Ryu Jin 류진

Guest jahye

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's Ryu Jin's birthday today!!! :o (11/16)

rjforevermain11146qj.jpg

He's turning 33 in U.S. years, 34 in Korean years.

Happy birthday Ryu Jin!!!

-credits: ryujinzzang.

Ryu Jin is so handsome but way too underrated as an actor. I totally adored him more than SSH in Summer Scent yet he was overshadowed by SSH. Ryu Jin looks so sexy wearing a business suit based on what I think.

Guest Choi Ji Woo

I just wanted to greet my crush, Lim Ryu Jin, a BELATED HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! My greeting is

two days late due to loads of school stuff..I just wish him more dramas & more success in his career as an actor..and I hope he would get more lead roles as he had in Three Leaf Clover..he's already 34, but still cute

BTW, it seems that jahye's still annoyed at me..sorry again for what happened..and thanks for the wallpaper!

Oppa looks so young in there..his face doesn't reflect his age..my friend thought that he's only 25..shocking!

Ryu Jin is so handsome but way too underrated as an actor. I totally adored him more than SSH in Summer Scent yet he was overshadowed by SSH. Ryu Jin looks so sexy wearing a business suit based on what I think.

we met again in this thread..that's why Summer Scent is my favorite among the four season series 'coz I first watched Ryu Jin in that drama..I also thought that he's got stronger chemistry with Son Ye Jin that's why

some drama reviews say that Ryu Jin should be the lead, not SSH..he looks like a charismatic and eligible bachelor, the exact phrase that was used in the drama synopsis in Hancinema.net..I really like men who are

neat in wearing business suits, but Ryu Jin looks more sexy in Oh! Pil Seung Bong Soon Young!!! VERY HOT!!!

• 1 month later...
Guest kdramanut

I really liked his acting in Three Leaf Clover. He was so-so in Oh! Pilsung..., but I think that's just because I couldn't stand those girly outfits they made his character wear.

Why is he so under-rated? First of all, it's his age. Second, if he is married, that will probably lose him some fans. Most importantly, even though he's VERY HOT, he strikes me as a very modest actor (not a self-promoter).

Despite the fact that this thread isn't as popular as some of the others, I think Ryu Jin's fans are very devoted.

Hello to Jahye, Kdramanut, Ay Link, Loving D, Sweetmemories, XOSandy, Fashionista, Slvrdelight1214, Choi Ji Woo (nice to bump into you here again....it sure brings back good memories of Ryu Jin's former thread), Apple...(Gosh! we seem to meet everywhere!) :D:)

Strangely, I have no idea why I have not seen Ryu Jin's thread....I must be bumping blindly as I make my way to send my messages all over other threads. :blush: B)

It's a shame that his career has not been smooth sailing but I guess in K-industry you need to find the right script, right co-star and most importantly the right time to "breakthrough". Otherwise, you will be stagnant at one position and will soon be overlooked ....there are many new-comers who are struggling and will do their best to put themselves in the limelight. He is definitely overshadowed by his peers and with his status as a married man.... :wacko:;) he needs a lot of exposure to climb his way back to stardom...(it can be achieved, just like the main one actor who was in The Emperor of the Sea...oops! I have forgotten his real name...Choi is his surname!) :lol:<_<

I don't mean to sound so pessimistic ... just my personal opinion.....Aja! Aja! Fighting Ryu Jin Ssi!

Guest Choi Ji Woo

thanks for posting oppa's most handsome pics!!! hello, felicia..nice meeting you in this thread again.. :):)

too bad old soompi was deleted..ryu jin's old thread in there has so many juicy facts shared by his fans!!!

i'm currently waiting for suh dong's ballad to be aired here in the Philippines..i really miss ryu jin on Phil TV!!!

Happy

2005123044668.jpgNew Year!!!

Jahye

Fel

Choi Ji Woo

Fashionista

Kdramanut

Ay Link

Loving D

Sweetmemories

XOSandy

Slvrdelight1214

'nd ev'ryone here!!!

Apple...(Gosh! we seem to meet everywhere!) :D:)

wavez* waves* wavez~~ hey hi Fel!!

yeah aight!!! Ahahaha... :lol:

see yah ev'rywhere!

It's Ryu Jin's birthday today!!! :o (11/16)

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/3479/rj...main11146qj.jpg

He's turning 33 in U.S. years, 34 in Korean years.

Happy birthday Ryu Jin!!!

-credits: ryujinzzang.

A hearfelt haburdei fo' charismatic Ryu Jin at 34!!!

Guest Choi Ji Woo

Happy New Year, Ryu Jin oppa..may you have a more successful career this 2006..more power to you!!!

BTW, Ryu Jin's born under the year of the dog (1971), and 2006 is also the year of the dog..he's so lucky!!!

Happy New Year also to everyone in this thread.I wish us more prosperity & success in this year of the dog!!!

I have a question. I saw this preview of a movie or drama a long time ago. It was after Autumn Love(Autumn Fairtale(?) the very last episode.) I'm not sure if it was Ryu Jin who played the leading man(cause I only saw the preview.) Anyways the preveiw had two guys and two girls. (FYI- both girls kind of look alike in the movie/drama.) The beginning of the preview show Ryu Jin( if it was him in it) giving flowers to a girl( the leading girl) and then this guy shows up and like the leading girl too. There was a part where the two girls were stuck in the elevator with the other guy and when the elevator open Ryu Jin was standing before there eyes. The leading girl try to hide so Ryu Jin wouldn't notice her. Then there was this part where the other girl was driving around and shse press on her break and she hit her head on the car wheel.. Ryu Jin and th leading girl was in a boat talking and smiling at the end of the preview. Okay this is all I remember.. I don't know the title to this movie/drama.. that's why I'm asking if Ryu Jin played in this movie. I mean it looked really interesting.. I hope this isn't confusing anyone.. :sweatingbullets:

Thanks ay_link!~ not sure if it's this movie/drama cause Ryu Jin (or so if he played in the movie that I'm talking about) has glasses on.. but I check the site out and is there any english sites about this drama/movie? j/w cause I can't read Korean.. :sweatingbullets:

^ I think it's called "War of Roses" (Rose War) :)

I want to see that too! ^_^

Ryu Jin oppa... why can't you pick a good script and be a leading man already.... :P

War of Roses Official Site:

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/warsoftheroses/index.html

is this the one?

http://img.imbc.com/imbc/afieldfile/2004/03/16/ph_08.jpg

http://img.imbc.com/imbc/afieldfile/2004/03/16/ph_11.jpg

http://img.imbc.com/imbc/afieldfile/2004/03/16/ph_02.jpg

Thanx for sharin those pix ay_link!

Keep 'em comin... :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

BTW, it seems that jahye's still annoyed at me..sorry again for what happened..and thanks for the wallpaper!

I didn't see this comment until now. I really wasn't annoyed, but this comment just made me. :rolleyes: I've seen around the forums that this wasn't the only time you've been a little too forward with others.. might I remind you of the Spring Waltz thread?

Anyways, I'm such a bad fan to have neglected this thread for so long!

Even though he's in the drama Seo Dong Yoh, I can't bring myself to watch it. First, the whole drama was just boring when I began to watch it so I stopped. Now I find out it's over 40 episodes!!! :o I just don't have the time right now to watch all the episodes I missed.

Some other news: Ryu Jin will be costarring with Eugene in the new drama 진짜 진짜 좋아해 (I Really Really Like You). It will be aired on MBC in April! He will be playing the President's son. A role very fitting for him, don't you all think so? More information and updates can be found at the drama's official thread: I Really Really Like You

How about some pictures?

120818kj.jpg

c1a6c0dbc0cfc1f6147ib.jpg

cab325gb.jpg

cab470zx.jpg

sum22351rp.jpg

new24im.jpgnew36lm.jpg

sum22402bb.jpgsum22653iu.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

2/17/06 – On 2/20, Eugene and Ryu Jin will start filming their new weekend drama “Really Really Like You (진짜 진짜 좋아해)”scheduled to be aired by MBC on 4/1. The drama portrays the story of family chefs, body guards, kitchen maids, a 40-year-old carpenter, and a photographer serving in the Presidential residence Chungwadae (청와대).

Eugene plays the role Yu Bong Soon (여봉순) who lived with her grandmother in countryside. After Bong Soon’s grandmother passed away, she moves to Seoul and studies to be a chef. Ryu Jin plays the role Jang Joon Won (장준원) who is the President’s son having handsome appearance and warm mind. However, Joon Won’s wife contracts Alzheimer’s disease (알츠하이머병) and it is painful for him to watch his wife suffering. In the meantime, Bong Soon, working as a chef in Chungwadae, always cheers Joon Won’s heart with her smiles. Actor Choi Bul Ahm (최불암) plays the President Jang Min Ho (장민호). Actress Yoon Yu Jung (윤여정) plays a senior maid Goo Hyang Sook (구향숙) and actor Kim Chang Wan (김창완) plays a chef Seu Seung (스승) working in the kitchen.

200602171802261110_1.jpg

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...602171802261110

c: CindyW88

2/17/06 – On 2/20, Eugene and Ryu Jin will start filming their new weekend drama “Really Really Like You (진짜 진짜 좋아해)”scheduled to be aired by MBC on 4/1. The drama portrays the story of family chefs, body guards, kitchen maids, a 40-year-old carpenter, and a photographer serving in the Presidential residence Chungwadae (청와대).

Eugene plays the role Yu Bong Soon (여봉순) who lived with her grandmother in countryside. After Bong Soon’s grandmother passed away, she moves to Seoul and studies to be a chef. Ryu Jin plays the role Jang Joon Won (장준원) who is the President’s son having handsome appearance and warm mind. However, Joon Won’s wife contracts Alzheimer’s disease (알츠하이머병) and it is painful for him to watch his wife suffering. In the meantime, Bong Soon, working as a chef in Chungwadae, always cheers Joon Won’s heart with her smiles. Actor Choi Bul Ahm (최불암) plays the President Jang Min Ho (장민호). Actress Yoon Yu Jung (윤여정) plays a senior maid Goo Hyang Sook (구향숙) and actor Kim Chang Wan (김창완) plays a chef Seu Seung (스승) working in the kitchen.

200602171802261110_1.jpg

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...602171802261110

c: CindyW88

this sounds really interesting! hope to hear more news about it

Archived