[variety] We Got Married 우리 결혼했어요

Guest jahye

Guest etoile

ugh alex is so greasy it was okay the first week but wow how much can we handle i felt bad for crown j and his ring. lol. if theres only one in the world he must have had it custom made. lol. his even was sweet too.

so are they actually going to let them sleep next to each other? because isnt korea still a bit conservative and stuff? like that cleavage shot they had of suh inyoung is all over daum. its kinda ridiculous.

• Replies 20.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yoojeong

^ really?

Isnt she given the title "sexy queen"??

The cleavage was hardly anything..besides it was her stage/performance clothes....

I only saw Andy's part and darn it, it was soooo cute! I don't know if his exchanges with Solbi is preplanned, because it kinda feels weird to me how comfortable they were towards each other, but I must admit, they were cute.

I think I'm in love with Andy.

Guest damifino

so are they actually going to let them sleep next to each other? because isnt korea still a bit conservative and stuff? like that cleavage shot they had of suh inyoung is all over daum. its kinda ridiculous.

This is most likely a scripted show and you can visibly see the cameraman at various angles of the apartment, I doubt the celebs would actually agree to sleep in the same bed as their pretend spouses for real. Heck, I doubt even western reality shows would do that if there were top stars on it.

i know this show.. becuase.. of andy.. i hav not watch the others part though cause i watch the andy cut version... seem like i gonna watch the other couple as well.. hehe...

andy gonna stay longer in this program because of the good review from viewer in korea.. hope he can stay couple with solbi because they'r too cute~~~

nobody is subbing this program??

Guest baqinardo

wow..

another variety.. :w00t:

i love all of variety with andy, Kang Ho Dong, Yoo Jae Suk, Eun Ji won, Kim Jung Min, Lee Sung Gi or Shin Jung Hwan in the show..

n andy in this show??? :w00t:

so perfect.. :wub:

absolutely one of my "must be watched" variety together with 1 Night 2 Days (this variety just so perfect for me, all of my fav actor in there) :wub:

But can someone upload the HQ one in MU please?

i still got problem installing CB in my Laptop :tears:

Please...

Guest dihei

I actually enjoy watching this show. Maybe we shouldn't be so hard on Alex. It's just a tv show that might or might not reflect his true personality. I, for one, would not fault him for being sexy, romantic and domesticated all at the same time! :)

Guest foreverx3love

i love this show now :]

even though i had no idea what they said, my favorite couple is andy and solbi <3

In Young and Crown J are so funny. They are, by far, my favorite couple. They're the only ones I noticed calling each other sweet nicknames. Crown J's surprise was sweet, VERY sweet, hehe.

Andy and Solbi are too cute! I can't wait to see next week's, haha.

Thank you so much for the thread, jahye!

and littOpiggy, for the youtube links!

Guest miyama21

omg i like this variety show is so funny... my favorite couple are andy and solbi so sweet....

but In Young and Crown J are so funny XDXD

Guest changminnies_girlfriend

omg.. jus found out about this bc of AnDY!!! lol.. sounds cute and everyone says that it's so cute...so after i watch it i will come back and leave what i think...

Guest smileforgrace

This show is so cute!

But I really think it's heavily scripted because each couples portray different images.

Like Jung Hyung Don and Saori = comical couple

Crown J and Seo In Young = couple that gets into A LOT of fights

Alex and Shinae = perfect couple

Andy and Solbi = cute young couple

I kind of feel bad for Saori though... she's so understanding!

And I wish that Seo In Young would be nicer to Crown J... instead of doing aegyo to get what she wants.

He's so nice to her! It's so cute how she reacted over the candy ^^

I can't wait to see more of Alex and Shinae. She's so mysterious! I'm curious about her.

Her baby shoe fetish is kind of weird though O_O;;

I LOVE their house! They got the nicest house! I would LOVE to live in that kind of house.

Solbi wore the same brand shirt for both episodes! The shirt with the big "A" on it, lol.

But I wonder why they didn't bring Jang Yoon Jung back...

I love this show!!!!

i just watched both of the episodes from litt0piggy's youtube channel.

and I absolutely adores the show. I hope it would be a good one. XD

I watched the lunar special as well... and I think Alex was a bit on top of

the league. He sure knows how to flirt with woman. He's too smooth, yeah

I agree. too good to be true but... :D almost every woman wanted his man

to be 'smooth'.

And Crown J and Seo In Young really grow on me. I am a fan of Seo In Young,

but the way she behaves in Lunar special was kinda irking me... :crazy: then

i realise this might be scripted as well, like X Man and Love Letter so I think she

did a great job... ahha~

But in the first episode, I love her reaction when she got her White Day present.

Her reaction really wasnt scripted. And the way she hugged him and smiled.

The present is definitely simple, but if I were In Young, i will be super touch as well.

well... even if my head hurt like hell. :lol:

and I love it when she was asking crown J how was her head band, and he replied

it's cute, then she opened her robe and he was like blushing and looking away,

saying 'cute'...ahha~ I never knew Crown J is a bit shy as well...

Yeah. thanks for starting this thread. And keep on sharing everyone!

Now how i wish someone is free enough to sub this... :sigh:

-Far

Archived