[drama 2008] The World Where They Live/그들이 사는 세상

Guest kje_chocolate

Guest snowflower23

cool, but I don't think it is confirm by SHK nor Sidus. Hopefully, SHK will accept the offer because I really really really want to see her onscreen.

Guest michelle_kitty

So, is it just a rumour? I think we need more information about this drama.

Hope to see Song Hye Kyo :blush:

Guest snowflower23

So, is it just a rumour? I think we need more information about this drama.

Hope to see Song Hye Kyo :blush:

I don't know this is what I got from SHK's forum from angel2nyt

""""today is beginning to be a nice day

remember that drama no hee kyung and pyo min soo(the full house director) is planning to make..

well, theyre trying to get song hye kyo unnie to be in it..

let's hope unnie accepts it""""

This is the drama that she is talking about so I don't know. So far, there is no news about this drama nor any info about whether Song hye kyo confirms to be in the it or not. The only thing that was confirmed on her schedule was that she will attend the Asia award on 3/17

Guest latuongtu

I don't know this is what I got from SHK's forum from angel2nyt

""""today is beginning to be a nice day

remember that drama no hee kyung and pyo min soo(the full house director) is planning to make..

well, theyre trying to get song hye kyo unnie to be in it..

let's hope unnie accepts it""""

This is the drama that she is talking about so I don't know. So far, there is no news about this drama nor any info about whether Song hye kyo confirms to be in the it or not. The only thing that was confirmed on her schedule was that she will attend the Asia award on 3/17

If all is well: SHK accepts the drama, the series is a go, and all things considered, then yes, KST_Cichlid will be subbing this drama. We need lots of practice, so hopefully, a nice drama with Song Hye Kyo in it would be the perfect icing on the cake. :wub:

The title of the drama sounds very interesting. It sounds like that first line "today is beginning to be a nice day" could be a line to introduce the drama "The World Where They Live ". Just speculating ! :lol:

Stay tuned! :excl:

Archived