**Girlrock and Disco-flavoured enka**

Guest Sou

Shisha (Kana) + Kagome Kagome (Raoya)
Shisha originally by Kana :: A friend of mine who can't stand the sound of Kana's voice requested I remake this so that he could listen to it. >>;; I first listened to it, did the lyric work, learned the song, and recorded it, and it was done in 2 hours. Not bad, for not knowing the song, I think. 8D I actually like it a lot. Kana's voice is so much different than mine, and I think it's obnoxious anyways, so I reinterpreted the song a lot. Yay for girlrock!! kagome kagome hensoukyoku by Raoya :: for starters, this is probably the worst song ever. Not only is Kagome Kagome really creepy on its own, but it's kinda... extra weird when paired with the background music on this track. >>;; My throat hurt a lot after this because of the clear, vibrato-less tone I was using, but I think the harmonies sound really cool, so hopefully it was worth it. 8DDDD Both are at the top of my soundclick~! sound.click here man. I've been crazy active lately. >>;; And to the people who are looking for it, borderline is still in the process ne. *laughs* xDD Comments and critiques appreciated, ne. Enjoy~!! <3<3

Guest babiixru

HI! =) wow that was pretty gooood for a one-take basically right?

shisa: but i dont know if the song is supposed to be like that, but at parts i felt as if your voice seems a little weak when you sing the high parts. probably just because it's your singing the song for the first time. your voice fits nicely with this kinda genre ^^;

kagome kagome hensoukyoku: the title of this song seems like the titleof an anime hahaha. i like this song better than the other one =). the beat is more funkilicious (; the harmonies sound nice. did you make all the harmonies by yourself? if so, i give you a lot of kudos! =) sounds cute/and unleashed powerfull at the same timeee hahaha. hmm, but in some phrases, i heard not as much emotion as in the other phrases. but good job for both piecesss i lurv it just like all of your clips :wub:

Shisa - Some of the high parts got kinda weak-ish...but there's really nothing you could do about that. I absolutely adore how you slid into some notes, but stayed perfectly on pitch.

Kagome Kagome - GAHHH!!!! I've always loved this song in all its creepy weirdness and the harmonies are absolutely wonderful...but who's idea was it to put it to a disco beat *dies* x__X :lol:

Shisha was a weird case, because the original singer is so bad that I had to make up half of the melody. >>;;; she's more a charismatic singer than anything, i suppose. *laughs* But if you're talking about the highest part at the end of the chorus, it's supposed to be like that. If you're talking about another part, like in the middle of the bridge, it's just weak and out of tune because I suck. xDD

I wrote some of the harmonies myself, but some were already written in. xDD It was fun to do, even though it messed my throat up. +_+ And the disco beat is SO FUNNY. i thought it was hilarious. ;o;

thanks for listening, ne~~ <3

Guest phantom.leonhart

the songs give me an odd feeling...but it's good! ;)

you kept the same tune all the way..or is that how you sing....

it's not. kagome kagome used a specific style of voice because of the type of song it is-- it's a creepy children's song. >>;; Shisha didn't really have one tone all the way through, ne. :o

Guest animagelet

Shisha - the high notes are incredibleee. =] Wahh. Sounds so cool. <33

kagome kagome hensoukyoku - You sound like a little girl w/ an awesomeee voice. So cute. sounds like one of those secular pieces. but modernized w/ the disco-sounding instrumental.. =] So cool :3 such a great voicee.

kagome kagome is uh...interesting. The background music is like disco but the song sounds nothing like disco. If kids sang it, put it to creepier music and it'll be perfect for a horror movie x_x You sound awesome though and the harmonies are amazing.

The intro to Shisha so cool, I don't wanna hear the original because even with you singing it, it's weird O_o Kana would've broken my ears. Not that you sound bad, you're awesome, its just...weird. Can I have the instrumental? XD Its cool!

Guest Y0UNGiE☆★〃─。
The intro to Shisha so cool, I don't wanna hear the original because even with you singing it, it's weird O_o Kana would've broken my ears. Not that you sound bad, you're awesome, its just...weird.

Guest luvjunjin0819

shisa : i'm not really liking the song ... but u sound good!! i won't mention what the others already said about the high notes!!! GJ!!

kagome kagome hensoukyoku: i liked this song better then the other one. u sound good!!!! i like it! GJ!!

I'm a fan of ur voice...but i am not really a fan of these songs in particular, but it's all good!!!!!

~Tab ;)

Guest _MaJa_1234

Shisha: My goal in life is to take pictures of Kana and break her cds. lol j/k, I like some of her music but it's not among my "must listen" collection. I can't believe you even tackled this song woah just amazing. I like your version better...no WAYYY better. Props on the high notes.

kagome kagome hensoukyoku: This is such a cute song -bobs head along to the song-

Archived