. Stranger ; Super Bestest Friends ; Bf`gf ; Break Up ; Stranger .

L.FOR.LOVE

Guest avii_ichigo09

usually depends on the people involved,

but yea i agree that's what usually happens -.-'

recently i just disowned a supposed 'friend'

(lol, 'disowned' i mean, i don't want to be friends with him anymore)

because we promised we'd be friends

but i didn't really feel like we were 'friends' because he still seemed awkward

so i realized that ... he's incapable of being my friend now -.-'

byebye ex-friend! hello stranger.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest PhuongNguyen

well yeah... most break up are bad ones, hence... the "stranger" or "awkwardness"

With my past relationship, my boyfriends didn't want to break up, so I just kind of force it upon them and called it quit. So whenever we see each other nowadays, I just don't really have the gut to talk to them. I felt bad that I had to do that to them, and I felt bad that I moved on while they were still waiting for me. A few weeks ago, I ran into one of my ex while was at the market and it was just horrible. I just ignored him and couldn't even look his way. He walked passed me and said "bye" when he left and I just ignored him. I just felt too guilty.

well, it depends on the people. This doesn't happen to me.

Only once, but that was when i was in 4th grade. LOL so young

but back then, bfs/gfs were.. popular? hehe whatever.

anyways. It depends on the people that are together, if they're

arrogant, then of course. strangers you are. but if they have

a heart and know how to work with break ups, you'll still remain friends

but yeahh. I hear a lot of people becoming strangers after break ups.

Guest speaker1004

I CAN DEFINITELY RELATE. MY EX AND I DIDNT EVEN KNOW EACH OTHER EXISTED UNTIL WE MET ONE DAY AT SCHOOL AND FROM THEM WE BECAME REALLY GOOD FRIENDS UNTIL HE ASKED ME OUT. WE WENT OUT FOR 3 AND A HALF YEARS AND HAD A REALLY BAD BREAK UP AND NOW WE DONT TALK AT ALL.

Guest MiizzHyukiie

*raises hand*

im sooo in that department right now.

my best buddy in drama class and i were best buddy's, then we started dating, then i broke up with him cause my feelings for him were never there...

now we try to talk, like try to act like how we were before.

but on msn we have conversations that go nowhere.

at school i barely talk to him, even in drama class.

he's always hanging out with a girl a year older than us.

and it seems like he doesnt want to try anymore.

stupid guy...

lol

Guest cyanine

he wanna be friend after break-up..

but i dun wan coz i dun see the point of being fren after that...

it is not like we are bestest friend before this..

he tried to make conversation but i cant coz i still like him...

and its hard to talk to him at the same time telling urself he is not urs anymore~

Guest Apple.Mint

my last relationship , the most meaningful one so far too

ended up like that

i want to be his friend, i mean yea i still have feelings for him but i know my limit

and i have never once crossed it

but he became such a jerk and an as*hole that it was just wasn't worth my time anymore

so now he's just a stranger =]

Guest canityo

I think that is how relationships that encounter problems commonly end up. But my sister dated someone for like 4 years and broke up but they are still best friends. Most of my friends who broke up with their b/f are still friends but not like best of friends but neither stranger.

It really depends on the person.

Yeah, it usually happens. That's why it's such a risk to go out with someone you consider as a best friend.

All my exes seemed to avoid me... whether I broke up with him or he broke up with me. I'm super open and I try to keep people as friends, but I have a feeling it's because the interest that attracted them to you in the first place is gone, so they don't want to spend more time with you. I'm not sure.

At least, sometimes, as the same with strangers, you can talk with them and can start something up again.

The worst type is Stranger > Best Friend > S/O > Break Up > Enemy. Not really an enemy, but someone who hates you that exists in the face of this planet. Those, you can't save. No matter how hard you try to start a conversation, he starts it with bitterness and it ends all bad.

Guest natsurei

Uh oh. I'm actually leading to that.

to the whole back to the circle: STRANGERS AGAIN.

<_<;; Hopefully, me and him will never go through with that.

Although, I do address the issue of how we drift apart, and he tries and I try my best to still stay close.

But nowadays, we only text message 4-5 times a day.

I thought it was going to lead to the Break Up, but nope.

o__O; Just talk and work it out.

But if it IS a cycle, then ;D if it's Strangers, we can go back to Bestfriends -> Lovers and hopefully not repeat. Heehee.

Guest KimboSlice

I dated this super hot Japanese girl for about 2 weeks. We were complete strangers to each other and my friend got to her first before she started dating me. I really had to work my game to get her, she even stopped seeing my buddy to see me. =] All went well until I stopped being the confident, aloof guy and became clingy, I got dumped. =| Lesson learned. Don't be fake.

Funny thing was that my ex-friend and I both vehemently claimed that she wasn't the type we'd date. I guess she had a talent for creeping into the hearts of guys.

Guest hiswendy

Mine's similar with one difference:

I normally skip the bf/gf phase & go straight to break up.

Yup, & now I've been dubbed a relationship ruiner...

So now I have three very important strangers in my life.

Archived