Bae Jong Ok 배종옥

Guest wls2948

Guest wls2948

Park Jung KumName: 배종옥/ Bae Jung Ok (Bae Jong Ok)
Profession: Actress
Date of birth: May 13, 1964
Place of birth: Seoul, Korea
Height: 163cm
Weight: 45kg
Star sign: Taurus
Blood type: O
Family: One daughter

TV Series
Woman of Matchless Beauty, Park Jung Kum (MBC, 2008)
My Man's Woman (SBS, 2007)
Goodbye Solo (KBS2, 2006)
Beating Heart (MBC, 2005)
More Beautiful Than a Flower (KBS2, 2004)
Lie (KBS, 1998)

Movies
Herb (2007)
Ad-Lib Night (2006)
Love Talk (2005)
Hello Brother (2004)
Jealousy Is My Middle Name (2002)
My Beautiful Girl, Mari (2001)

Guest doonawhale

I really like Bae Jong Ok.

I like to watch her on screen.

There's something about her presence...

I really liked her acting as well as her character in Goodbye Solo.

And all of her other shows, really.

Guest doonawhale

BaeJongOk.jpg

I can't believe that no one is posting in this thread ):

Bae Jong Ok is such a fabulous actress who deserves more recognition.

Anyhow, I thought I should spice up this thread with a gorgeous picture ^^

And because she kicks major richard simmons, here she is doing her thing!

BaeJongOkKickingAss.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest bae_choi

Hi. I’m a new member.

I’ve watched two her drama My man’s woman and Heavenly beauty Park Jang Gum. I love her so much. She is very beautiful. The most important she is a talent actress.

5eros.jpg

51-1.jpg

55205881-tuannvsong20hye20kyo81.jpg

bae3.jpg

bae3.jpg

bae10.jpg

eros1.jpg

eros4.jpg

source: google.com, soompi.com

• 4 years later...

Hi fans, I am Bae Jong Ok's biggest fan! I can believe people made threads about her! I like her a lot! She is my favorite actress! I love the way she acts in drama and films! The first time I saw her was in the drama. "More Beautiful Than a Flower" she was stand out among other actresses and actor. Then I started to search her up! Then I found her other dramas like: 2011 Hooray For Love, 2008 Women Matchless Park Jung Geum 2007 beating hearts and so on! I hope to meet her some day! And yes I am crazy about her!

wls2948 said: Park Jung KumName: 배종옥/ Bae Jung Ok (Bae Jong Ok)
Profession: Actress
Date of birth: May 13, 1964
Place of birth: Seoul, Korea
Height: 163cm
Weight: 45kg
Star sign: Taurus
Blood type: O
Family: One daughter

TV Series

Worlds Within...
Woman of Matchless Beauty, Park Jung Kum (MBC, 2008)
My Man's Woman (SBS, 2007)
Goodbye Solo (KBS2, 2006)
Beating Heart (MBC, 2005)
More Beautiful Than a Flower (KBS2, 2004)
Lie (KBS, 1998)

Movies
Herb (2007)
Ad-Lib Night (2006)
Love Talk (2005)
Hello Brother (2004)
Jealousy Is My Middle Name (2002)
My Beautiful Girl, Mari (2001)

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

“Roommate 2” Pairs Revealed—Park Joon Hyung-Otani Ryohei and Sunny-Bae Jong Ok to Be Roommates
BxzS_OAIQAIq9YD.jpg

The production team behind SBS’ show “Roommate” recently revealed the roommate pairs that will be shown in its new upcoming season.
The first pair will be g.o.d’s Park Joon Hyung, who is often called “frozen human,” due to his unchanging appearance and behaviors, and actor Otani Ryohei. This seems like an unlikely pair because their personalities would seem to be complete opposites—Park Joon Hyung is very outgoing whereas Otani Ryohei seems like he would be very quiet and introverted.
918-roommate-joonhyung-and-ryohei.jpg

The second pair will be Girls’ Generation’s Sunny and actress Bae Jong Ok. Bae Jong Ok is known for her charismatic acting skills on various projects. On the other hand, Sunny is known for her aegyo and cute personality. Despite the large age difference, the production team revealed that there didn’t seem to be a huge generational gap between the two.
918-roommate-sunny-and-jongok-3.jpg

Meanwhile, Park Joon Hyung uploaded a photo onto his personal Instagram on September 17 with the caption, “Our nation’s fall weather is awesome, man~ With my nice and cute roommate juniors.” In the photos, he could be seen posing jokingly with Otani Ryohei, GOT7’s Jackson, and Sunny.
918-roommate-joonhyung-sns.jpg

The new season will kick off with its new members this coming Sunday, September 21 on SBS.
What to do you think of the new members?
http://www.soompi.com/2014/09/18/roommate-2-pairs-revealed-park-joon-hyung-otani-ryohei-and-sunny-bae-jong-ok-to-be-roommates/

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Producer of “Roommate 2″ Explains Bae Jong Ok’s Casting
Byz1cP5IYAAChFb.jpg

Producer of “Roommate 2” explained the backstory behind actress Bae Jong Ok‘s casting on the show during an interview.
Producer Park Sang Hyuk said, “Bae Jong Ok represents the biggest change in season two of ‘Roommate’ from its previous season.”
A fan of the acclaimed actress, the producer further explained how she got to be on the show. “The casting started out with personal curiosity. And we thought her character would fill what season one lacked. The concept of season two is a family that shares and matures together, and we thought Bae Jong Ok would be a great role model for both the idol stars and the young actors.”
Initially, Bae Jong Ok turned down the offer. She has never appeared on a variety show, although she’s been on talks shows before. “So we even went to her door to ask her to reconsider.” After talking to her acquaintances who urged her to give it a go, Baek Jong Ok finally decided to appear on “Roommate 2.”
According to Producer Park, she is now very much enjoying her time in the shared house.
http://www.soompi.com/2014/09/30/producer-of-roommate-2-explains-bae-jong-oks-casting/

Guest adikkeluangman

Sunny struggles with Pilates on 'Roommate'!
Girls-Generation-Sunny-bae-jong-ok_14125

Girls' Generation's Sunny was found to be surprisingly less than limber on the latest episode of 'Roommate'!
She followed fellow 'Roommate' older sister Bae Jong Ok during one of her Pilates sessions, and quickly found herself over her head as Bae Jong Ok pushed her to try more exercises! "We should come together twice a week," she told Sunny, who merely groaned in answer!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/10/sunny-struggles-with-pilates-on-roommate
-----Otani Ryohei Talks About the Ladies of “Roommate”
Model-actor Otani Ryohei has recently sat with isPlus for an interview wherein he talked about the ladies of the SBS variety show “Roommate,” among other things.
BzMrFymCUAA8RJy.jpg

The model-actor from Japan who has built his acting career in Korea has mentioned that he is open to developing a love line with the ladies in “Roommate.”
“The ladies (in Roommate) are all attractive. I think there will be a good feeling if we spend more time together. Won’t there be a possibility with everyone? I wish there’s a chance to have a love line. Maybe it can be seen around this month,” said Otani Ryohei when asked whether there’s a chance for him to have some romantic relationship while inside the share house.
When asked to pick his ideal type among Bae Jong Ok, Lee Gook Joo, Sunny, and Heo Young Ji, the model-actor shyly replied, “I cannot choose. Even if there’s somebody (I like among them), I cannot say it. Haha!”
Otani Ryohei then talked about each of the ladies in “Roommate” and shared his feelings about them.
“There was that one time with Lee Gook Joo. I drank alcohol until late at night at the first floor and after going into my room (to sleep), I went down at around 5 a.m. to drink water and she was making kimbap. I thought, ‘She’s really enjoying Roommate.’ It’s just like going on a membership training (MT) with your college mates. The atmosphere is cheerful. I want to have a heart-to-heart talk with her at least once,” said Otani Ryohei on Lee Gook Joo.
Otani Ryohei also talked about Girls’ Generation’s Sunny. “Sunny is really cute. She’s a friend who always laughs when she talks and she is hardworking. I sometimes play volleyball and she comes to cheer me at my match. She just said she’ll come. I know that she has a very bright personality, (of course) she’s Girls’ Generation. But she really works hard and whenever I score a point, she cheers for me. She’s a cute and lovely character,” said Otani Ryohei.
Finally, Otani Ryohei talked about actress Bae Jong Ok. “Bae Jong Ok noona is a great senior but she told us not to approach her like that. She keeps an eye on things in the kitchen.”
However, Otani Ryohei mentioned that he cannot say much about Nana and KARA’s Heo Young Ji. “Because of their schedules, I couldn’t see Nana and Heo Young Ji often so I don’t know much about them yet.”
http://www.soompi.com/2014/10/05/otani-ryohei-talks-about-the-ladies-of-roommate/

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

“Roommate” Bae Jong Ok Reveals Her Popularity 20 Years Ago
B0VZzeUCcAAJTnH.jpg

Veteran actress Bae Jong Ok revealed how much money she made by shooting commercials during her youth, on the latest episode of SBS variety program “Roommate.”
The latest episode took the roommates back in time, as stars Danny Ahn and Chaeyeon visited the house.
When Bae Jong Ok was asked how much money she made by filming commercials 20 years ago, she revealed, “For a one-year contract, I was paid more than 100 million won (approximately 100,000 USD),” surprising her roommates.
bae-jong-ok-roommate.jpg

When Jo Se Ho jokingly commented, “Then you don’t have to work so hard,” she added, “You’ll know eventually, but throughout life, there are moments when you make money and there are times when you don’t. Sometimes you have to use the money you earned, too. So you have to keep on working.”
http://www.soompi.com/2014/10/19/roommate-bae-jong-ok-reveals-her-popularity-20-years-ago/
-----YoonA Thanks Bae Jong Ok for Teaching Her a Lot While Acting Together
B0VidzMCYAAfrGE.png

On this week’s broadcast of SBS’ variety program “Roommate,” which aired on October 19, YoonA of Girls’ Generation made a visit to the cast members’ home to join their housewarming gathering and to show support for fellow group member Sunny.
During the episode, YoonA expressed her thankful heart toward actress Bae Jong Ok for teaching her a lot during the time they worked together in the MBC drama “Park Jung Geum, Heavenly Beauty,” in which YoonA made a cameo.
While Bae Jong Ok was in the kitchen cooking a meal for the guests, YoonA approached her, starting a conversation by saying, “I couldn’t just sit while you’re working hard to cook…and we only greeted each other shortly. Have you been well?”
As the two continued to exchange words, YoonA recalled the time when she acted alongside Bae Jong Ok and shared, “You really taught me a lot at the time. Thank you.”
http://www.soompi.com/2014/10/19/yoona-thanks-bae-jong-ok-for-teaching-her-a-lot-while-acting-together/

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Lee Soon Jae To Visit Sunny and Bae Jong Ok on “Roommate”
Veteran actor Lee Soon Jae will be paying a surprise visit to the house on the popular variety show “Roommate.”
B1FU0wpCIAAaFRx.jpg

Producer of “Roommate” told the media on October 29, “Lee Soon Jae was invited over to the house by Sunny and Bae Jong Ok. The housemates were surprised to see such an esteemed actor at their house.”
Sunny and Bae Jong Ok personally invited the actor over to their house. Sunny met him through the tvN variety show “Gramps Over Flowers,” while Bae Jong Ok is a close junior to the actor.
The producer of the show also revealed that the two housemates unexpectedly invited over Lee Soon Jae after watching his play “Golden Pond.” The surprise visit threw off the staff members as well, who weren’t expected him to visit the house.
Lee Soon Jae’s visit to the house will be broadcast on the November 2 episode of “Roommate.”
http://www.soompi.com/2014/10/28/lee-soon-jae-to-visit-sunny-and-bae-jong-ok-on-roommate/

Archived