[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my goodness! Joo Ji Hoon is scoring points in my book with those pictures! He fits the role of "Shin"...looks-wise, not sure about acting yet.

From the pics, it seems like the part where Shin and Hyo Rin meet up in England, but then maybe the PDs wanted it to be different and made it Thailand? Idk, but I am sure that that is Thailand.

Thanks for the pics!

Albert, thanks for his birthdate! He's older than me by a year and two months...just about.

*oogles more at the pics*

Are there any pics of him and Eun Hye together besides the ones already posted?

Oh my goodness! Joo Ji Hoon is scoring points in my book with those pictures! He fits the role of "Shin"...looks-wise, not sure about acting yet.

From the pics, it seems like the part where Shin and Hyo Rin meet up in England, but then maybe the PDs wanted it to be different and made it Thailand? Idk, but I am sure that that is Thailand.

Thanks for the pics!

Albert, thanks for his birthdate! He's older than me by a year and two months...just about.

*oogles more at the pics*

Are there any pics of him and Eun Hye together besides the ones already posted?

not yet~ i havent seen any new pictures yet.

KTH <3

Guest jkan93l

Frankly...I don't know what to think. It's too early for me to make wild assumptions but judging from these pics and the ones yeohweping posted, i think the series might deviate from the manga a bit. Because, correct me if I'm wrong:

1. I don't recall Shin ever riding a motorbike.

2. Hyo-lin and Shin ever being THAT close (no sign of Chae-Gyung). Maybe they wanted to establish some character bg?

3. don't remember a market scene.. o.O

oh well. at least shin's hot..hahaa...

Maybe someone would like to clarify and translate these articles?

http://kr.search.news.yahoo.com/search.htm...%D6%C1%F6%C8%C6

.. :) .. well there will be some differences between the manga and the drama.... i don't think everything is going to be the same.. becos some parts are difficult to do ($$).. as long as they don't change the whole concept of the story...I'll be satisfied

and

awww. .. JJH is lookin hot!!.. no pics of YEH and JJH yet?? .. i want to see if they look good together!!!,...

.,. be paitent..

thanks for posting the new pics.. something new

OMG!!

THAT GUY IS HOTTTTTTTTT!!!<333 expecially with that suit on!! WOOOO!!!

the pictures that were shown way before soompi crashed [the uniform ones] were pretty bad pictures of him. maybe cause uniforms doesn't suit him? But that black outfit definitely does!

I think I might want to help out subbing for this drama ^_^ Could someone please explain to me what software/or what I would need to do that? Either here or PM, doesn't matter :)

Guest j1youngxj3

whoo~~hot pics...yea..i don't remember him ever riding a motorbike...O-O;; oh well...this is going to be a good drama~~ ^^;;

OMG!!

THAT GUY IS HOTTTTTTTTT!!!<333 expecially with that suit on!! WOOOO!!!

the pictures that were shown way before soompi crashed [the uniform ones] were pretty bad pictures of him. maybe cause uniforms doesn't suit him? But that black outfit definitely does!

I can't agree more, the pics posted before (they're on this thread as well), he looked not quite...umm, how do I say this? Not crackin'? haha, well, these recent pictures make him look very drool worthy. I hope he smiles in the drama, although Shin barely ever smiles, but I'm sure that when he does, it'll be eye candy to us all...haha.

Sorry, I'm babbling...its my way of staying sane here at work... :P

Guest chibifry

I tihnk JJH fits the role perfectly . Unfortunately for YEH.. not quite so. Also wtf, hyorin is supposed to have light colored hair >_>

I have only seen pictures and it feels like they're messing up the drama.. ah well it always happens. Manhwa>Drama.

Guest asianrice

Really can't wait for this one, love the manga so darn much. The cast is hot. I was so excited, I ran off to make myself a banner of it. Lmao.

Guest xdementiax

Really can't wait for this one, love the manga so darn much. The cast is hot. I was so excited, I ran off to make myself a banner of it. Lmao.

hehehe.. that's hot! i wish i were more artistically inclined <_< . . . . banner looks great! :) .......

Archived