{official} Hanchul (hankyung + Heechul)!

Guest orange08

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RainFan4ever

Han Kyung is so adorable and cute I just love looking at him. And Heechul never fails to make me laugh every time I see him. LOL

Guest --=WinGz=--

beccary: if i remember correctly, the caps are from eps 4 ^^

----------------------------

I <3 this couple the most ^^ they are really cute together! And i love heechul's hankyung korean bwuahaha~ :P

HANCHUL <3

SuperJunior116.gif

credit hangeng's cyworld

SuperJunior113.gif

SuperJunior109.gif

SuperJunior108.gif

SuperJunior107.gif

SuperJunior100.gif

SuperJunior103.jpg

SuperJunior104.jpg

SuperJunior106.gif

sweet husband and wife :P lol

credit various sources ^^

Guest AlecRuby

i was watching a clip yesterday and it was on a performance from suju don't don on this one singing event. and why the fireworks were bursting, i think the uploader said that some firework bits got into hankyung's eyes. and his he was somewhat hurt. at the end of the show, heechul was asking han if he was okay, the uploader said heechul was in tears seeing hankyung hurt. i didn't see it on the clip, but that was sweet of heechul.

Guest iflytothesky

i was watching a clip yesterday and it was on a performance from suju don't don on this one singing event. and why the fireworks were bursting, i think the uploader said that some firework bits got into hankyung's eyes. and his he was somewhat hurt. at the end of the show, heechul was asking han if he was okay, the uploader said heechul was in tears seeing hankyung hurt. i didn't see it on the clip, but that was sweet of heechul.

ooosh you mind posting the link to the video? thanks a lot ((:

i love hanchul i swear! chul is just so pretty he can really pass off perfectly as a girl with his dainty face :sweatingbullets:

thanks for all the picture spam! :D

Guest *.:StarryEyeSurprise:.*

hey out of HANKYUNG, HEECHUL AND SHIWON, who's the closest two? cos there's bound to be the 'slight' third wheel

who's most loved?

Archived