[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beautifulxmess

Well, Shin IS supposed to be a good-looking guy. Sooo yeah. :)

I can't wait to watch this~

lol, yeah i know....just couldn't understand why everyone and my own sister is saying he's 'ugly' and 'un-shin'..lol..thought it could've been my eyes or something. Personally, he looks very 'shin' to me...love the brooding look and when he smiles...gaaah..*melts*

anyone know his height? He looks pretty tall, towering over the other cast members....Eun-hye is like 168 cms and Ji Hoon looks about a HEAD and a bit taller than her? o.O...that's...tall.

beautifulxmess, I posted before on other thread (couldn't remember in this forum or another one tho XD) that I think JJH's hot and he does resembles Shin and the reaction that I've got later is exactly like how you've been through haha ^^

nway, couldn't wait for Goong the drama version too ;) I've read until Vol7ch4 and couldn't wait for the next release *smitten* ;)

Guest bubblieri

like everyone else i'm also looking forward to this drama!!! absolutely adore the manhwa!!!

anyways, i haven't watched any dramas with these actors yet, and i don't want to the judge them yet. i mean, i was freaked out when i first saw so ji sup in misa....but i ended loving the dude!!! so we'll see when the guy comes :)

Guest yongieee

omg!

yoon eun hye looks SOOO CUTE IN THOSE PICS

haha i dont usually like her pics.. or her..

but i have to admit.. she looks really good for this drama

well i've read up to vol 7 of the manwha and so far so good...the plot isn't anything spectacular, but the story is somewhat engaging...

I'm hoping the drama turns out just as good, if not better...

Yoon Eun Hye looks pretty in a cute way - her teeth are a little crooked though...i reckon she looks the part...same as jo hi joon who i can envision as playing shin...however, i always imagined Yul to be a sombre character, like Shin - however, the picture of the main cast makes him look cheerful and mischevious

i really can't wait to see this drama...Jan 2005 is a long way off...

Guest hershy kissez

oh HERSHEY!!! how you've been? im going crazy about this drama that is not even out yet lol. i might probably go insane when it comes out. i hope they just dont disappoint me badly becuz i really have expectations for it. well not high but i just hope they do alright :) at least. i luv the manhwa and cant wait for the next scanalation for the next volume.

minshoo ^_^

i can see how much your looking foward to this drama!

im also looking foward to it to. esp to see how yoon eun hye will act.

i dont think i can wait till 2006!

i havent read the manhwa yet but i think i should.

could you PM me where you can read the scanalations?

i forgot where to go for the korean one >_<

Guest yuki-chan

Eunhye(?) lol she's so pretty! ^__^ she suits the story i think! lolz ... though the shin is different from what i expected ... but oh welpz! ^___^ can't wait till the drama comes out!! ... Lol just a thought here ... in the manga ... isn't there a part where *spoiler - just in case* the prince of england comes to visit?? LOlz who are they gonna find to play that part i wonder ... or maybes its not even gonna be in it ... just wonderin ... ^^

Guest I AM ON AWAY

7620050920_19609033.gif

‘전원일기’의 최불암 과 김혜자가 드라마에서 다시 부부로 호흡을 맞춘다. 이번에는 양촌리의 김회장 댁이 아니라 황실이다.

최불암과 김혜자는 동명 만화를 원작으로 MBC에서 내년 1월 방영할 계획인 드라마 ‘궁’(극본 인은아ㆍ연출 황인뢰)에 각각 선대 황제와 황태후로 출연한다. 지난 2002년 12월 ‘전원일기’ 종영 이후 두 사람은 2004년 11월 SBS 창사특집극 ‘홍소장의 가을’에서 부부로 출연했지만, 시리즈물에 다시금 함께 출연하는 건 이번이 처음이다.

‘궁’은 윤은혜 주지훈 김정훈 송지효를 주연으로 17세의 나이에 왕세자 신( 주지훈 분)과 뜻하지 않게 결혼하게 된 왕세자비 채경(윤은혜 분)의 이야기를 다루며, 최불암 김혜자 커플은 기품있고 인자한 황실 웃어른의 연기를 선보이게 된다. ‘궁’에는 이들 외에도 심혜진 송승환 강남길 임예진 윤유선 등 내로라하는 중견 연기자들이 대거 출연한다.

한편 가수 출신 윤은혜 를 포함해 그간 캐스팅 내용을 놓고 설이 분분했던 드라마 ‘궁’의 제작사 에이트픽스 측은 19일 이같은 캐스팅 내용을 확정하고, 젊은 세대에게 인기가 높은 원작 만화의 느낌을 최대한 살리기 위한 캐스팅이었음을 강조했다.

but no one really cares about the old people in the drama?? Basically, the article's saying that theyre going to be 선대 황제 and 황태후. I think that means the King/Emperor and and Queen/Empress. Hahah but I always imagin them in old farmer roles...

Guest xdementiax

Daniel Henney is cute and everything, but am I the only one who thinks the director and writer should cut off that part in the manhwa from the drama... having a real life personality in a comic is funny because you know its more like a satire of the character than anything, but it's another thing for an actor to play a real person, unless of course it's a biography of that person... hmm... well, maybe it's just me!

Guest kamui_hime

hmm they dont look as bad as in the promotional pix. i remmeber seeing those pix and freaking out that shin wasn't cute enough

edit//

nvm those 2 pix in the first post, i thought the guy was shin but i guess its yul? anyways yul looks alot more 'fun' and upbeat than i thought. from the manhwa i thought he'd be this brooding coniving punk >_>

Archived