Ryu Jin 류진

Guest jahye

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Huuhu, I am currently downloading Loving you a thousand times. Is he that annoying in this one? Should i try 3 leaf clover instead?

Go ahead, download Loving you a 1000X. This shows how versatile Ryu Jin is... Have you downloaded Country Calls?He is sooo funny.. I still have a huge grin thinking about his performance in that... When you are a fan you appreciate if he is a goodie or a baddie.. Enjoy...

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest sunandmoon

I've idolized this man since watching him as Jae Woong on Oh Pil Seung and Bong Son Yeong... He played that 2nd lead to perfection... I cried for him in Really, Really Like You... enjoyed his role in Mom's Dead Upset... Tried not to hate him so much in Loving You A Thousand Times and just loved him some more as the adorable mixed up villain in My Country Calls... Oh yeah, he did well in Three Leaf Clover... Ummm biased? You bet... He is totally underated!!! After watching him in My Country Calls, I hope he gains a huge lead role!!! Huge applause as Do Hyun, what a crack up he was with Lee Soo Kyung!!! I'm glad there is a dedicated site for him... Thank you...

He was villainous yet heartbreaking in Seodongyo -- highly recommend.

Give the man a leading role, please!!!

• 8 months later...

Watch Pure Heart with English subs.. the links are posted at LYW's thread here..  http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/63067/lee-yo-won-%EC%9D%B4%EC%9A%94%EC%9B%90/p1

%7Boption%7Dlyw2-3.jpg
%7Boption%7Dlyw4-1.jpg
Details

Title: 순정 / Soonjeong
Also known as: Pure Heart, Purity
Genre: Crime / Romance
Episodes: 16
Broadcast network: KBS2
Broadcast period: 2001-Sep-03 to 2001-Oct-30
Air time: Monday & Tuesday at 20:50-21:50

Synopsis

Lee Chan Suk (Ryu Jin) is a cautious and intelligent law-inforcement agent who is in pursuit of crime suspect Kang Hyun Gee (Lee Jong Won). Hyun Gee's biological sister, Han Sae Jin (Lee Yo Won), was raised as an only child by her weathly adopted family. At first, Chan Suk uses Sae Jin as bait to capture Hyun Gee, but over time he begins to fall for her pure heart.

Cast

Ryu Jin as Detective Lee Chan-suk
Lee Yo Won as Han Se-jin / Kang Hyun-joo
Lee Jong Won as Kang Hyun-gee
Yum Jung Ah as Lee Ho-sook (Ho-koo's sister)
Son Tae Young as Cha Da-hae
Sun Woo Eun Sook as Hwang Soo-mi (Se-jin's mother)
Lee Dong Wook as Lee Ho-goo
Chun Ho Jin as Captain Cha Pan-jang (Da-hae's uncle)
Lee Jung Gil as Se-jin's father
Park Geun Hyung as Lee Myung-sup (Chan-suk's father)
Park Ji Young as Hun-ki's mother
Lee Jung Yong as Detective Moon
Son Jong Bum as Detective Baek
Park Joon Hyuk as Detective Ha
Han Jae Suk

Production

Screenwriter: Lee Kyung Hee
Director: Jung Sung Hyo
Assistant director: Kim Jung Gyu, Kim Jung Min

wiki.d.addicts.com

I thought you also might want to watch these video clips:
Pure Heart - Making
Pure Heart

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

October 10, 2014
Ryu Jin in a Leading Role in SBS Drama 'Way To Go, Rose'
Source: BNTNews
ww6xv0r4u2kxvbqcyhvzpxl0blmysqje.jpg
[by Woorim Ahn] Actor Ryu Jin was casted as one of the leading roles in SBS new drama 'Way To Go, Rose'.
On October 10, his management company, GG Entertainment said "Ryu Jin will be in the same drama as Lee Young Ah and Ko Joo Won as a main character. The drama will start airing from this November."
In the drama, his character is ambitious, meticulous and cold, and never reveals himself. However, he feels sympathy towards Lee Young Ah and becomes Daddy Long Legs to help her whenever she gets in troubles.
Ryu Jin said "I'm happy to take on such a role. I will try and show my best."
'Way To Go, Rose' depicts a story of a female who once was rich, but became poor due to her dad's death. The drama will air after 'Only Love'.
Meanwhile, Ryu Jin will show an opposite side of him of what he showed through 'Dad, Where Are You Going?' on the new drama 'Way To Go, Rose'. (photo by GG Entertainment)

• 3 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

"Dad! Where Are We Going?" Episode 102 [Eng Sub]

He and his son are adorable here. Maybe I need to catch up watching this show.

• 1 year later...

Archived