Kangta Revealed That He Had To Break Up With His Girl Friend Because Of Joining The Army

Guest winksassy

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest saltnpepper

that's so sad!!

kangta didn't want to hurt her even more by making her wait :(

he must've really liked her because they thought of marriage..

hopefully after his military service they will get back together!

Guest kiwistar

awww

It's cute that he had a GF!

But I'm really sorry that they had to break up.

The girl, though...all men have to go through military service!! Her love can't wait 2 years?

Maybe they'll get married if they still have feelings for each other when he returns :]

Guest cookie&cream<3

HE HAD A GF?

well im not supprise!

aww!

that's sadd!

the girlfriend should wait for him!

well, KANGTA FIGHTING!

Guest ADORE.you

Whoa Kangta, that's depressing. She was to be his fiancée! Poor guy, the military service in Korea really puts a strain in relationships =(

Guest pinguvxd

aw! I sympathize for him!!!

Damn, korean army <_< I still can't believe that they didn't take off that damn rule about men having to go to the army. sheesh.

Guest AlecRuby

when i heard this news i was so sad for kangta. this guy is like one of the sweetest korean guy ever. he is such a gentleman and big heart for the love of his country and yet his ex could wait 2 years for him? what was she thinking? i seriously wanted to know who she is so i can tell her that she will regret that decision for the rest of her life. she could have been mrs. an. now look at what happen to kangta? he is probably still suffering from the pain. i mean if i was her i would have stick by his side and probably even marry him before he is off to the army. like han ga in, she marry hoon ssi and sticked by him till now when he is coming back from the army.

kangta fightin'! we will always love you!!

Guest satisfaction!

Whattt? He had a gf?????!

Since when? O_O

Although it's sad he has broken up with his gf... couldnt she have waited for him for 2 yrs if they really loved each other? >< blech my opinion.

Guest Wen Jing

I think none one knew that he got a gf before.... should be secret, cuz he wanted to keep it secret and he did a really good job!

But really sad that they broke up...

Archived