** Jesse Mccartney Debuts New Look & New Sound. World Premiere Of His New Music Video: "lea

Guest ParadoxModelMinority

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fallenframes

the song sounds good, but he looks so young. although, looks like he's got broader shoulders in the mv, lol

Guest saltnpepper

i'm ok with his new hair, but i honestly did not like the music video, even though i liked the song x.x

the video with the song made jesse look like he was with the girl before the girl broke up with her other guy or something lol

Guest bichittybich

i like the new song. rnb is better than pop but the dark hair is definately not better than his blonde hair.

Guest Vagabond.

█ █ e u p h o r i a . b l i s s █ █

He looks like a 12 year old in these pics, lol.

And man that was one heck of a video! O_O

It was so weird watching it...

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

His new haircut makes him look younger which is kinda a bad thing since he wants to depart from that good boy image unto a little more sexier.

He still looks cute I remember I had the biggest crush on him.

The vid is...

Lovin' the song

Guest SophiaSan

hahaha the video and the style of the song, reminds me of like justin timberlake.

i liked him better with blonde hair xD

He looks so young in those pics (and the MV... the chick looks older than him). o___o"

And uhhh, the music video isn't very interesting. -.-

The song sounds ok though.

Guest Urban.love

I didnt watch the MV cuz im getting ready for school but I miss his blond longer hair =(. He does look like a more attractive version of Frankie Muniz XD.

Archived