Angelina jolie goes to yoga class

Guest priya_rach

Guest priya_rach
with maddox
With her due date fast approaching, mother-of-two Angelina Jolie shows no signs of slowing the pace, spending some time at a yoga centre in Paris to keep limber for what will be her first delivery. The actress and humanitarian was accompanied by the younger of the two men in her life for her day out in the French capital. Though partner Brad Pitt was not in sight, four-year-old Maddox was at his mum's side while they checked out an art supplies store and other shops. Both Maddox and his younger sister Zahara were adopted by Angelina, who has made no secret of her desire to have loads of children of different races and nationalities. Now that Brad has officially adopted her two older children and is the father of the impending arrival, she's looking well set to fulfil her dream of a numerous family. jolie-dop1a.jpg

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest asian_lisa

At first with all the adoptions, I didn't think she wanted to have her own child, but this came to me as a surprise. bahah i dont keep up with celeb news much.

Angelina and brad pit are 2 different types of hot, its either Angelina is way to hot for brad or vice versa. but brad and jen were cute, cause she was cute and brad was hot :lol:

Guest sungaaah

omg angelina's so lucky lol.

only her boobs and belly grew and she hasnt

gained weight ANYWHERE else !!

maddox looks scary here =p

Archived