what's your favorite breakfast?

Knossos

Guest Erika1430263587

I love a good English Breakfast! And also Tapsilog! (tapa, which is dried/cured beef, garlic rice, and fried eggs!)

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest mukinsvivi

my healthy breakfast would ideally be plain oats w/ blueberries+bananas topped with 1 tsp. brown sugar. :P ...but my favorite breakfast would have to be white rice, fried catfish, cucumber+ tomato salad and nuc mam dipping sauce to use. 8D vietnamese represent! 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest teruteru_chan

McD breakfast with hot cakes, syrup and hash browns full english breakfast :x croissants with butter and strawberry jam with a hot chocolate vietnamese pho! ^^ 

Guest hazaidah93

milo and 'nasi lemak' or 'roti canai'....there are so delicious..anybody want to try?

Guest BOOMBOX

I love a big breakfast, a little bit of everything :)
Eggs, bacon, sausage, hash brown, mushrooms, tomatoes and toast :)

Guest applejody

I love omelette 2...when I have more time to enjoy my breakfast. Usually I will be happy to start the day with a fresh energy bagel w. extra cream cheese and a frothy cup of latte from Pret A Manger. :)

Guest chibiottoman

I can't say a breakfast is "breakfast" if there's no
1. cheese
2. green olives

and I like having
toast,
fried sausage
boiled eggs with them.

But also,  eating soup is nice for a fresh day [lentil soup]

Archived