Chun Jung Myung 천정명

Guest loving_D

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haha i really didnt like that movie but congrats to him anyway. i just saw his 1 hour drama with bin. have had it for a while but never got around to watch it. hes a funny guy. happy bday to him.

Guest renni72

The 26th Blue Dragon Awards

Chun Jung Myung picked up the Best New Actor Award for his performance in “The Aggressives”.

CONGRATULATIONS, Bin-shi......I am happy that you won. And HAPPY BIRTHDAY - Saeng Il Chu Ka Ha Mi Da....

.....he still has the Bin-shi look....awww, so cute.....

• 2 weeks later...

my first post here!! i just love this guy alot too!! :D i found him such a passionate and convincing actor both in 'the aggressives' as well as the series 'fashion 70's!! to be truthful ... there is only one other series aside from 'fashion 70's' that i hope the girl ends up with the second guy ... and that's 'autumn tale'!! hahahhaa bin sshii was just so deep and so true to his feelings for doumei that i really wanted the girl to end up with him ... plus he was incredibly sexy and hot in all his outfits!! not that dongyang wasn't hot but i just found his character to be too unsure of his feelings ... too unbelievable!! so i was deeply depressed when doumei chose dongyang instead of bin!!! i thought she was incredibly crazy or just too naive!!! :lol:

hoorah!! and congratulations to jung myung oppa for winning an award ... because he is really just too great to miss out!!!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest loving_D

has anyone been seeing his new drama? its actually pretty good. i watched episode 1 and he is so freaken cute in i! go watch! its called goodbye solo.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest genn04

Man, barely get to know him...he is one hot babe seriously, love his smile...so adorable....he has such a hot body too....Well, more picture of him....is there a music video to his new drama..."Goodbye Solo"? I want to watch, at least a trailer or MV.....someone find me the links so i can watched it.

Guest samshiki

for those who want to see his earlier work...

KBS Drama City - I Love H, He, Li... [ENG HARD SUBBED]

starring Cheon Jung Myoung, Bin, Lee Sang Een, and others

bscap01425ba.jpg

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/creidesca/r2hp3

Synopsis:

Munyoung has a crush on Sangkyu, so she constantly makes time to go 'see' him. One day, she is caught off guard as she meets him in the school courtyard, and as he asks her name, she faints. A student comes up to explain to Sangkyu that she has narcolepsy. Munyoung is then transferred to a school in Seoul. Several years later, she enrolls in the college Sangkyu is attending--the two had promised that each would become elementary school teachers. One day, she and her friend Jinkyung are in the school courtyard when she runs into Sangkyu, and like countless other times, she faints. Waking up in her room, she turns towards Jinkyung's bed to find Sangkyu and her friend kiss...

hi! the link is broken .. please re-up... thanks! :)

jm02.jpg

source: cafe.naver.com

Archived