Ever Laughed Out Of No Where?

Guest my_kangin

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lmao, YEAH! i do this all the time =P not like in a quiet classroom or anything, but like when i'm with my friends...i'll just randomly burst into laughter about something tht happened in the past or something. haha, it's weird....XD

Guest shurleex3

OGM yes xD. It was really bad when I was in middle school, I would just be sitting in a classroom, and I would suddenly crack up during the lecture, classwork, silent reading time, whatever. Then people would just look at me

:sweatingbullets: , but they got used to it after awhile. hehes. I would just think back to something random, yet funny, and BAM, I'll explode.

It's gotten better now, I'm more undercontrol now. If I laugh, its not as loud and I don't even do it as much any more =P. However, those silent moments are really vicious. The really awkward ones where I'm sitting with a group of people, or even 1 on 1 and we aren't talking, but we're looking a each other.

Guest lovetoday.

i do it a lot.

& because of that my dad thinks I'm crazy.

i'm washing the dishes & out of nowhere i start laughing.

if someone did that i'd think they were crazy tooooo.

but i only laugh when i remember something really funny.

Guest pinkiipromise

i do that sometimes.. but i dont really burst out laughing or anything.. but i would just have a big smile on my face..

• 1 month later...
Guest oishiipeppero♥

LOL! I laugh alot out of nowhere, I try to keep it in but sometimes I just have to let it out x: like if I'm sitting with my friends, and we're all quiet, I'll start to giggle because the silence feels awkward O.O and they'll be like, "You're so weird" and then I'll laugh sumore xDD

Guest kishycathiee

I don't laugh, but I smile like a retard.

Sometimes my teacher catches me and says

"CATHY! WHY YOU SMILING!?"

and yeah.. my friends deffy see me smile at the randomest moments :X

Guest ellyphant

I do that. It's pretty embarrassing cracking up in the middle of a really quiet class. I always do it...

I remember I cracked up laughing randomly while staring off into space. Though there was a girl infront of me crying... *yikes*

my friends and i have this "inside joke" about this guy. we don't know

his real name and he reminds us of yee sung from suju

so we call him yesung. lmfao. his hair

is really weird, it's soft and it flies when he walks anyways

so everytime i see him

i burst out laughing xD

^ LOL Never thought about it that way.

I laugh randomly, but mostly because I think of random crap and it sounds funny in my head. Then I laugh and scare everyone around me. And sometimes, I laugh at the person who's laughing for seemingly no reason. Laughter is infectious. :D

Guest rOothx33

YES. I suddenly remember something funny and start laughing in the middle of class... Or if I get a text during class (and it's funny), I'll laugh -_-

yeah!

i always laugh out of no where when i was with my friends.. and she was staring at me and then she started to laugh at mee. and then i was doing that on the bus...

sometimes i don't even realize it myself.

Guest cher amour

That happens to me sometimes! It's kind of embarrassing,

but it's funny. ahaha, everyone laughs along with me when

that happens though! xD so it's not that bad! >.<;

Archived