Ever Laughed Out Of No Where?

Guest my_kangin

Guest jimmyl

yes, and its quite embarassing.

one time i thought out loud and this old man looked at me.. i just smiled and walked away.. but i dont remember what i said

sometimes its funny when u think of a funny memory and smile, or laugh and people are like wtf?

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dancee.ellx

it happens very very often and to cover up, i covered my mouth and pretended to cough.. with a smile still on my face.

Guest Xiphias

yea sometimes when im listening to my mp3 on the bus then i remember something funny events, i'd have this random big smile on my face n ppl look and me n go wtf cuz they think i have mental problems or something =x

Guest S.O.M.E.XDAY

yo! I've been doing it quite many times lately. Maybe I'm just stressing out these past few days. LOL. You're not on your own buddy!

PWAHAHAAH. ALL THE TIME. xDDD

Like I'll be on the bus, and I'm quiet thinking about stuff. A random thought passes through my head as something reminds me of a funny moment and I find myself trying to conceal giggles. xDDD I love those moments but hate them too. xD

Guest Painterlyy

I do that all the time because sometimes I just think of funny stuff that happened before and i burst out laughing. My friends would usually be like "What?! o.O" but...they're used to it.

Guest my_kangin

Oh geeez, this topic got bigger than the last time I saw it - and I created this topic last year or something O_O

But yeeahh, I did this again todayyy. It was so embarassing, especially in front of the guy I like!

I was thinking about my friends doing something from before and I CHUCKLED REALLY LOUDLY then looked up...

and NO ONE else heard it except for the guy I like.

Pretty embarassing. Ahahaha.

Guest filosophy-

yes! it's sometimes quite embarassing. :sweatingbullets:

yesterday at the movies, it was a sad scene, but i swear it was hilarious so i started laughing

but then everyone else was like <_<

Archived