Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

beautifuldays

How about a poll for.."How do you like your Chinese romanised?"

since I saw one for Korean one..^0^
How do you like your Chinese romanised? Method one: wo bi jiao xi huan zhe yang Method two: As you know, chinese have 4 levels of pronouncations.. So the slightest is level 1, more intensed pronouncation is level 4 eg. wo3 bi3 jiao4 xi3 huan1 zhe4 yang4 Method three: wor bi jiaw see hwan zhe yang yupz..For me..either one or two~ three..it is so difficult to romanise..^^; Poll poll~~ :D

^___^ XD~ Hello~

ahha wo xi huan di yi ge~ ... i dont know the different tone numbers anyway so the 2nd one wouldnt do me much good.. xD. and the third one O_O;; haha that looks funky;; it seems like canto sorta.

1st one, i already know the accent marks so i dont need the second one...and the third one is like the ones with the funky china accent (hehe srry im taiwanese...well 1/4 chinese)

I like method 2 for a piece of writing because it provides the most information and allows for most accuracy, but for lyrics to a song, tone marks are unnecessary.

So...for Chinese song lyrics I'd go for method 1. Besides, that's the most official Hanyu pinyin out of all of them

I dun think the pronounciation of 4 matters when it comes down to singing it.

the third one is easier to pronouce, but doesn't allow the person to pronounce it properly

Announcements