Change (j-drama Spring 2008)

Guest jade_frost

Guest jade_frost

The cast of Change - Kimura Takuya, Fukatsu Eri, Abe Hiroshi, Terao Akira and Kato Rosa, will appear on the Waratte Ii Tomo spring special on 7 April 9.00 - 11.30 pm, together with the cast from Last Friends, Zettai Kareshi and Muri na Renai.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HollyBeth

2min clip from the press conference: http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=sp9yhGl-XfE

The press conference was held in Tokyo yesterday and was attended by Kimura Takuya, Fukatsu Eri, Abe Hiroshi, Terao Akira and Kato Rosa.

They took off the clip from youtube Japan....

But I found this video instead....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hZRks9H-aFs

Hope that this can help everyone out... I really can't wait to see this... Kimura is so HOT.. Why can't he by My Prime Minister???? haha...

Guest jade_frost

Fuji TV's Getsu9 Drama "Change" Press Conference - Kimura Takuya will consult Fukatsu-san if he runs for election!

The press conference for Fuji TV's Getsu9 drama, Change, was held at the Grand Prince Hotel Akasaka in Tokyo on 9 April. Kimura Takuya, Fukatsu Eri, Abe Hiroshi, Terao Akira, Fuji Sumiko and other main cast members attended the event.

This Getsu9, which starts in May, revolves around a Prime Minister who doesn't forget the sentiments of the common people and portrays the political circle with realism. Kimura, plays Asakura Keita, an elementary school teacher turned Prime Minister who is devoted to making "Japan better" and carrying out justice. "(The story) is interesting. Because there really aren't a lot of political messages, and more interpersonal relations clearly written in the script, I look forward to it. It's like the feeling I had waiting for Shonen Jump to go on sale next week when I was a kid (laughs)," he said in reaction to the story.

Fukatsu stars as Miyama Rika, the principal secretary to the Prime Minister, who takes on the mission to put Keita up as a candidate in the by-election. "I'm understanding the mechanics of government through acting," she commented. When she heard that the production title had something to do with the desire for change, "It's been a while since I made a drama and because I almost always fall sick towards the end of filming, I'd like to change my physical health," she smiled wryly.

On the other hand, Kato, who plays Miyamoto Hikaru, the niece of the election committee chairman who helps in the election after graduating from university, said, "It's been some weeks since we started filming but I was initially nervous about joining the cast. However, I'm now relaxed when filming because everyone's been very nice!"

Kimura and Fukatsu co-starred in Fuji TV's 2002 drama Sora Kara Furu Ichioku no Hoshi. Speaking about "Keita and Rika's love" Kimura said, "At the present stage, the chances of its depiction is slim ... As a co-star, I look up to Fukatsu-san, and I'm happy to work together with her. It's an honour." Even when posed with the question "What if you're actually invited to run in the election?" by the press, he immediately replied, "I'll consult Fuka-chan", driving home the exceptional relationship of trust.

The theme song is Madonna's Miles Away, which was recorded for her new album Hard Candy, and goes on sale on 30 April.

Mezamashi's coverage of the press conference: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/R8UoiEog-c8/

Guest biteme_lestat

i'm excited to see this :) The plot sounds very interesting and kimura is always a dleight to see on screen :)

Guest HollyBeth

I can't stand his new look.. Please somebody make that a temp look???? I am crying right now... :tears::tears::tears:

I want him to have HOT Hair!!!!!! PLEASE....

He's cute, but not HOT in that photo..

Guest HollyBeth

Dont worry HollyBeth, I think that look is just for the beginning of the drama as the school teacher, his look will change as he become the PM.

I really hope so.. Let's hope that they use plenty of hair gel... haha... Why can't the US have him as our PM??

I think he would just be awesome.... But hey,, that's me...

Guest HollyBeth

Thank you jade frost... I really like his new style.. I still can't believe what a change his hair looks like when it's all

preaty... ;) I love it.. I look forward to watching this.. Boy, dose he look HOT when he looks all schoolish??? ( hehe )...

Kimura, looks so cute.... :wub::wub:

Guest bhumichan

Thank you soooo much jade_frost for the photos. Will share them with friends on CHANGE Thai web board.

Taku chan wa kawaii ne. :rolleyes:

Guest jade_frost

According to fan blogs, the trailer for Change was screened yesterday night at the end of Yonimo Kimyona Monogatari Smap SP but no site seems to have uploaded it and made it available yet. Another version of the trailer will reportedly be shown on Waratte Iitomo today.

Can't wait to see Fukatsu Eri in another drama! :D

Guest dadedum

YATTA!!! finally TK's drama is almost here!!! cannot wait!!! hope there will be more romance in this one than karei.....

rochelle! long time no see. i don't even know where the TK thread has gone these days..

Not a fan of the 2 leads, but Abe Hiroshi :w00t: I'll watch anything with him!

i like abe too, but i dig your sig more, yang dong geun is one of my fave k-actors.

hmm about this drama, i wonder if how they'll approach the topic of corruption, i was told it's ubiqitous over there.

Archived