V S E 's V I P Contest Try-outs Closed!

Guest jzsun

Guest Solly

Ah well I just found out we're in the same time zone (kinda) same hour anyways! xD Nevertheless I had NO FREAKING IDEA they'd make me go to work today, so I still missed it.

That's ok though. It was just a shot, it's not like I can't try somewhere else with my crappalicious singing. xD (I wanted to submit korean though... hahaha)

I feel like a work slave <_< gawsh it ruins my life, honestly, I need to quit. :tears: (no, fer real)

Good luck everyone~ Fuuu~ ! I know they will make good choices. ^_^

I did get a message from solly (ie.email i meant too... now that she PM-ed me I was aware. xD *e-mail hater.... I went to my inbox I had 779 new messages xD), but I'm not sure if that just means I'm just a mixer or if I got a chance to come into as a singer. *I'm a little confussed* Probably the first... but what do I know. ^.^v

You got accepted as a mixer cause personal auditions are closed. Sorry about the misinformation. T_T;;;

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Genesis

OooooOooo~ I get it. Ish. xD Ok then.

But uh, does this mean I missed the audition time?

Hmmn, no that can't be it... (I submitted mad time ago)

....Ah. I understand now. :sweatingbullets:

Forget it. Hahaha.... =0

Ok then, it's all good. Mixing it is for me then :')

Guest Genesis

^haha no not that, I understand I didn't make it. She said they are over now, haha that's what i meant.

I just mean I guess im just a mixer =0 lol jooty ~

Guest jzsun

^ um... first generation VSE (current VSE-ers) were accepted through personal auditions -- atleast i think that's what solly means >0<

Guest Genesis

Yah I'm confuzzled too. Personal auditions? O.o

Ok now I'm just confused at what a V.I.P is then ahahaha. Whats the difference? xD

I'm blonde, sorry....*well not really but xD*

Guest jzsun

^ if you go to the VSE thread in Performers -> Auditions you'll see that all first generation VSE-ers got in through auditioning (personal auditions), but that's closed right now.

VSE's VIP Contest is a contest that accepts ONE trainee (another chance for the people who got rejected or for the people who never got to try out); it isn't in any way directly auditioning for VSE. you would have to move on to final stage and get picked by solly herself to make it into VSE. that's the difference <3

Guest Genesis

Oh damn, why did I do this then, lol. XD I won't make it in this kinda thing. I kinda feel left out of the loop. I would have tried waaaaay harder if I had have known and like made a clip specif. for this and ever. damn damn damn my mistake oooeeeemo. T______T solly wont pick me and ok you can take me out im embarrassed, ew don't let her listen to me. O___o Jooty go save her ears please now now now

Guest jzsun

^ um lore dear, this is just the audition clip so you can participate in the contest aka. solly won't hear it, just us VSE folks ~ xD you'll have to re-record for round one o___o ;P and there will be x number of stages (i shall not reveal until april first xD) and if you make it to final stage and win so to speak, then solly will choose from those finalists <3

Archived