[ Phil. Drama 2008] My Girl

kim_sienna

Guest whizzer's_rose

wow i thought i was the only one against kimgerald doing MG :o ...

at first i said "what!?" kim and gerald?!!WTH!!! hope they dont butcher the well

beloved MG kdrama...

and i agree with u guys that the main characters should have been older.. and my

picks would be: sam and toni OR toni and zanjoe (zanjoe look a little bit like LDW..

but of course LDW is more hot than zanjoe hehehe)...

well even if we protest i think they already started shooting. right?

if kdramas remake are in now... hopefully they can remake HYD hehehee... (a jdrama

remake)

hey i also heard that there will be a remake of lovers in paris?... if its true i want juday and

albert martinez.. they have chemistry ^_^;)

Kim and Gerard again for MG! no waY! I mean, kim is ok but gerard is blah...can't they get some new actors please???????!!!!!!! I'm not gonna even talk about it if they start telling us that Nicole of PBB will play the lead role of Meteor Garden..just because she's chinese doesn't mean she'd get the role.

Puhlease!!! They should start looking for some fresh faces...honestly I'm not a kapuso or kapamilya but abs-cbn should start looking for fresher faces rather than taking talents from GMA....

Yes I agree juday and albert would be cool.

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest madz_kikay

oh... zanjoe is hot too!! good suggestion ethopia,,,! :)

BTW, i saw lately the teaser of my girl phil. and gerald was on it.. and it's so blah..

waaaaaaahhh.. i rily don't like them!!!

Guest sweetRUI

Thanks ABS-CBN, THANK YOU for ruining a classic.

amen. i tell you.

they might even want to do a Meteor Garden Remake in the future...

geez. i just don't get the idea of doing remakes....why not hire people and produce your own quality storylines...

is our media industry that lazy...i'm frustrated coz i dont see any point of remaking a drama.....coz these types of shows should be fresh and innovated.....not repeated....

why not let korean dramas be korean dramas.....

some of you might take this offensive, pardon my words...

Guest ikay

^^ same -_-

i wish they'd come up with better ideas..

and i think it won't give justice to the original one, since i don't see kimerald as the lead cast.. >_<;;

i'm sorry, but.. ugh..

well, good luck to them, though..

i do hope also that this'll sell.. :mellow:

Guest charmaine412

wow, I'm glad many here have the same feelings as mine. I"m really mad, I can't really believe they will ruin my most fave drama.. Now, On Kimerald, I'm staring to dislike both of them. Its sickening. -_-<_<

I really hope that this remake will last only a month. <_<

Gos, how I really hate ABS now. :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury:

Guest kneekey

The Kim Gerald pairing is not suited for this drama because they don't fit their characters (Gerald as a businessman.wtf?!)

Guest yojan17

Kim Chiu's trying really hard to imitate Lee Da Hae... well, she's doing a horrible job! :crazy: She riles me to death! About Gerald, erhm, never mind. Need I say more? :tongue2:

This remake is doomed to be a POOR (I mean POOOOR) imitation of the original. They can put their remake-surpassing-the-original dream to rest coz it's just not happening. I'm surprised Kim and Gerald fans are all praises about this. I mean, are we talking about the same show? :unsure: Some of them have not even seen the original. <_<

Guest beige_04

i'm not so into this MG remake also... because of Kim and Gerald... i don't think they are both ready for this kind of big project yet.... and more pressure because this is the first Kdrama franchise for ABS right?!

i can somehow take Kim as LDH... but Gerald as LDW?! :crazy::wacko::blink::crazy::wacko::blink::ph34r: .... i just can't imagine him for the role.. sowee

Guest angel2nyt

Kim Chiu's trying really hard to imitate Lee Da Hae... well, she's doing a horrible job! :crazy: She riles me to death! About Gerald, erhm, never mind. Need I say more? :tongue2:

i totally agree..

uurrgghhh .. i haved watched them since their PBB days, i adore kim, and gerald(let;s juust say, i like kim WAY better without him)

but watching her "interview" on the teaser.. i feel SO sad for her, it was as if she was trying SO hard

urgh.. they really are too young for this series..

but, who knows

Guest charmaine412

i rily hate them.. that's ol...thank you... hahaha

:lol: Ditto.. I'm starting to hate both of them.

But maybe this show will be a hit, Dj Durano is in it.. :lol:

Guest madz_kikay

hahaha... I saw lately the teaser!! waaaaaaaa!!! But sorry and all i can say is....KIM is very trying hard acting her role as joo yoo rin.. I dont like the way she act!! it was so O.A...

I dont know if I'll watch this remake or not..:blink:

no offense to kim fans

Guest hannacorsino

i agree because i can't seem to find a good comment about this... :rolleyes:

there's this article i read in the newspaper that ABS even hired an international

stylist to change gerald's look ... can't ABS see what's the problem with gerald?

for one i think he's waaaaaayyyy too short to play LDW part... :wacko:

kim couldn't play the lead role either, i saw her in their drama (kimgerald)

and they were really not good.. this might pull their career down... :ph34r:

Guest charmaine412

This is my fave show, But I think I'd rather watch BLF and KSS remakes than this one. I can't bear seeing my favorite show butchered into pieces.. :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears:

Guest CrimsonBlooD

well just saw the trailer this afternoon and....ugh. I hate how Kim talks..its sooo.... weird? and gerald..hes trying but hes failing at the same time -_-

Archived