Kim Hyung Joon 김형준 (aka Kim Joon 김준)

Guest subdwfreaky

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tam1430267282

Thanks for the links! :D Kim Joon with the girl(she kinda looks like lee da hae..) scenes were hot! :P He is definitely leading man material. Hope he'll have a drama soon.

Btw, what show was those pics of Joon playing baseball?

Guest iamvoodoo

@drycleaner it's a show called Invincible Baseball Team someone posted a link on previous page :D;)

T-Max is already in Taiwan!!

Guest cheesecake

Hello anyone knows if the F4 are coming in LA for like a screening of BOF? Does he have other projects aside from his music and stuffs?

Guest iamvoodoo

^it would be nice if they visit the US, but idk.

from what i know he will take part in the musical play called 젊음의 행진 Youthful March , which will run from July 18 through October 25.

some Taiwan pics

Desktop7-1.jpg

Guest meitsiwong

^^ weee... more acting projects for Kim Joon. ^___^

well. its a musical so... he'll be singing. :) rapping?

Imma wait and see.

Guest iamvoodoo

Guest Mariposa28

Kim Joon's name sells musical tickets

youthmarch2.jpg

T-Max rapper and Boys Before Flowers actor Kim Joon isn't the lead role in his musical debut, but no matter: his name still drew flocks of fans to the Coex Artium on his first night onstage.

The musical Youth March [aka March of Youth, 젊음의 행진] began running on July 18, but the 29th marked Kim Joon's first performance (which is double-cast between him and another actor). Lest you doubt the pull of his name, the audience fill rate rose 30% on that night from previous nights, nearly selling out the theater completely. According to Kim's management, this is due not only to the attendance of his domestic fans, but even that of fans who'd come from other parts of Asia, such as Taiwan.

In the musical, Kim Joon plays the student teacher of main character Yongshimi, and sings songs like the 1980s tune "To You" (그대에게) and Lee Seung-chul's "Last Concert" (마지막 콘서트). He will continue in the musical role through October 25.

youthmarch3.jpg

youthmarch1.jpg

credit dramabeans

Guest tam1430267282

Kim Joon is Next on Mnet Scandal

20090729_mnetkimjoon_572.jpg

T-Max member and Boys Over Flowers actor Kim Joon is scheduled to appear next on the heartbreaking show Mnet Scandal. Photos of him and his very pretty make believe girlfriend have been released.

I know, I know. It just never ends, right? Haven't we fangirls suffered enough? 2PM Thai hottie Nichkhun broke plenty of hearts on his date, while fellow 2PM member Taecyeon went all out and actually kissed his date. F.T. Island's Lee Hongki and 2AM's Jokwon and Seulong were also previously on the show. With the addition of Kim Joon, it looks like we'll be sitting through some more torture. So go ahead and refill that Kleenex box, I won't judge.

Check out the released photos so far:

20090729_mnetkimjoon1.jpg

credit: allkpop

http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor...n_mnet_scandal/

• 3 weeks later...
Guest noonee

it's been a long time since I posted replies here, and when I'm back suddenly I find that he has released his girlfriend.

all I can say is : what a really lucky girl :(

• 2 weeks later...

Archived