What K-dramas Are You Watching Right Now?

Guest litoxshortaii

Guest Polkafroot

city hunter -> omgomg it's awesomeness, I LOVE IT

lie to me -> first few episodes was hilarious but it started to get predictable...boring...i took a pause

just finished dong yi...love it :)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Baby faced beauty- errr its ok. Too much unlucky moments for JNR, unbelievable. The only thing pushing me to finish this is Daniel Choi.

Can You Hear My Heart- cliche but Kim Jae Won is soo cute.

Twinkle- one of the best series i've ever watched.

Guest vivaciousvixen

city hunter -> omgomg it's awesomeness, I LOVE IT

lie to me -> first few episodes was hilarious but it started to get predictable...boring...i took a pause

just finished dong yi...love it :)

I agree, the first few episodes of Lie to Me got me really hooked but it lost its appeal to me towards the end. It was no longer as exciting as it was. Nonetheless, I managed to finish the drama. I don't think I'd recommend it to anyone.

I'm watching City Hunter as well. Unlike Lie To Me, I found the first few episodes quite dragging, but it's getting more and more exciting as it unfolds. AND...I just can't get enough of the Min Min couple! :wub:

Guest chloe_addict

You're Beautiful - yup, I'm tardy to the party. :sweatingbullets: But what an awesome drama, my all time 3rd favorite!

Heartstrings - because I want to see Yonghwa & Park Shin Hye's characters finally get together after the heartbreaking one sided love in YB.

The Greatest Love - fell in love with Cha Seung Won for the first time. My 2nd all time favorite drama.

City Hall - because I adore CSW so much, I started this drama and I absolutely love his look here, more than in TGL. :wub:

Currently watching:

CityHunter....love it.LMH rocks

Heartstrings.....PSH is such a versatile actress .

I need romance

Gave up Miss Ripley. Used to like the main actress . Now her face is kind of......shudders.

Guest gisekaotic

Just Finished:

49 Days

Currently Watching:

Can You Hear My Heart (Ep 12) (Kim Jae Won <3)

City Hunter (Ep 2)

Guest RoxyYEH

My Girlfriend is a Gumiho (currently on-hold but i'll get to it soon. Miho is the definition of adorable ^^)

Spy Myung Wol (Eric Moon and his hotness *.*)

City Hunter (should i even begin to talk about LMH and this drama's awesomeness?)

Heartstrings (love the music and the electrifying chemistry between PSH and JYH <3)

Best Love/Greatest Love (super hilarious that i die watching the episodes! xD)

Archived