..in my opinion ^^;;

Guest JAEHEEE

Yay! I have the whole series up to book8 ^ ^ Ordered it online. HAHA.

It's sucha GREAT manga. The drama better be good -___-x OR ELSE i'll sue throw rocks at them : x

Really can't wait for this one, love the manga so darn much. The cast is hot. I was so excited, I ran off to make myself a banner of it. Lmao.

LINH!! hahaha OMG! I did the same thing xD *points rapidly to signature

See? It's right next to the hot SE7EN banner that you made me :D Your banner's hotter though. I am not as awesome at PS as you.

(Honestly, I was about to PM you to ask you to make me one but I didn't wana bother you. ^^; I luurrrve your works<3) cough*

CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS DRAMA<3

Guest beautifulxmess

ur banner is gorgeous! love the whimsical feel of it. ^^

i still think bi would have been better suited for this drama

hmm....i don't think bi would've suited the role of shin appearance wise better than JJH. JJH has the similar tall, lanky look Shin does. But i'm biased so....haha.

but anyway, i'm pleased with the cast choice. just see how they execute their roles now...

Guest asianrice

Wow, you guys are so nice. Thanks for the comment. I feel so comfortable in here already (group hug~ XD). I see you guys have pretty-full banners in your sigs! A great~ way to promote the upcoming drama.^^

Bi has the height...but not the looks to match Shin. I don't know, Bi seems to cutesy. JiHoon is cute too, but he also has this very mysterious/serious/hot vibe. XD. I think they chose the cast very well.^^

I visited JiHoon's thread. Oh my gosh, his stare. It's really to die for. @_@

Jazzie: Shucks, your work is so much better then mine. Quit it with the pity talk. XD <33

i'll help "promote" the drama, if anyone's interested in making me a banner.. hehe... *_*....

:lol: i second that. i'll promote it like crazy!

Guest minshoo

oh yeah...good point...*strokes chin*

but hey, did that ever appear in the manga? or did they mention it vaguely (?)....

i think in the manhwa they only mentioned it vaguely but they probably want to show us how and why both of them are close together. hehehe cuz that make more sense to me since the manhwa was like oh ok...they're close because the artist or writer say so.

hehhee i notice that a lot of us are "promoting" this drama with our avatars and banners :D thats good. cant wait to see more of YEH's new picture for this drama

JiHoon is cute too, but he also has this very mysterious/serious/hot vibe. XD. I think they chose the cast very well.^^

I visited JiHoon's thread. Oh my gosh, his stare. It's really to die for. @_@

I concur. He does have that mystery to him. I actually want to see more of him smiling. I think he has an incredible smile B) . Gah, how many more months? lol

Guest parkjini

seriously, all the banners looks soooo nice!!

anyone knows if the manga comes in chinese version n if it is sold in singapore??

hahahaha, it is so funny how at the beginning everyone wasn't sure of Joo Ji Hoon playing Shin, some even saying how he's not very good looking and that Kim Jung Hoon is hotter, but now some of us are like "wowzers, this guy's hot"!

I am a new member to his thread and I think I'll be a frequent visitor, lol! He's so cute! Forgive me, Andy!!!! :lol:

Archived