• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hjkomo

NY&SH kiss scenes Vod

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=three...9100&page=3

Our Hyunene Fighting~! :w00t:

Thank you, mandalaywith for all your hard work - uploading, screencaps, and making this such a great thread! :D

for those who are still unconvinced that they should be together! :lol:

NY-SH moments

Oh, that was lovely...it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :D

Thanks! Now, if only we can get it directly dl-able.... :P

Wow to see Jae Hee and Jo Hyun Jae cry like that must be something that really break their heart...... wonder what happen........

KT and KH crying - they had just found out that they were not Ha Seon's father. They're hearts are breaking. :(

SH crying - it's from the preview for tomorrow - He's filming a video (for HS, I think).

Guest mandalaywith

Thank you, mandalaywith for all your hard work - uploading, screencaps, and making this such a great thread! :D

you welcome~!

Our Drama in My Best like star Eugene,Jo Hyun Jae&My like Stars(Jae Hee,Shin Sung Rok,Joo Sang Wook) coming.

so i support to this drama.

I Never forget&love this drama.(나의영원한 완소 드라마) :w00t:

Throughout the whole drama, I never felt any "vibes" from NY toward SH but at the end of today's episode....

the way NY was looking at SH and the way SH was looking at NY....I felt NY was feeling "jealousy"?

Did any one else feel that way?

I really hope they don't go into..few years later "type" ending.....

Throughout the whole drama, I never felt any "vibes" from NY toward SH but at the end of today's episode....

the way NY was looking at SH and the way SH was looking at NY....I felt NY was feeling "jealousy"?

I have the same feelings... I think NY likes SH but didn't express her feelings... she looked upset when she saw SH with SY...

I hope things work out for the 2 of them.... Mr Button is so cute as well....

Darn it I can't load the page with the NY-SH moments from work :(

I can't say I'm disappointed about this episode. If you think about it, though everything seems kind of rushed at the end, but it's not really rushed since sometimes only happen if it's triggered.

The trigger for all these events is the NY finding out about the sperm donation and moving out. Once she moved out, all the guys finally realized how important both HS and NY were to them. They missed them so much during the time they were apart, and NY also admitted that she realized how good the guys were all to them when they lived together.

I'm still quite annoyed at KT's mom, compared to KH's mom, I like KH's mom better. KH's mom doesn't try to hide her intentions, she's outright, and that's better then KT's mom who always tries to be the 'understanding' person, tells KT 'remember, HS is your friend SM's daughter and NY is your friend's wife' and what does she do? She steals HS' hair and goes to get a DNA test behind KT's back. As soon as she found out that HS isn't KT's daughter, her attitude totally changed, just look at how she responded when KT told HS to greet her as 'grandma' I was so disgusted when I saw her reaction, just wanted to go and slap her.

As with KH's mom, even though she knows that HS isn't KH's daughter, she still doesn't mind, all she wants is to have her son be happy. She asked KH first before she made the lie, she asked him if he'd marry NY if HS is his daughter and if he likes NY. After she got KH's answer, then she went to made a lie, she didn't care about the 'blood relation' she only cared about his son being happy.

That's the difference, KT's mom didn't care if she would crush her son's hope, she just wants him to stop giving for someone who's not blood related to him, it wasn't about her son being happy, it was about the 'returns'. Whereas KH's mom didn't care, all she really wanted is for her son to have a family that he'd be happy with.

Oh I didn't just sense jealousy from that scene, I actually felt fire in her eyes. It was as if SH was cheating on her haha, she had a look of disgust, and disbelieve.

Guest itashee

Totally agree with you mommie Alice :D , today’s episode showed that NY really feels something for SH (especially the end scene revealed it all).

But . . . to tell the truth, I felt some vibes from NY towards SH even before ;)

mandalaywith - thank you for bigmail link !!!!! :w00t:

YOU ROCK AS ALWAYS ! B)

Guest mandalaywith

Three Dads One Mom E15 Ending Scence HQ Captures

36397163_980x551.jpg

36397164_980x551.jpg

36397165_980x551.jpg

36397166_980x551.jpg

I hope Happy Ending

Credit-3Dads 1Mon DC Gall

** This caps if you post another site,please write to credit-3Dads 1Mon DC Gall&Source-Drama Three Dads One Mom soompi Thread **

Guest itashee

Thank you everyone for the episode recaps and the screenshots!

WHAAA... can't even read the screencaps tomorrow. How unfair is that?

But it seems like things are on the move now. :)

The thing about SH's dad thinking

SY is SH's wife is interesting, though. If you keep in mind that SH's dad associates the current SH with a "mean person", and the SH from his memory as the real SH (the SH that he used to be beforehe got all fixed on money) who is married to NY... So basically saying that while SY might be suited to marry the money-searching SH, NY is the one who's right to touch SH's heart..

. and funny enough, that's right what's happening, isn't it? :)

Kanshu – I agree with you as always ;) ; You know, after watching SH’s dad reaction to SY+ SH I felt strange satisfaction, and even thought to myself: “Yeah! Go SH’s Dad! Tell them! Tell them what you think and feel about this awkward situation!” -hehehehehe B)

And about SH’s behaviour -> Through the whole episode I wanted to shout at SH: “Wake up!” I was soooo frustrated just by watching him/but it’s good because I haven’t felt so much involved in a drama storyline for a long time . . . :P

And yes, I’m still rooting for NY + SH hoping for their happy ending ! :w00t:

I was a little dissapointed by the preview. . . but now when I think about it, I believe I’ll have my happy ending with NY and SH who will finally open his eyes ! :lol:

On a side note -> Kanshu I’ll miss your comments tomorrow!

Guest mandalaywith

Three Dads One Mom E16 Preview HQ Captures

36397219_980x551.jpg

36397220_980x551.jpg

36397221_980x551.jpg

36397222_980x551.jpg

36397223_980x551.jpg

36397224_980x551.jpg:tears:

Credit-2@3Dads 1Mon DC Gall

** This caps if you post another site,please write to credit-3Dads 1Mon DC Gall&Source-Drama Three Dads One Mom soompi Thread **

Guest mandalaywith

Three Dads One Mom E16 Preview HQ Captures

36397225_980x551.jpg

36397226_980x551.jpg

36397227_980x551.jpg

36397228_980x551.jpg

36397229_980x551.jpg

36397230_980x551.jpg

36397231_980x551.jpg(Happy Ending) :w00t:

Credit-2@3Dads 1Mon DC Gall

just finished watching the show....

I felt so bad for KH.... I was disgusted by KH's mom... she lied to KH and told KH that the DNA test showed that he was the dad and asked him whether he liked NY and if he did, to marry her..... he was so excited and happy at the news.... then when he went to his mom's shop to pick up the ring, he found the DNA test results... it was such a major blow...... :tears:

So SH is the real dad..... will the guys tell him?? will he stop NY?? can't wait til tomorrow...

Guest mandalaywith

Na Yeong-Soo Hyeon Hyunene Couple(Jo Hyun Jae-Eugene) Lovely Music Video.

Youtube Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkoH6Zi1aLo

M/V Edit-2@3Dads 1Mon DC Gall

Upload By-mandalaywith@Three Dads One Mom soompi Thread.

Jo Hyun Jae-Eugene Hyunene Couple Lovely Music Video file upload finshed in My clubbox.

Jo Hyun Jae-Eugene Hyunene Couple Lovely Music Video file Download link

credit- http://clubbox.co.kr/mdy80

***You need join My clubbox**

If you join you can download file.^^

Now korea is 3:30Am.9Am in i go to office.

so i sleep.see in Morning~!

I hope our Drama Rating is may be 10-17% :lol:

Good Night^^

36395834_980x551.jpg:w00t:

36395979_980x551.jpg

36395985_980x551.jpg:wub:

Guest rynne2007

Oh I didn't just sense jealousy from that scene, I actually felt fire in her eyes. It was as if SH was cheating on her haha, she had a look of disgust, and disbelieve.

Same here..NY's reaction seems not just jealous but a bit angry as if SH was her man making out with another woman...hahaha...

The video recording that SH was doing in the preview is somewhat like the video recording that SM did. SH's was in a sad note while SM's on a happy note but both are for the cute Ha Seun...

Thanks popstargurl and mandalaywith for the bigmail link...

Archived