Lee Min Ki 이민기

creidesca

photos from Fashion Litmus' 2006 Fall Catalogue are up, check this thread here: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=80662

imgmodelqk2.jpg

Can anyone tell me what is listed under "MBC Be Strong Geum-soon" for Minki?

I didn't notice this in the Spring '06 profile from Litmus Fashion for Minki...I wonder what project it is?

Thanks creidesca for the pix~! LMK looks HOT~! :w00t:

This is the official website for the movie "Riverbank Legends".

http://www.ddukbbang.co.kr/

Unfortunately, I don't think they have a single picture with LMK in it. I was hoping to see at least a picture of him in some background playing as a high school student. <_<

WomenSense [online magazine(?)] - June 2006

1gh8.jpg

2cx9.jpg

Credits: http://womansense.ismg.co.kr/woman/intervi...;no_year_month=

watch the Behind the Scenes of the Fall '06 Fashion Litmus photoshoot w/ Lee Minki & Kim Okbin:

BtS 1: http://www.fashionlitmus.co.kr/2006_litmus...us_4minutes.wmv

BtS 2: http://www.fashionlitmus.co.kr/2006_litmus...litmus_15-1.wmv

interview: http://www.fashionlitmus.co.kr/2006_litmus.../interview2.wmv

watching the BtS, I feel Litmus Fashion should have used some of the other shots/poses that weren't posted at their official website

Also, according to that profile posted at Litmus Fashion, Minki supposedly has another upcoming project (movie?):

바람나기 좋은날 is the title of the movie/film, which translated means 'a breezy, nice day'

the part written in parenthesis (개봉 예정) means it's an upcoming (anticipated) new release film.

translation courtesy of n5y17cgirl

anyone have any idea what this movie is about/who stars in it?

Guest annababy

i really really like him, became a huge fan of his after RRLY!!!!

i can't wait to see him again in a better drama!!!!!!!!!!! soooo cute!!!!

Someone please translate! It's about the 바람나기 좋은날 movie Minki will be in!

‘뻔뻔 대담’ 김혜수와 ‘내숭 100단’ 윤진서, 대담한 연애 중

200608250833022300_1.jpg

[OSEN=박준범 기자] 김혜수와 윤진서가 열정적인 남자들을 상대로 다시 한번 유쾌하고 대담한 연애를 시작한다.

김혜수와 윤진서는 8월 초 촬영을 시작한 영화 ‘바람 피기 좋은 날’에 출연해 무더위 속에서 열연을 펼치고 있다.

자유로운 바람을 꿈꾸는 뻔뻔하고 대담한 유부녀 역을 맡은 김혜수는 순진한 대학생(이민기 분)과 파란만장한 애정행각을 벌인다. 김혜수는 촬영장에서 누나처럼 리드하는 여유있는 모습을 보여주고 있다.

‘순도 100%, 내숭 100단’ 유부녀 역을 맡은 윤진서도 그동안 숨겨왔던 면모를 능청스럽게 보여준다. 윤진서는 이종혁과 호흡을 맞춰 예상 밖의 행동과 과감한 애정연기를 펼치게 된다.

자유로운 바람을 꿈꾸는 김혜수와 가슴 떨리는 연애가 그리운 윤진서, 그리고 열정적인 남자들의 유쾌하고 대담한 바람피우기를 그린 ‘바람 피기 좋은 날’은 2007년 봄에 개봉할 예정이다.

pharos@osen.co.kr

<사진> 아이필름 제공.

[Copyright ⓒ 한국 최고의 스포츠 엔터테인먼트 전문 미디어 OSEN(www.osen.co.kr) 제보및 보도자료 osenstar@osen.co.kr 무단전재 및 재배포 금지]

'유부녀' 김혜수, 순진한 대학생과 '불륜'

20060825105708.699.0.jpg

【서울=뉴시스】

김혜수가 '자유로운 바람'을 꿈꾼다.

유쾌하고 대담한 바람피우기를 그리는 영화 '바람피기 좋은 날'(감독 장문일·제작 아이필름)이 한창 촬영중이다.

'섹시 여배우'의 대명사 격인 김혜수는 영화에서 이성보다 감성이 앞서는 대담한 유부녀를 연기한다. 순진한 대학생과 연애행각을 벌이는 여자다. 김혜수는 "누구나 공감할 수 있는 유쾌하고 생동감 있는 캐릭터에 끌렸다"고 말했다. 김혜수는 대학생과의 첫 촬영에서 누나처럼 리드하면서 여유 있는 모습을 보였다.

영화에는 김혜수 외에 윤진서, 이종혁, 이민기가 출연한다. 특히 윤진서는 그동안 숨겨온 매력을 능청스럽게 보여줄 예정이다. 엉뚱한 캐릭터로 과감한 애정 연기를 한다.

8월초 촬영을 시작한 영화는 2007년 봄 개봉 예정이다.

Guest damifino

That's so funny... on his own webpage, Minki put his height as 183 cm, but on the Litmus profile they put 187 cm.

So Minki is in 2 upcoming movies? Any word on whether he's going to do another drama?

Thanks creidesca for sharing so many LMK goodies lately~! :w00t:

OMO, more projects for Min Ki...YAY~!

I used an online translator and I hopefully this is the correct gist of the article.

Kim Hye Soo is the lead actress, and the movie is about some sort of love or romance. I'm not sure if Min Ki has a big role here as it mentions that he's playing as a college student. The filming starts in August 2006 and it's scheduled to be shown in the theaters sometime in spring 2007.

This isn't helping much but it's better than nothing. :lol:

Thanks creidesca for sharing so many LMK goodies lately~! :w00t:

OMO, more projects for Min Ki...YAY~!

I used an online translator and I hopefully this is the correct gist of the article.

Kim Hye Soo is the lead actress, and the movie is about some sort of love or romance. I'm not sure if Min Ki has a big role here as it mentions that he's playing as a college student. The filming starts in August 2006 and it's scheduled to be shown in the theaters sometime in spring 2007.

This isn't helping much but it's better than nothing. :lol:

you got it pretty much right...cept I'm not sure whether it's a college student or a high schooler (purpletiger86 told me highschooler). And he's 1 of the male leads (I think) along w/ Lee Jong Hyuk. If you go to certain online Korean sites listing about the movie, Minki's listed right after Lee Jong Hyuk! Purpletiger86 tells me the movie is like titled "A Nice Day to Have an Affair", well that's what she tells me. Kim Hye Soo and the other female lead portray married woman, and Kim Hye Soo will be having an affair/relationship with a younger guy--played by Minki! Sounds like a "Desperate Housewives" movie, since Lee Jong Hyuk's role will also be having an affair, either with Kim Hye Soo or the other female lead, or even both?

Hopefully, someone will do a complete translation. Can't also wait for newsclips to air on TV Ent shows and the like. So try to be on the lookout SeReNiTy!

here's another article on the movie!

'유부녀' 김혜수, 이민기 상대 '애정행각'

coming200608251901060bq3.jpg

영화 '바람 피기 좋은 날'서 뻔뻔·대담한 연애

섹시 여배우의 대명사 김혜수(36)가 멀쩡한 남편을 두고 순진한 대학생과 파란만장한 연애 행각을 펼친다.

김혜수는 영화 '바람 피기 좋은 날'(감독 장문일, 제작 아이필름)에서 자유로운 바람을 꿈꾸는 유부녀 역을 맡아 이민기를 상대로 뻔뻔하고 대담한 연애를 그려갈 예정이다.

김혜수와 함께 연애처럼 달콤한 바람을 꿈꾸는 철없고 귀여운 유부녀 역은 윤진서가 맡았다. 윤진서는 평소에는 내숭 100단의 아줌마지만 이종혁과 바람을 피우게 되면서 과감한 육탄 공세를 펼치는 모습을 능청스럽게 연기한다.

김혜수는 "누구나 공감할 만한 이야기를 유쾌하게 그려낸 시나리오와 생동감 있는 캐릭터에 끌려 출연을 결심했다"고 밝혔다.

영화의 제작진은 "김혜수씨는 역시 프로다. 최근 이민기씨와 가진 첫 촬영에서 누나처럼 리드하며 촬영장을 활기차게 이끌었다"고 전했다.

영화 '바람 피기 좋은 날'은 내년 봄 개봉 예정이다.

한국아이닷컴 모신정 기자 msj@hankooki.com

ⓒ 한국아이닷컴, 무단전재 및 재배포 금지<한국아이닷컴은 한국온라인신문협회(www.kona.or.kr)의 디지털뉴스이용규칙에 따른 저작권을 행사합니다>

you got it pretty much right...cept I'm not sure whether it's a college student or a high schooler (purpletiger86 told me highschooler). And he's 1 of the male leads (I think) along w/ Lee Jong Hyuk. If you go to certain online Korean sites listing about the movie, Minki's listed right after Lee Jong Hyuk! Purpletiger86 tells me the movie is like titled "A Nice Day to Have an Affair", well that's what she tells me. Kim Hye Soo and the other female lead portray married woman, and Kim Hye Soo will be having an affair/relationship with a younger guy--played by Minki! Sounds like a "Desperate Housewives" movie, since Lee Jong Hyuk's role will also be having an affair, either with Kim Hye Soo or the other female lead, or even both?

Hopefully, someone will do a complete translation. Can't also wait for newsclips to air on TV Ent shows and the like. So try to be on the lookout SeReNiTy!

Creidesca, I'll try to keep my eyes out for any upcoming news. :D

OMO...Kim Hye Soo's character will be falling in love with Lee Min Ki's character?! *FAINTS* She's 36 and he's 21..that's a fifteen-year age gap~! :wacko: The movie sounds interesting so far and hopefully there will be more news soon. Heck, I'm going to watching anything with Min Ki in it. :lol:

On the side note: Kim Hye Soo and Yoo In Young get/got to work with both of my favorite namjas - Hyun Bin and Lee Min Ki. So lucky~! :P

Apparently Min Ki appeared in another SK Telecom CF as shown in the bottom 2 caps. There's a short clip of it in ping_minki's blog, but I want a copy of the full clip myself~! :P:D

Although he appeared for a split second, it was all worth it to watch his little dance. :lol:

skcfvs6.jpg

http://www.sendspace.com/file/daq43j

Credits: http://blog.naver.com/ping_minki

Guest Zombie

Creidesca, I'll try to keep my eyes out for any upcoming news. :D

OMO...Kim Hye Soo's character will be falling in love with Lee Min Ki's character?! *FAINTS* She's 36 and he's 21..that's a fifteen-year age gap~! :wacko: The movie sounds interesting so far and hopefully there will be more news soon. Heck, I'm going to watching anything with Min Ki in it. :lol:

On the side note: Kim Hye Soo and Yoo In Young get/got to work with both of my favorite namjas - Hyun Bin and Lee Min Ki. So lucky~! :P

Serenity, looks like we have the same fav too. :P

Though I am looking forward to Min Ki upcoming projects, quite apprehensive having KHS as the lead, as she is not known for her wholesome image but a believable of stripping bare/explicit scenes in the name of art of movie making. Her movie" Hypnosis / hypnotise" was a shocker to me. ;)

I hope Min Ki will not sacrifice too much nor tarnish his youthful wholesome image :sweatingbullets: to play this supporting role, as it may be a stigma for future roles & CFs as well. ;) Do hope his mgt agency is fully aware of it. :phew:

Guest Zombie

wow, when the articles said the movie already started filming, they weren't kidding! Here's some pics of Minki in the film w/ Kim Hye Soo:

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/4681/9939zb6.jpg

Minki looks so innocent!

KHS doesn't looked 36/37 yrs here. Min Ki is likely playing an innocent college boy, losing his pure innocence to lusty KHS in the movie. :lol::lol::lol:

Wow, Min Ki is such a hard worker~! He just barely finished RRLY not too long ago and now he's already filming for the movie~!! :w00t: They really make him look like an innocent college student, especially his hair~! At least, they make him play around his age here unlike his other characters where he played as 27 or 28. I also hope Min Ki doesn't lose in innocence in the movie. :sweatingbullets:

Kim Hye Soo is oogling over LMK in that picture. :lol: I agree with Zombie that Kim Hye Soo looks quite young in that picture. :D

Min Ki is already a rising star...aja aja fighting~! :D