Ever Laughed Out Of No Where?

Guest my_kangin

Guest Happy_Day

Yeah I do that a lot because I think about random stuff when I'm bored or spacing out, and they're usually embarassing things that've happened to me that I replay in my head. Usually when I'm walking to my classes on campus.

Like today, I was walking on campus and I started laughing out loud - but I saw some people were looking at me, and they looked at me like i was crazy.. =/

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HighSkies

Yes, I do. Scares the heck out of everyone. xD

Especially when I have an in joke thing going on between me and my friends which no ones else understands and then something really ironic happens about that and we start laughing hysterically. :) I'm sane, really.

Guest XJShinoda

It happens to me all the time. XD I am so random... Sometimes i just thought of any just that my friend told me, then i would hold hard not to laugh out loud. People are so gonna think that i'm mad... = =

omg i do this without knowing!

its sooo embarassing. i laugh a lot when there's awkward moments..

like its soo funny how everything is all ugh and people are feeling awkward.

lol i do that everytime! like my classmates would look weird at me and because of my weird laugh they'll laugh along. and the disease would spread only because i thought of a naked monkey of a tv show haha

btu it really happens all the time XD

I do it alot when I'm bored. I'll be sitting there then something funnys comes to mind then smile and try not to show it or people would think I'm crazy. I try holding in the laughing out loud part. But sometimes it doesn't work and I'll just laugh out loud.

At home I do it all the times. Epspecially when I'm on the computer, when I come across something funny or watching something funny I'll just burst out laughing and my siblings would say I'm crazy and look at me weird. They even imitate how I to it too. LOL.

Guest coldTEARSx3

yeah i have, especially on the comp, gah coz i read somethign funny or when i talk to my friends and something funny is brought up i laugh. then my mum thinks im crazy or APPARENTLY talking to a guy. its like wat!? i cant hav a good laugh wit my friends who are girls

LOL

Guest Daaarian

I remember I did that once in 6th grade. I got in trouble because we so happened to be discussing the holocaust. After that incident I become very un-laughy.

Guest sweetxbabbieexo

hahah i do that when i'm with a friend

but not in class

cuz i think i would look like i have something wrong with me

Guest insanityy

err laugh attacks . . <_<

yesterday we had ' quiet reading ' for english

so the entire class was silent and then i randomly

bursted out laughing [ dont even know why ]

and the kid beside me thought i was messed in the head lmfao

but i felt so embrassed O_O & it was a loud laugh too

This happens to me all the time! It's like my second nature to laugh at something random.

I can even laugh randomly without a joke, a dry joke or just simply plain silence.

Weird and the bad thing is that I get SO red!

Archived