[ Phil. Drama 2008] My Girl

kim_sienna

Geez I agree with everyone here I don't really like Kimerald or whoever they are to play the main roles. I know they're trying so hard to make their actings good but sad to say they're failing ssoooo miserably. Kim doesn't look as convincing as LDH. And gerald arghhhhh!!!! I don't even know where to start. . . . sheeeshhhh I think ABS CBN is better of with their original storylines rather than make remakes. . .

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sassykimsamsoonpig

i saw the teaser

um... gerald look good

but the acting scene aren't as great as the REAL one

she didn't act as convincing as Lee Dae Hae

i never watch phil drama before

i agree with most... i particularly don't like this

i just wish they have their own orginality

although korea's music may sometimes be a clash of American music, in most case

every Asian music have American style in it.

But Korean Drama are popular because of it's originality in my taste... & it's acting

the way i see it, the acting was a bit horrible... :ph34r:

Guest imogene_af

I cringe. I cringe. I liked the first teaser, by the next one... disastrous. Gerald is still in his Sana Maulit Muli mode. Kim is a tad too much, Lee Da Hae is already too much, then she gets to do it notches higher. My Goodness.

I cringe. I cringe. I liked the first teaser, by the next one... disastrous. Gerald is still in his Sana Maulit Muli mode. Kim is a tad too much, Lee Da Hae is already too much, then she gets to do it notches higher. My Goodness.

i agree..

the first teaser was good maybe because less speaking lines from the actors..then the full version was shown--im speechless that i can't even describe it (in a more negative way)..and i heard that that kim might be singing a mandarin version of crazy love for this series (please shoot me now..one of the reasons why i loved MG is because of the OST)..

Guest hannacorsino

kim was loved and won in pbb because

she actually sang a chinese song back then

so i guess this is why abs is thinking of doing that..

Guest madz_kikay

yah, because abs-cbn knows that kim is so popular so they choose her to become the pinay my girl.

(even though i dont like her to be joo yoo rin)

Guest Narda

someone mentioned that they ALSO chose kim bcuz they're afraid her popularity^^

will be overshadowed by the new PBB batchmates if im not mistaken?

if heart was still in ABS, they'd probably considered her for the role (but then again her career was down the drain)

there's toni who's also popular.

and they considered sam as the lead, he's popular too.

ABS could've put them two which i think would've been much better.

but whatever.

i'll watch this bcuz im curious.

i think the supporting actors are much better actors :ph34r: kimeralds! *peace

i think kim is actually ok, but a bit O.A.

while gerald, uhhhh.. his character is too "pilit". :unsure:

^comments based on the new teaser^^

Guest charmaine412

i agree..

the first teaser was good maybe because less speaking lines from the actors..then the full version was shown--im speechless that i can't even describe it (in a more negative way)..and i heard that that kim might be singing a mandarin version of crazy love for this series (please shoot me now..one of the reasons why i loved MG is because of the OST)..

WTF, really? My God, I think I wanna die.. For God's sake. :tears: :tears:

They already used My Girl By Sam Milby, that's fine with me, but after watching the teaser, they still used Sabihin Mo Na by Top Suzara? This is my fave song. Now I'm starting to hate the song coz it makes me remember the Remake.. :tears:

Guest angel2nyt

someone mentioned that they ALSO chose kim bcuz they're afraid her popularity^^

will be overshadowed by the new PBB batchmates if im not mistaken?

if heart was still in ABS, they'd probably considered her for the role (but then again her career was down the drain)

there's toni who's also popular.

and they considered sam as the lead, he's popular too.

ABS could've put them two which i think would've been much better.

but whatever.

i'll watch this bcuz im curious.

i think the supporting actors are much better actors :ph34r: kimeralds! *peace

i think kim is actually ok, but a bit O.A.

while gerald, uhhhh.. his character is too "pilit". :unsure:

^comments based on the new teaser^^

i watched another teaser this afternoon(abs is like 0.o), and its not as bad as a first imagine it to be beause of the supporting cast

remember the horrible thing they did with the season 2 of let's go..

the first season was So much fun - new faces who can act okay, and then they had to put kimgerald in the season two, and forgot about the other cast, my heart just sanked..the ratings did too

Guest whizzer's_rose

I actually enjoyed the first season of gokada when I happened to catch it one afternoon....It was really funny. It was sort of reminded me of those afternoon teen sitcoms like USA High, Saved by the Bell and Hang Time but I just got surprised the ratings went down after kimerald entered. I saw the trailer of my girl and it sort of looked like it was low budgeted. The trailer itself was really disappointing. I thought they hired korean stylists for this series but the clothes looked so BLAH! (sorry) I mean, those clothes are like so 4 years ago in korea already. I think Heart would have made a better Jasmine because as I recall, the clothes she wore in that soap with Kris Aquino (forgot the title) were so fashionable that even if she wore it today, it would still be considered chic and it's something that the character of Jasmine in My Girl would wear. Gerard really was a miscast. Kim is ok but someone OLDER should have played Wookie's part. I'm really sorry to say this but I bet this show would not last for 5 months.

Guest charmaine412

I saw the teaser with SMM teaser, what's that for? Do ABS think because of SMM was hit (according to them) in Taiwan, they think this one will be too? :huh: :huh:

SMM, was this show really a hit in Taiwan? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

ANd I read a article that REmake teasers already aired in South Korea? Is that for real?

I would be happy if this remake will play by Toni Gonzaga and Sam Milby. If people here think I"m bias, no, I'm not, the reason why I like Sam and Toni because they have chemistry and Toni can play Yoo Rin's role coz she's bubbly too and also she's in the right age like Yoo Rin. About Sam, SGC's role is similar to Sam's role in MSKM..

Guest Shen

ahh i remember..i like cathy gonzaga here..

but for me..i dont really like kim

she's toooo pa-cute

the cast should be older.. [for me]

like...toni..or anyone but kim.

im not a hater [yeah right]

------------------------------------------

yeah toni should play as yoo rin/jasmin..

Guest whizzer's_rose

I even think that anne curtis would have made a better yoorin compared to kim. sigh! I think I'll just wait for Betty La Fea and Kim Sam Soon. I think they would be better than My Girl.

Guest shobe_show

SMM, was this show really a hit in Taiwan? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Hmmm...seriously speaking. NO!!!

I've check the Taiwan website of SMM, and only a handful are posting in the forum. Usually,if it is a big hit a lot of people would be commenting on this and the time were SMM is not really good. If I remember correctly, it is shown 11pm onwards.

Guest jollibee

her acting seems a bit off...

i was trying to watch something good on the tv when i saw the trailer...

i wonder how its going to be received by the people?

Guest charmaine412

Hmmm...seriously speaking. NO!!!

I've check the Taiwan website of SMM, and only a handful are posting in the forum. Usually,if it is a big hit a lot of people would be commenting on this and the time were SMM is not really good. If I remember correctly, it is shown 11pm onwards.

<_< 11 onwards? wow, that's horrible. Some of their fans boasting that this show was a hit. Now I know what made they\m say that.. :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :D:lol:

Archived