Lee Min Ki 이민기

creidesca

@czakhareina  So welcome.Thank you!Yes that kids voice is scary low. Did not expect that coming from him at all.I know right. I never noticed his freckles. Where did those come from? How much make up did they put on him before? Can freckles just appear? Hahaha. I hear you. I miss seeing him too. That was so fun. I hope they filmed some more stuff.

Guest adikkeluangman

Movies of Lee Seung Gi, Lee Min Ho, and Lee Min Ki Go Head to Head This January
B6FDKqtCIAAbOdr.jpg

Lee Seung Gi, Lee Min Ho, and Lee Min Ki--three of Korea’s favorite leading men in their 20s–will be going head to head in the movie theaters this January.
This January 2015, film buffs will have to make the hard decision of which movie they’ll see first on the big screen: Lee Seung Gi’s “Love Forecast,” Lee Min Ho’s “Gangnam 1970,” or Lee Min Ki’s “Shoot Me in the Heart.”
“Love Forecast,” Lee Seung Gi’s comeback movie with “Brilliant Legacy” co-star Moon Chae Won, will get a bit of a headstart in the battle as it starts showing on January 15. The romantic comedy portrays the current dating culture and examines the difficulties of new relationships. In the film, Lee Seung Gi plays the role of Jun Su, a character who has been hurt by continuous unsuccessful relationships.
todays-love.jpg

Lee Min Ho’s “Gangnam 1970″ will follow “Love Forecast” a week after and will hit the theaters on January 21. The film will follow the aspirations, loyalty, and betrayal of the main characters Kim Jong Dae (Lee Min Ho) and Baek Yong Gi (Kim Rae Won) with the background of Gangnam in the 1970s. Lee Min Ho portrays the role of Kim Jong Dae, a man who dreams only of living a comfortable life but becomes embroiled in a legal dispute over land development in Gangnam.
gangnam-blues1.jpg

Finally, Lee Min Ki’s film “Shoot Me in the Heart,” which is a film adaptation of award-winning author Jung Yoo Jung’s best-selling novel of the same title, will make its premiere on January 28. The film features the story of two young men who escape from a mental hospital. Lee Min Ki plays the role of Seung Min, a young man who was forcibly admitted to the mental health institution without any cause.
This is the actor’s final project before he quietly enlisted in the army last August.
moviiii.jpg

Whose movie do you think would make it big in the box office?
http://www.soompi.com/2014/12/29/movies-of-lee-seung-gi-lee-min-ho-and-lee-min-ki-go-head-to-head-this-january/

Lee Min-ki vs. Lee Seung-gi vs. Lee Min-ho

photo544863.jpgIt looks like there's a competition between handsome guys.

This January, three movies; "Shoot My Heart""Today's Love" and "Gangnam Blues" are competing against each other.

"Shoot My Heart" Lee Min-ki takes on the role of Seung-min who is imprisoned in a mental hospital for no reason. There, he meets Soo-myeong (Yeo Jin-goo), a model patient at the hospital.

Lee Min-ki endlessly causes trouble in the hospital as he tries to get out whenever he can and rounds up a group of other patients.

Being a former model, Lee Min-ki displays a lean fit body with long legs and arms. He pulls off any outfit without problems, even a patient costume.

Lee Seung-gi is meeting his fans with a movie this time. "Today's Love" is directed by Park Jin-pyo who reveals the truth about romance these days where men and women are too busy trying to get a 'taste of each other'.

Lee Seung-gi plays the role of Kang Joon-soo, an innocent lover who always gets dumped after doing everything the girl asks. He romances with Moon Chae-won who plays Hyeon-woo in the movie.

Fans can't wait to see Lee Seung-gi on the screens.

Hallyu star Lee Min-ho is also coming out with a movie. "Gangnam Blues", a sequel to "A Dirty Carnival", is about two men full of passion and desire surrounding the development of the Gangnam land in the 1970s.

Lee Min-ho roughs it up in the movie as he jumps into the fight for right of development with the right amount of action.

Source : OSEN
Credit: Hancinema

Guest adikkeluangman

[shoot My Heart] Banner that also include full picture from the official poster of LMK-YJG. Other actors are Kim Ki Chan, Kim Jung Tae and Shin Goo.
10001452_856575471032105_732621616799905

class="entry-title single-title" style="margin: 5px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; font-family: Oswald, Arial, Verdana, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; font-size: 50px; line-height: 60px; text-transform: uppercase; background-image: url( section-header.png); background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: 0px 50%; background-repeat: repeat-x;"ELLE SPREADS OF KIM SOO HYUN, YEO JIN GOO, & LEE MIN KI0a.jpg

0003_zps0e0e9e60.jpg~original
0005_zps51a9879f.jpg~original
Sources  |  StarIn  |  Elle Korea | Couch Kimchi

Guest adikkeluangman

[shoot My Heart] Weekly Quiz for KR fans. I think the winner will get the tickets to the premiere or something. Although I don't understand anything because we cannot copied and paste from image the words. The pictures used some of it never seen before. 14033_856621784360807_19176714769223960310354175_856621781027474_445438424585956

10421298_856621787694140_23778265758600310704098_856621794360806_53260625424413910847888_856621791027473_287032481756425

A sneak peek into Lee Min-ki’s life in a mental hospital

The producers of Lee Min-ki’s new movie “Shoot Me in the Heart” on Thursday revealed a behind-the-scenes video showing the actor’s transformation into a mental hospital resident.

(Jupiter Film)

The movie, director Mun Jae-yong’s feature debut set for release on Jan. 28, tells the story of Seung-min (Lee) and Soo-myung (Yeo Jin-goo). 

(Jupiter Film)

Lee plays a character incarcerated in a mental institution without knowing why, and Yeo plays the part of a long-term patient. Together they plan a daring escape. 

(khnews@heraldcorp.com) kpop herald

Yeo Jin-goo with life size cardboard cutout of Lee Min-ki

photo553564.jpg
A press conference for film "Shoot Me in the Heart" took place in CGV Apgujeong, Seoul on January 16th.
On this day, Yeo Jin-goo posed with the life-size cardboard cutout of Lee Min-ki, who is currently serving in the military.
The film depicts a story that unfolds after a well behaved, shy mental health patient, Soo-myeong met a friend, Seung-min (Lee Min-ki) of his age, who acts unpredictably. Soo-myeong will go through a transformation from someone with close-minded personality to the one who tries actively to find a real life.
Yeo Jin-goo and Lee Min-ki met for the movie to play the characters of same age with the opposite personality. The brilliant combination of the two actors is drawing much attention. Also people are getting more interested as Yeo Jin-goo made various efforts to deliver the action scenes in the movie.
Source : Newsen
credit : Hancinema

Belated Happy BDAY wuri Lee Min Ki!!!Hope you have good health!!!
  • Like 1