-

Guest simple.love-x3

Guest Genesis

Aw good for you!

And a good mic at that =)

My feelings: You sound like you're singing a little too low for your own personal comfort zone. It comes off as that, i'm not sure if that's the situation. A bit nasally. But you're again (soompi is full of talents minus me) one of those I find has potential with a lot of practice. You have a clear voice and already seem to be mastering vibrato well.

Keep going at it!

Guest simple.love-x3

my range is like.

crappy =)

but yeh- it sounds like a bit low.. maybe i should try singing a higher song :D

thankyou :D:D

(still on a high cuz I figured out how to record. eh)

Guest nikaaa

i must say, your voice doesn't match your image...you know...like you're cute but your voice is pretty deep. xD

Overall that was nice, your voice is very low. and you kind of dragged some bits.

And it seems like you need to put more feeling into it. more of what those people call it 'Oomph' Blahh =="

I'm no good at giving comments. good job!

---

>.> I just finished recording a song too...now i want to richard simmons myself crying. It was aweful. T__T"

KILL ME TT_TT"

---

awww i thought i was first but Genesis bet me to it. gahh >.<

Guest simple.love-x3

oooh let me hear =)

thanks for commenting :D:D

will try to sing something higher. i know- but it surprises people. they see me and then they hear some scarily deep manly voice. pahahah

yupyup- OOMPH :D i agree on that one. iw as so freaked while it was recordin gi forgot about the feeling x)

Guest fantastikk

haha you've improved a LOT since the first time i heard you! i listened to "hero" sometimes it sounds like you're anticipating the next note, sometimes it sounds like you're straining, and sometimes it sound like you're pushing to try and sound good. don't push! idk what you're talking about when you say you have no range, because you handle those high notes pretty well. o_O just practice practice practice, cause i think you've got a lot of potential. i love your tone though. [:

Guest simple.love-x3

aww thankyou for advice =)

yupyup- i strain to sound good and ..well just STRAIN.. BECAUSE i have a teensy weensy range =="

mygosh- i hate china tooo!

not cuz of the crappy internet (i had to walk 5 flights of stairs to get to a computer. haha)

but cu zi got friggin chicken pox lol =)

Guest simple.love-x3

oh.

well, since im technologically challenged; i cant help you there =)

so ill upload it to soundclick JUST for you- and then after all that trouble- you listen to it and go "bleurgh" and get annoyed all over again? :S

haha- ill see if i can understand soundclick..

Guest simple.love-x3

lolz omg sandy! x)

why is everyone i know stalking me on soompi =="

haha. yeah- u get my special LIVE performance.

hurry up and practise the piano bit so we can perform togetherrrrr =)

(even though it took you like 10 minutes to get half the song. omg)

Guest fantastikk

haha i love how persistant you are! getting in lots of practice, i see. [: anyway, in the beginning, with the "ooh"ing, it's really really hard to do and you do an alright job of it (in my cover, i just skipped it xDD) but it still needs a little bit of work. the entire song is really pitchy, and you usually start verses off key. it's good though, because you end up fixing it (for the most part) as you progress in the verse. i'm starting to lose sight of why you say you have no range, to be perfectly honest, i think your headvoice sounds nicer than your chest voice, and you can get high notes pretty easily. when you're singing, i feel like you're trying too hard and over singing it, and it messes up the feel and a bit of the pronounciation. a lot of it sounds really pressed, remember this is a really pretty, airy song, so it's okay to go up into your headvoice if you need to. i know cascada sings most of it without her headvoice, but not very many people can sing like her ^^; in my cover, i used my headvoice for all of the chorus. xD your vibrato is also passable, but that sounds really forced too. AND last but not least, that one spot where you have harmonization (i don't remember where exactly it was in the song, i was typing up quick bullets in notepad while i was listening ^^) you were offkey. it's bad to be offkey when you're just singing, but it's reallyyyy bad during harmonizations. if you're gonna be offkey on harmonizations, at least be off on the same key lol. or better yet just don't be offkey at all. [:

geezus that was really long! and i'm reading it over right now and i sound mean X: i don't wanna be mean! i want you to get better. [[: keep practicing! this is a hard song to sing. [:

Guest simple.love-x3

>< !

thanks for tellling me =) :D i cant hear it though- am i tone deaf or something :S

ill keep trying :D thanks for bothering to write notes and stuff on it.

ill get better !! :sweatingbullets:

Archived