Golf & Mike Official Topic

Guest aornaka

Guest kate666

i think that they look okay now...since they're both still really young. but i think that once they hit their 20s, omg they are going to be such hotties...esp. when they gain some more weight... i think they're a bit too thin now...but yea...they're gonna grow up to be such hotties ~~

Exactly what I'm thinking!!!! LOL I think that both of them have so much potential to become such hotties when they've grown up. (I'm soooooo waiting for that!!!! HAHAHA) Golf has already shown some signs of that in performances and interviews. ^O^

BTW, I saw their interview last week. Their father is currently pressing them with daily milk intakes, to make sure they'll gain more heights and weights!!! LOL

Here go YouTube videos

MVs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQGWVJfzwPM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJ6bHPTocKE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWgRtPNzo0o --> this Karaoke VCD version. (I like the TV version better.)

--> this Karaoke VCD version.

--> this Karaoke VCD version.

Perfs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBnFrrlOWNQ -> 1st full-scaled concert

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdwQwHuYrtA -> 1st TV perf.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1_304UxM9Q

Interviews/News

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8kw8DyIV_0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCJ09b0bcCk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0Ub8pY5N-I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzaH4qALpcM

Others

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXHvR2UhHzA Msgs from KAT-TUN & Tackey & Tsubasa to Golf-Mike.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kate666

Golf-Mike's Recent Interview on Cawaii! Magazine

Note : krub is the ending phrase, used by polite guys.

When talking about summer, what do you think of ?

G : “Sunglasses krub. I usually like to wear sunglasses 'cause they protect my eyes from sunlights and flashes. And another thing is the Sunblock cream.”

M : “Nam-Kang Sai (grinded ice with Hales Blueboy). It can relieve me from the hot weather. I also like red beans with red Hales Blueboy. It can also be the lemon flavoured icecream.”

How do you get relieved in the hot weather?

G : “Go swimming krub. I'm pretty good at the free-style. I also like to do snorkelling."

M : “To tell you the truth, I like to stay home, turn on the air-conditioner and eat Nam-Kang Sai krub. (haha) But sometime I go swimming too.”

What style of cloth you like to wear in the summer?

G : “T-shirt and big shorts. I need a sweater too 'cause it's rather cold in the record company's building. And I usually add a necklace.”

M : “A tank top with trousors or short. I don't fussy about branding. I like to shop at MBK krub.”

Have you ever read Cawaii! before ? What do you think ?

G : “I've seen the Thai edition. Lots of cute girls.. hehe...I like to see pretty things krub.”

M : “I've seen both the Thai and Japanese edition. It's very saucy and trendy.”

You've been to Japan. What do you impress ?

G : “I'm impressed with fashions, technology and food krub. I like the tonkatsu curry & ramen. I still go eating that a lot while here in Bangkok. My choreonographing coach who is Japanese often brings me to Japanese restaurant. I also like Harajuku and Shibuya which are where teens hang out. But I didn't shop much. A normal T-shirt at thousands baht, I didn't think I could buy it so I just took a look. (haha).

Translator's note : Wow...these are good boys indeed. Mind you...Golf & Mike come from a very rich family in Thailand. But as long as I've come to know them, they're both very down to earth. ^^

M : “I like Japanese food very much krub. I can eat anything!! I especially like puddings. And if I've got a chance, I'd like to go to the onsen (taking hot bath) but definitely not the mix onsen (several people in the same onsen.) I rather go to the separated room. Hot-bathing with P'Golf ? No way. (Ha ha).^^

If you were to take a girl to the beach, you would you say to her ?

G : “Go to the beach with me.”

M : “Let's go to the beach. You can take some friends to go together 'cause it will be fun.”

What is your mobile's wallpaper and your ringtone ?

G : “A pic of me taken with fanclubs. It was taken when I was doing promotions in the south. At that time, I was in a van and lots of fans cheered outside so I took a picture of myself and fans. My ringtone is the song, "Ya Len Bab Nee" krub.

M : “Mine is a pic of lights that I took while in the van. I think it looks like a toad so I took a picture. As for my ringtone, it's just a normal ringing sound krub.”

Favourite dishes while taking lunch at school ?

G : “I like rice stuffs such as beefed on rice.”

M : “I like stuffs that are easy to eat such as burgers, chicken or fish steaks krub.”

What do you think you were reincarnated from ?

G : “Don't know... But I must had done a lot of good things 'cause I've got a lot of lucks in this life (haha)

M : “Cat krub....'cause I like cats... hehe

People often say your face look like what ?

G : “frog"

M : “girl”

Between Golf & Mike, who do you think is more good-looking ?

G : “Mike krub 'cause fans call for Mike all the time. I'm a bit sad though but I couldn't say it. (h h h T_T)"

M : “P'Golf krub 'cause he's more popular among fanclubs. Anyway, it depends on people's own tastes. I'm not sad about that at all..(h h h...T_T) “

If you were to learn a martial art, what would you like to learn ?

G : “Something that can break arms and legs like Kapoela (sp?). I think mixing the dancing with martial art is kinda cool."

M : “I like to learn any martial arts at all krub. I'd like to learn a lot since I've got a lot enemies (haha)."

Translated by chihiro.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest kate666

MV Ruang Lek Kaung Tur (TV version)

ruang18bb.jpgruang23qq.jpg

http://www.filegone.com/gex4

credit : chihiro

====================

04/05/06 O:IC VJ Celeb : Golf & Mike

oic34ze.jpgoic23qt.jpg

oic11cn.jpgoic42lc.jpg

format : wmv

size : 27.7MB

Clubbox : http://down.clubbox.co.kr/golfmike/h9ca7

credit : chihiro

=====================

One of them looks like LeeHom, I think that they were the guys who met Bi in Bangkok

*goes loooking*

You got it right. They are Rain's fans and they represented their record company (which also distributes Rain's album here) to give Rain congratulating flowers at the backstage in BKK.

Guest danchooox

omg, they're so cute <3

haven't listened to their songs, yet.

but weren't they ulzzangs before? =)

Guest r/-inbow

un they're cute XD ah so they _are_ related to JE somehow... thai jrs or something right? O_o; i think that's why they look japanese hahaha~ isnt epilogue a cover of Tackey & Tsubasa's song xd

Guest vanggirlie

i skipped the beginning of the translation and started reading towards middle and dow and everytime the word "krub" showed up i was wondering wth is that than remember what it is. the translation is actually cute with the krub in it.

i thought this was kind of funny.

Golf=Frog

Mike=Cat.

What do you think you were reincarnated from ?

G : “Don't know... But I must had done a lot of good things 'cause I've got a lot of lucks in this life (haha)

M : “Cat krub....'cause I like cats... hehe

People often say your face look like what ?

G : “frog"

M : “girl”

thanks for sharing the translation.

i like golf's voice.

Guest kate666

i skipped the beginning of the translation and started reading towards middle and dow and everytime the word "krub" showed up i was wondering wth is that than remember what it is. the translation is actually cute with the krub in it.

hahaha... vanggirlie.. ^O^ I actually don't know how to translate the Thai ending word ("KRUB") into English 'cause the boys always say that and it really means a thing (they're polite) so I don't wanna skip it. :D

They're funny. Here goes another interview that shows their sense of homours.

101 Questions with Golf-Mike (Part I)

Note : krub is Thai ending phrase, used by polite guys.

Why did you get the name Golf & Mike ? Who came up with your nick ?

G Father and mother named that for us krub. 'Cause when I was born, the Golf sport was very popular krub.

M When I was born, they were estalishing their Michael Angelo business krub.

What about your full name, Pichaya (พิชญะ) and Pirath (พิรัชต์), what do they mean ?

G This, I have to ask father...(laughs)

M I knew this from Thai language class, it means something involved with money krub.

When did you get into the music field ?

G Since 4 years ago krub, when I was in Grade 14.

M I was in Grade 6 krub.

What do you think about the entertainment ?

G It's fun krub. And I get to use my leisure more valuable. I get to know lots more people.

M I get to learn several new stuffs and get to know lots more people krub.

What is your favourite song on the album ? And Why ?

G Bounce 'cause we put in the idea of using basketball krub. We participated in this song most.

M Bounce 'cause we participated in this song most krub.

Which song is the harddest to sing ? And why ?

G Ya Len Bab Nee 'cause I sing it alone krub. In this album, there's one solo song for each of us. I sing this song alone all through and it's a bit of R&B krub.

M Ta Lok Dee krub. 'Cause I had to re-record several times. (Mike's vocal was getting matured at the time. : Golf) Yeah, my vocal changed a lot at the time.

Which songs tell your own experiences ?

G All of them krub. The team asked us for information and then came up with lyrics krub.

M Every song, indeed krub. 'Cause the team got to interview us about love and our lives.

What're your contributions in this album ?

G We did a lot of things, for example, while in the studio, the crews usually ask us for opinions...for whether this word should sound... and we would do a conclusion when it's finished whether we like it or not.

M In the song, "Bounce", it was our idea to insert the basketball's sounds krub.

How is your expectation on this album ?

G I've expected a lot from it krub 'cause we put a lot of effort on it and it really took us so much time as 3 years to finish and release the album, so we really hope that it will do well krub.

M I've expected a lot too 'cause 3 years in studio, I hope our efforts won't be for nothing and anyway, I'll keep going.

Which part of your body you like best ? And why ?

G Hair krub. 'Cause quite a no. of people say they'd like to have this hairstyle. And moreover, my mom is the one who cut my hair.

M Mine too. I was about to say the same. My hair krub. 'cause I like trying new hairstyles.

Which part of you body you don't like ? Why ?

G might be...(......G paused a while) my rabbit teeth. I'd like them to have same sizes with others krub.

M My whole body krub. My arms...my arms is not big... and my body is not as big as I'd like although I eat a lot.

What's kind of your ideal girl ?

G Hope she'll be a good person, and cute too. And she should dress properly, not too formal and not too much....a bit sexy is ok krub.

M (Every mag asked this.) (Laughs) Good person who loves me. ขี้อ้อน Loving me is enough.

What is the first thing of girl that attracts you ?

G I wouldn't want to lie. We must look at her face first and we see her behavior/mind after that, if bad, we would leave. First of all, I go for good-looking girl but after we know eachother, I'll think about her mind next.

M Someone I know tells that we see girls' minds first but indeed, I believe we go for the good-looking first.

What type of girl do you find beautiful ? Which artist you find good-looking ?

G I like the type of Namie Amuro krub.

M (The girl in my dream. I dream of her everyday. Don't know who she is. She's in my dream.) I like the type of Tanaka Rena krub.

Which part of girl you like most ?

G Eyes. I like beautiful eyes.

M Hands krub. 'cause we can feel our emotion through touching. It's like being locked up in our own space , both of us.

What in girl that you find attractive ?

M Smile and cheerfulness krub.

G (I was about to say that but Mike took it.) (Laughs) Smile krub.

What do you like girl to dress ?

G I like girls in a bit sexy cloth krub.

M Any style at all. I only hope that she's good person.

What type of girls you can't stand ?

G Girls who lie and girls who stray.

M Girls who smoke.

What time girls are most scaring ?

G ตอนงอน (regina's note : gosh...really don't know how to translate this.)

M When she's upset and ตอนงอน. (<---this too., sorry.)

If you find a 'right' girl, what will you do ?

G I will walk straight to her and figure out how to get her phone number.

M I will stare at her and will only able to do that.

If a girl tell you "I love you" , what will you react ?

G I might be stunned. If it's the girl i like , I will tell her so too.

M It depends on who. If it's the girl I like, I wouldn't know how to react. But if not, I would feel rather awkward (sp ?) 'cause she liked me but I didn't like her back , she would be sad krub.

Do you think you're old enough to have a love ?

G As for Golf, I think I'm old enough krub.

M I used to have that and I'd planned to get married at 20 but my dream didn't come true. (Mike : Just like the song...Rak Tae Doo Lae Mai Dai ---> regina's note : a Thai pop song which means the true love that you couldn't keep.)

When was your first love ?

G At grade 5, it was a puppy love. Just when I was in grade 6, my heart broke. She stood me up because I played Pokemon game too much.

M At 15... at the present krub.

What was your first love like ?

G It was exciting. It was like having a close friend who is a girl.

M It was a romantic as in movies. You got to love and sadly the love didn't last. (Don't be 'in' that too much, FGS. : Golf) (Not 'in', I'm currently 'out', don't you know that ? : Mike)

What is your perception of love ?

G Love that lasts a long time. True love.

M Time does have an effect.

Love that you would like to have ?

G Romantic one. A couple that everyone is jealous of.

M I'll make everyone jealous of my love , even P'Golf.

(regina's note : I don't know how to translate this to make it sound milder than this. But as they said this, they kinda have a lot of sense of humours. ^O^)

What kind of place you find most romantic ?

G A park with ชิงช้า 2 ที่นั่ง and the ground with no grass but only dry soil and loads of dried leaves.

M A closed amusement park and we sneak in. (That's from "Full house". : Golf) (What "Full House", I didn't watch it... I only watched the beginning part. : Mike) And there must be snow.

If you woke up to find out that you'd turned to be a girl, what would be the first thing you do ?

G I would unwrap myself. (laughs) (YOU... perv!!! : Mike) What....I'm gonna say I'd like to see what's wrong with my body.

M What would I do ? I must find a way to get back to my own body.

If you were a girl, what type of guy you would fall for ?

G I would like the guy who dance well. (like yourself, right ? : Mike) (Laughs)

M I don't know...krub 'cause if I weren't a guy, I'd rather be lesbient (sp?) 'cause I'd be a tomboy and she'd be my girl. (Oh...this is confusing. : Golf)

What part of yourself that make girls crazy for ?

G Might be lips and my smile krub. When I smile, people say I look better than when I'm not.

M No idea krub.

How to you take care of the part that make people like?

G Smile a lot.

M I'll take care of every part.

What do you like fans to fall for ?

G I like fans to like me for my abilities too, both dancing and singing.

M I like fans to like me for my abilities. (Mike took that from me in the last interview. : Golf) (When did I?!! : Mike)

Do you think you're popular now ?

G I don't think I'm popular evennow. It's just like we're with G-Junior and fans gather to cheer for us. And we didn't go out anywhere (so I don't know if we're). And to be popular in my opinion, is to be well-known abroad.

M Not popular yet. 'Cause we're still very new. And to be called popular must be like Rain who are well-known in foreign countries.

What do you feel about your fanclub ?

G I feel good. I'm grateful that they always support us.

M Me too. I'm glad that they are always there for us.

What would you like to be when you were young ?

G I always dream to be a singer and a graphic designer.

M I'd like to be Spiderman....Batman, Mask Rider... all those heroes krub.

What would you like to do in the future ?

G I'd like to maintain my singing career. If it ends, I'd like to be a movie director, or editor krub.

M I'd like to be in the industry as long as I can.

What genre of movie do you ? What movie you like ?

G I like action movies like Spiderman. And romantic movies too like "Puen Sanid" (thai movie).

M I like two genres of movies. Actions like "Tom Yum Goong", "Ongbak", and romantic movies like "Puen Sanid", "My Sassy Girl" (But Mike didn't watch that one. : Golf) ( I did! The one with a sassy girl that hit the guy in the film. : Mike)

What's your fave pet ? WHy ?

G I like dogs, Siberian Husgies. (The darn dog that always bite me. : Mike)

M I like little cats.

What animal you don't like ? (or hate ?)

G Cockroches and spiders

M Lizards and bugs.

What's your fave kind of music ? What's your fave artists ?

G Hiphop, R&B. Artists I like are Rain,Se7en,Usher,Michael Jackson.

M I like every genre. (He likes Luk-toong too. : Golf) Let me specify. I like Hiphop, R&B,Pop. Actually I like them all. Artists I like are Rain,Se7en,Usher,Justin Timberlake,Tackey & Tsubasa, & Lucifer.

What sport do you like ? WHy ? What's your fave sportmen ?

G Basketball, ping pong. I like Michael Jordan.

M Basketball, football, ping pong, tennis, badminton. My fave sport idol is David Beckham.

What's your fave dish ?

G Som-tum (papaya salad) and sticky rice

M I like Japanese cuisine. As for Som-Tum, Kor-Moo-Yang (Roasted fatty pork), I like them too.

What food do you hate ?

G มะระ มะเขือเปราะ (some kind of vegetables. Gosh....need a dictionary on this again.)

M I don't like vegetables. 'cause it's bitter, rough... difficult to eat.

What's your fave mag ?

G C-Kids, weekly comics. (Thai edition of Japan's "Shonen Jump")

M C-Kids.. I buy it every week.

What do you hate most in your life ?

G Nothing

M I hate "time". 'Cause we couldn't turn back time. Now I really would like to turn back time to correct my mistakes in the past. (Ah...Shot through the heart. : Golf) (Laughs) (Sometimes Mike does come up with good sentences : Golf)

What do you afraid of most in your life ?

G Ghost , krub.

M I'm afraid of love krub. Love makes us blind and I don't want to be blinded. (I'm fed up...really would like to throw up now. : Golf) (Shut up!! : Mike)

=================

What brand do you like ?

G I'm not fussy about branding. I go for anything that can match together well.

M Not any specifications. I can use anything, only that they should have nice style.

What's your hobbies ?

G Drawing, reading comics, playing games (I hardly play games. : Mike)

M Drawing, reading comics, working out

Your fave toys ?

G PSP, Iriver MP3 Player

M Nothing 'cause I have grown up. Only computer that I use a lot these days. (Computer is my toy. (confused face) : Mike)

What do you collect now ?

G Clothing's Accessories, hats (I collect those too. : Mike) (Is there anything different between us ? : Golf) (Laughs)

M I try to collect more stuffs such as hats & clothing's accessories krub.

Where do you often go shopping ?

G I haven't gone out much these days. It depends krub.

M It depends krub.

You get annoyed most when ?

(When we share several similarities. : G,M said at the same time.) (Laughs)

G When I want something and I can't get it.

M When I keep thinking about something all the time and I can't stop doing that. (I need to throw up again. : Golf) (Laughs) (But it's annoying, indeed!! : Mike)

continue in Part II

credit : regina // www.gmzclub.com

Golf & Mike @ MTV Asia Awards' Red Carpet

6 May 2006

0118mu5ba.jpg

credit : hunsa.com

060nv.jpg082dr.jpg

credit : mtvasiaawards.com

575450534rf.jpg

credit : gettyimage

Mike gets taller than before ? Oh..Golf ... you gotta drink some more milk and eat some more eges!!!!!

Guest vanggirlie

golf looks different in those pics....sickly. mike looks cute as ever.

mike's answers seems grown up sometimes. i wonder who was the girl that he loved and they broke up. she better look good enough for him and nice enough personality too. it was cute when he answered that he like something that is like in a korean drama or movie and golf says that he hasn't even seen that movie/drama so he wouldn't know. golf's answer about his girl leaving him is funny because he was playing pokemon too long. so cute.

my bro's favorite dish is papaya salad too. he likes it super spicy.

thanks for the pics and translation.

Guest kate666

golf looks different in those pics....sickly. mike looks cute as ever.

Golf sleeps very late these days. Fanclubs often see him logging on the fanclub forum at around 1-3am. That's probably why.

And also, they work really hard these days. Golf & Mike is in studios recording songs for their new album with other G-Juniors. This whole month , G&M will do showcases in several places across Northeastern Thailand and at the end of the month they will do another showcase in Bangkok. I guess their label is seriously pushing them now and maybe this is a lesson they need to practice in order to be able to cope with audiences in bigger stages. (I just hope one day they'll be able to make it to Impact Arena, our biggest concert hall.) :)

About that girl...hahaha...Mike said about her in a lot of interviews last year. (Oh...this one is from last year too.) The girl was an exchange student from Alaska, USA and when she went back home, Mike got heartbroken.

More Pics From MAA Red Carpet

120050294wy.jpg

credit : sanook.com

untitled17bl.jpg

untitled23on.jpg

credit : Davincii // www.gmzclub.com

Guest XhoXho

OMG! Thank you so much for this. I feel sad to have this lackage of golf mike stuff. They are my current obsession. All I can do is see a bit of them on Youtube. ToT

Ahhh I always found Golf to be the hotter one. Not just his body, but his dancing skills too. MIke was too much "girl looking" loool just like he said in his interview! I love Mike in that interview though, he's so cool!

Golf is such a guY~! I like them both!

We're fans abroad!!!

Guest HONGTN

omg i love pretty boys :)

i i love mike!

hes sooo frereaking cute xDD

jajaja golf wore BROWN boots with the all white outfit? i looks a bit weird LOL

keke

Guest Kinutztsu..*

GOLF-MIKE in Qawaii Magazine!!

I'm GOLF-MIKE Thailand Fanclub haha.

000243.jpg