what's your favorite breakfast?

Knossos

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest piratemint

Oh man. This is very difficult. I love breakfast food. Either pancakes with maple syrup and eggs or just french toast. I'm not a huge fan of having meat in the morning, so I usually don't eat bacon, sausage, etc. 

• 1 month later...
Guest raucoussmiling

I was over at my friend's house and her mom made blueberry Belgian waffles with cream cheese frosting and maple syrup. Will never forget
But usually I just go for some granola and soy milk

• 2 weeks later...

I usually eat stuff like biscuits and gravy, grits with butter or oatmeal with fruit, eggs, country taters. If I'm running late, I'll stick to milk and cereal or cottage cheese and granola or a sausage biscuit. On weekends, I'll make brunch and I'll make french toast or pancakes, bake scones or pecan rolls, make eggs benedict and wash it down with some peach bellinis. Lol I love breakfast!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nanpanban

Potato latkes with some hot sauce, sunny side up eggs on toast with spinach and bacon, glass of orange juice, and black coffee :)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest heartofarose

home fries, over-easy or sunny side up eggs, bacon, and pancakes with maple syrup!oh and how can i forget, a really nice and fatty ramekin full of hollandaise sauce *__*some fruit on the side would be perfect too!

Eggs rounds with mortadeli sandwich meat, with fresh avocado slices and and Havarti cheese in a warm kaiser bun and an iced black tea with apple juice and a shot of lime 
^That or warm food made with love that wont give me diarrhea for a day

Archived