Special A

Guest Shini

Guest KuroKuro

I couldn't stick with it. I want to finish it because I have the whole series on my computer. I just don't want to sit through the last 10 episodes. <_<

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest myluckyself

hehe i love this manga! ive read quite a bit of it... but havent started on the anime yet? is it just as good? :P

lol i <3 hikari! shes so dense =] and kei is hot :wub: hahaha perfect couple! <3 <3

I got hooked. *slaps pathetic self*

The manga is so cute :D

Hikari is so dense that I feel like slapping her.

Kei = Hot + too perfect.

I tried to watch the anime, it wasn't how I imagined the voice and drawing. It wasn't to my liking so I couldn't watch it.

Although I read all the manga before watching the anime and I loved it a lot.

I'm sorry but... the art lacks variety.

The mangaka draws girls differently, well how i see it the face is the same for every girl so it's the hair and height that makes sets them apart.

But for guys... they look too much alike for most of them and its hard to figure how who is who sometimes. I mean there are some who u know instantly, like Jun, but one of my friend who translated this series a while back said said sometimes she had to write long hair boy 1' and 'long hair boy 2' and i can understand why = =;;;

Yeah, even tho the storyline is good, the art i would rate 8/10 for me

I finished the manga & the anime. =]

It was cute and so dorky. :D I just loveee~ Kei. lol.

Pretty violent boy...

Hikari & Kei were so cute, but at times it was like, Uhh Hikari, stop being so stupid! KEI LIKES YOU! lol.

My favorite couple was Megumi & Yahiro. :D

As cute as Hikari&Kei is together, I thought Megumi&Yahiro was cute. :D

Guest pajhlub

hahah thanks for making this thread!!! i love SA!! it's good!! i actually bought volume one!!! i had watch the anime and i think that it is great too!!! it is heck of funny!!!!

Guest aznflare

I havent read the manga but i watched the 24episode anime. I was a little disappointed but all in all it was good. I wonder will the author make a second season.

I finished watching this a few weeks ago and I loved it!

It was really cute and funny at times.

The part I remember laughing most was when Hikari acted as Tadashi's date xD

I found it hilarious that Kei's dad looked young enough to be his younger brother >_<

I adored every character there was in S.A because they each had their own special personality.

It's a great anime and I would recommend it to those who have not seen it yet =]

Guest #SHINAI

whoa whoa whoa! the anime totally butchers the image i got from reading the manga! :ph34r:

i've only read the manga and at first, i LOVE LOVE LOVE it but then came the dreaded fillers >:

or it got somewhat annoying, just a teeeeny bit. like... hikari's pretty dense lol.

OMG MEGUMI AND YAHIRO FTW ♥♥♥

Guest RYUUSEi

Everyone should give the anime a chance! I read the manga first but I still enjoyed the anime; it was really adorable and romantic. <3 My favourite episode was the one where there's a marathon-race or something and they tie Kei up in a wheelchair to prevent him from winning, and then the whole Darth Vader-voice, haha. That episode was pure awesome.

Archived