Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Demllequ

Appleseed

Appleseed
appleseedsagaexmachina_wallpaper_6574.jpsince there was no thread abou it, i wanted to make one. its pretty good if your into mech anime cuz this is basically about robots, i'm not into it but i thought i would give it ago so i watched it and it was amazing! its one of those 3d animated anime its about this character named Deuna she's some ledgendary fighter and is brought to utopia from the ruins of some no mans land place, basically utopia is ruled by 50% of bioroids hu re cloned humans and robots all in one, they were created to live in harmony with the human race to prevent war and hate since they are limited to feelings. but then some humans feel threatened and they try to get rid of the biorods by dstroying something to prevent them to be cloned again since they cant reproduce, they are threatened and they have to find out how but the research work disappeared and its called the applessed, man my summaries are crap, read the synopsis. synopsis It’s 2131 AD and the future of the human race hangs in the balance. Female soldier Deunan Knute has survived a major war that has pushed the earth to the brink of destruction. Located in a bombed-out urban wasteland, Deunan is transported to the Utopian city of Olympus and reunited with her former lover Briareos whose body is now half man, half cyborg. In Olympus City, half the population is made up of Bioroids, a genetically engineered species with a limited life span who are designed without unstable human emotions in order to create a peaceful society and protect the remaining members of the human race. In utopia, however, all is not as it seems. A group of rebel humans, who perceive bioroids as a threat to the integrity and future of mankind, try to sabotage the Olympus city computer and destroy the ability to re-activate the bioroid reproductive functions. As Deunan battles to stop the terrorists and find the ‘Appleseed’ data needed to extend bioroid life, the question of who she can trust and who is actually right- their society, or the terrorists- continues to arise.
Published by: Dark Horse Comics 
appleseed_4_640.jpg
AppleseedKey02.jpg
APPLESEED600613155.jpg

not enough action scenes for me

i bought the special edition DVD(well , special ed bootleg LOL silly honkies :P, gotta love Syd Chinatown)

in a way , i only like Keroberos in this , hes prob the only good looking thing there :P